Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) (18938 Views)

Anambra Flood: Passengers Rescued Alive After Being Carried Away. Photos / Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) / Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by Sirheny007(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:
That hit and run driver must an idiot and a pig.

Aint you forgetting your head warmer?? cheesy
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by concho(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Homeboiy:
Okorocha should come n take him to hospital nah

he voted him
Behold d hand made of WEED........Okorocha is now governing Umuahia
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by olayanju22(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Homeboiy:

he voted him
Okorocha- in Abia state,go and learn states and capital and buy 100 naira sense from wise market .
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by Tiffbuxas: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:
That hit and run driver must be an idiot and a pig.
idiot for what??... For hitting a mad man?? Is he supposed to be roaming d street?? Don't we hall asylums for people with mental problems??
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by PRESSYTRICKS(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Homeboiy:
he voted him
Voted What??
Your Eyes Dey Turn You?? Which Time When Okorocha Become The Governor Of Abia ??
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by mykel25(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
OP shd ve added graphic pics
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by Greatzeus(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nobody deserves to be like this,is death not even better than a life like this? Two decayed eyes cry even job's problem is learning where this man is cry
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by Greatzeus(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
idiot for what??... For hitting a mad man?? Is he supposed to be roaming d street?? Don't we hall asylums for people with mental problems??
Is a mad man less human God forgive you.When karma knocks at your door, people will be asking God why angry not knowing your lack of empathy and senselessness brought it upon you.

Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by sinator(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Homeboiy:

he voted him
what concerns okorocha and umuahia.
U need to study ur state and capital
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by OtemAtum: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
MadCow1:
What a shame.

He prolly wasn't Mad to begin with. Just a blind Man with nobody to care for him, No Governmental institution to cater to him and just left to his own ways for nature to deal with him.

These are our real problems in our society. Everything is connected. The Government has failed us and has left us all to our own devices. We all run to Church looking for spiritual help to even some physical problems.

truth
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ipod again?
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by Tiffbuxas: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Greatzeus:

Is a mad man less human God forgive you.When karma knocks at your door, people will be asking God why angry not knowing your lack of empathy and senselessness brought it upon you.
you were insulting d man I only pointed out that in a civilized society, should people with mental disabilities be roaming in d street? Dey deserve proper care... And here you bringing God into common sense what will not help you if you don't help yourself..... I neva wished in dead... Im only saying our society aint helping matters....
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by Softing(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
You should not insult the driver, if I where to be the one that ran into him, I wouldn't stop, with your normal sense is a mad man supposed to be roaming on the street. Are they not supposed to be in a mental facility. Get mad and be on the road i will run into you from NSWE. Stupid Bleep stupid government. Stupid people every where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by Softing(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
You should not insult the driver, if I where to be the one that ran into him, I wouldn't stop, with your normal sense is a mad man supposed to be roaming on the street. Are they not supposed to be in a mental facility. Get mad and be on the road i will run into you from NSWE. Stupid Bleep stupid government. Stupid people every where.

1 Like

Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by Bruno3000(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
MadCow1:
What a shame.

He prolly wasn't Mad to begin with. Just a blind Man with nobody to care for him, No Governmental institution to cater to him and just left to his own ways for nature to deal with him.

These are our real problems in our society. Everything is connected. The Government has failed us and has left us all to our own devices. We all run to Church looking for spiritual help to even some physical problems.

What a conment,. love it. U can now change ur moniker.
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos) by MadCow1: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Bruno3000:
What a conment,. love it. U can now change ur moniker.

Nah Brah.. I am Madcow.. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truck Conveying Used Metallic Parts Crashes Along Benin- Asaba Highway. Photos / 9 Must Know Tips To Help You Fly Like A Pro For The First Time / Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.