Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] (49541 Views)

FIRS Arraigns Companies, 3 Others Over Tax Evasion And Assault On Staff / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Woman Incurs N757,000 Debt At A Bar In Lagos (See List Of Items) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Okoyiboz3: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
The title is misleading
One with monopoly on his side,
the other two oil block as gifts
nevertheless make them enjoy na their efforts and luck

List of Igbos who own oil wells.

Ifeanyi Ubah,
Tony Elumelu,
Emeka Offor,
Okey Nzenwa,
Tony Ezenna,
Nicholas Okoye,
Ndi Onyiuke Okereke,
F.A. Njoku,
J.O. Amaefule,
A.C. Uzoigwe,
A.B.C. Orjiako,
Ikechukwu Joseph,
Arthur Eze,
Emmanuel Ojei,
Oscar P. Udoji,
P.E Udoji,
E.E. Nwosu

Your people too own oil wells. Why can't you they make the list too?

Or you wan cry marginalisation again?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by bbbabes(f): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
How can I be like Folusho Alakija
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by MasterChen: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

A mod here once banned me for referring to the muddy people as ipod piglets.

Now wey Kanu don stamp am say dem be pigs, the mod dey use corner eyes look me.

Lol...the kind things wey don earn me bans for here ehn

Na story for another day

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by freshest4live: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Top ten black Billionaires you mean.
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by victor8269: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Lmao

Shukudi thinks they're talking of drug dealers and subsidy thieves.

This is Forbes list, boy.
Nothing like marginalisation here, una no reach anywhere!

There's no Igbo man, living or dead who has the amount of money Dangote has.

If you want to mention filthy rich Nigerians at other periods, you can only mention 2:

Oluwo Deinde Fernandez
Chief Harry Akande.
They have been drilling the oil wells in turns.After Igbo presidency, come back and check the same list again.
But wait ooooh, let me ask?. All these people mentioned, r they not from the poorest regions in Nigeria?. Who their money don help?, So you mean say all d Almajiri's get dis kinda people n them dey suffer?. Make nobody hold my hand, I want blow whistle

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by omusiliyu(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Who is Mohammed Ibrahim?
Mo Ibrahim (Sudanese/Briton)
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Ifeanyi Ubah,
Tony Elumelu,
Emeka Offor,
Okey Nzenwa,
Tony Ezenna,
Nicholas Okoye,
Ndi Onyiuke Okereke,
F.A. Njoku,
J.O. Amaefule,
A.C. Uzoigwe,
A.B.C. Orjiako,
Ikechukwu Joseph,
Arthur Eze,
Emmanuel Ojei,
Oscar P. Udoji,
P.E Udoji,
E.E. Nwosu

You need to show me where I cried of marginalisation.
The topic mentioned three names and I wrote down the primary source of their wealth when a new topic mention the "oil block owners in Nigeria" I will mention others so for now stick to the topic.
Haba must everything be tribal to you ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
victor8269:

They have been drilling the oil wells in turns.After Igbo presidency, come back and check the same list again.
But wait ooooh, let me ask?. All these people mentioned, r they not from the poorest regions in Nigeria?. Who their money don help?, So you mean say all d Almajiri's get dis kinda people n them dey suffer?. Make nobody hold my hand, I want blow whistle

Aliko Dangote does not own an oil well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Okoyiboz3: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
victor8269:

They are drilling what in turns? This gala hawker think say na punna we dey talk about here.

Isn't it Igbos that said that all the oil wells in Nigeria are handed to the Northerners? I have provided list of Igbos that own oil wells and you're telling me that that they drill in turns.

No vex me o!

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Okoyiboz3: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
You need to show me where I cried of marginalisation.
The topic mentioned three names and I wrote down the primary source of their wealth when a new topic mention the "oil block owners in Nigeria" I will mention others so for now stick to the topic.
Haba must everything be tribal to you ?

Uche, no need to dance around the point.

Here on Nairaland, Igbo posters have cried that they are marginalised in the allocation of oil wells as only Northerners get oil wells.

I just provided a list to quench that lie.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by sukkot: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
no igbo man ?

oduduwa repping nicely. 2 oduduwa cheedren on the list

oduduwa amaka

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by vaca1: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Some people whose head are flatware will not like this grin
don't rejoice yet as long as your name is no there. work harder bro, work harder
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by victor8269: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Ifeanyi Ubah,
Tony Elumelu,
Emeka Offor,
Okey Nzenwa,
Tony Ezenna,
Nicholas Okoye,
Ndi Onyiuke Okereke,
F.A. Njoku,
J.O. Amaefule,
A.C. Uzoigwe,
A.B.C. Orjiako,
Ikechukwu Joseph,
Arthur Eze,
Emmanuel Ojei,
Oscar P. Udoji,
P.E Udoji,
E.E. Nwosu

Aside the fact that they share these oil wells while Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga n co have multiple wells ,none of them has owned the oil wells for up to 3yrs, but the previous sets have had the wells since Sani Abacha's administration. Oil wells are of sizes remember

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by nextprince: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

They are drilling what in turns? This gala hawker think say na punna we dey talk about here.

Isn't it Igbos that said that all the oil wells in Nigeria are handed to the Northerners? I have provided list of Igbos that own oil wells and you're telling me that that they drill in turns.

No vex me o!

Make he even tell us which well dangote get

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by nextprince: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
[s]
victor8269:

Aside the fact that they share these oil wells while Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga n co have multiple wells ,none of them has owned the oil wells for up to 3yrs, but the previous sets have had the wells since Sani Abacha's administration. Oil wells are of sizes remember
[/s]

Which oil well you give dangote?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by comrChris(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
What impact has this billionaires made in this country, even in their local communities and how many of us here can boast he or she has benefited from this their so called billions?

Dont seem to understand what the celebration is all about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by eagleeye2: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Our dearest Rotimi Amaechi, who conveniently lost $39 Million should top this list.
Check the politics section if in doubt. You will see video evidence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by nextprince: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
[s]
victor8269:

All oil money gotten from their relations who were ex- head of state. Do u also notice that none of your family members was mentioned?
[/s]

Which oil well you give dangote? What is wrong with you?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by naptu2: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Who is Mohammed Ibrahim?

Founder of Celtel and the Mo Ibrahim prize for African leaders. He is British-Sudanese.
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by victor8269: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Which oil well you give dangote?
U don't know he co-owns one with T.Y n Abacha's family?. Nigerians!. That was how Buhari said he had no house in Abuja during the election while my office was wiring Aisha's house in Abj. Politicians r cunning criminals

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by victor8269: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
TheCabal:

Aliko Dangote does not own an oil well.
If you don't know, ask questions!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by planetx: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Misleading headline, Dangote is not in the top ten list of billionaires in the world. Stop using catchy and misleading headings just for traffic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by nextprince: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
[s]
victor8269:

U don't know he co-owns one with T.Y n Abacha's family?. Nigerians!. That was how Buhari said he had no house in Abuja during the election while my office was wiring Aisha's house in Abj. Politicians r cunning criminals
[/s]

Show us where he co-owns any oil well and stop all these trash you are spreading.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by victor8269: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Which oil well you give dangote? What is wrong with you?
When IBB was using Adenuga's name to buy shares in GLO NG did he call you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by kenex4ever(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Lmao

Shukudi thinks they're talking of drug dealers and subsidy thieves.

This is Forbes list, boy.
Nothing like marginalisation here, una no reach anywhere!

There's no Igbo man, living or dead who has the amount of money Dangote has.

If you want to mention filthy rich Nigerians at other periods, you can only mention 2:

Oluwo Deinde Fernandez
Chief Harry Akande.
see this one, what do u know about wealthy people in Nigeria.
So u are happy dat ur tribe's man made d list when d majority of ur people are impoverished. I bet there are much more yoruba and housa beggers than igbos and u know it.
Most of their money are political, Oil money even dangote does not pay tax in most of his cement lines in Nigeria and he is always given preferential treatment and d woman n her family got oil well politically.
Nigerians are stop stupid dat dey celebrate everything, you are here jumping up dat u kinsman made d list of over 2000 people in d world as if those in number one are not human.
Wealth is better when spread across rather than accumulation.
No they are not talking drug dealers but skull miners.
They make policies to frustrate others and favour their people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video / Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.