Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] (49540 Views)

FIRS Arraigns Companies, 3 Others Over Tax Evasion And Assault On Staff / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Woman Incurs N757,000 Debt At A Bar In Lagos (See List Of Items) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Okoyiboz3: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
MasterChen:
Okoyiboz3's post has been deleted. Smh

It's really sad when they don't even hide the bias anymore.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

List of Igbos who own oil wells.

Ifeanyi Ubah,
Tony Elumelu,
Emeka Offor,
Okey Nzenwa,
Tony Ezenna,
Nicholas Okoye,
Ndi Onyiuke Okereke,
F.A. Njoku,
J.O. Amaefule,
A.C. Uzoigwe,
A.B.C. Orjiako,
Ikechukwu Joseph,
Arthur Eze,
Emmanuel Ojei,
Oscar P. Udoji,
P.E Udoji,
E.E. Nwosu

Your people too own oil wells. Why can't you they make the list too?

Or you wan cry marginalisation again?

WHY ARE YOU REMOVING ALL THE REASON THAT THOSE p & i ARE ALWAYS USING TO CRY NOW ?

WHY DID YOU BRING THIS LIST SELF ? HOW WILL THEY LIVE TO US SOUTHERNERS AGAIN ?... y are u dis wicked ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Allee90: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Thank God no Igbo Man there. Even the illiterates made it
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by vickeybrown92(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
hmm I don't trust this list because hush puppy and e money is not there
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
psucc:
Well for those who see their kinsmen in the list and wants to glory, I can authoritatively say that the Igbo and SS have billionaires who can rival Dangote but you know, they are afraid to disclose their sources. I can't shy away from saying this.

But hmm! Will their children maintain their father's stead? Just thinking aloud.

Are you sure, Dangote received a dividend of about N120 billion from Dangote Cement in 2016.

This is just from one company.
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by kenex4ever(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Which oil well you give dangote?

About tax, let us have Evan's Tax Clearance Certificate.
U b Dangote?

Where Godogodo tax certificate
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Are you sure, Dangote received a dividend of about N120 billion from Dangote Cement in 2016.

This is just from one company.

Dangote cement is also the most capitalised company on the Nigeria Stock Exchange
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by ANOWEDGREAT: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:
One Hausa man, one Yoruba man, one Yoruba woman.

But can't find any P & I, or do I need glasses?

Everyone knows why dangota is obviously at the top 10 he has been given govt monopoly for yrs to do his business in nigeria, divide or even restructure this country let us see if he can still maintain that top position.
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by jaybee(f): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
psucc:
Well for those who see their kinsmen in the list and wants to glory, I can authoritatively say that the Igbo and SS have billionaires who can rival Dangote but you know, they are afraid to disclose their sources. I can't shy away from saying this.

But hmm! Will their children maintain their father's stead? Just thinking aloud.

All you are saying is that "the Igbo and SS billionaires who can rival Dangote" are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Icon79(m): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
The real richest men DO NOT even make these lists.

Take it from someone who knows, any list of richest men in world that doesn't include names like Vladimir Putin is a non-starter.
And in Nigeria too, IBB and OBJ should make two of the top three richest men in Nigeria. Trust me on that one, folks.

O pari
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Edum13656: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:

yeah because those three gather the destiny of all their gullible tribes but igbos? we allwant to be our own billionaires. Nobody worships Anybody.
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Congrats to them, my name will be in Forbes list someday.
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by EmekaEmeruwa: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hausa n yoruba top the list,but their people are still the poorest in Nigeria full of born throw away.
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by revolt(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
dammy13:
​Three Nigerians have made it to the list of 2,043 billionaires in the world while only one black man, made it to the top ten in the latest Forbes release.

Out of the 2,043 people in the 2017 FORBES list, only 10 of them are black.

Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga and Folorunsho Alakija represented Nigeria in the list.

Dangote is the only black person in the top 10 with a fortune estimated at $12.2 billion.

Saudi-Ethiopian construction magnate, Mohammed Al-Amoudi, who is worth $8.4 billion occupies the second position.

Angolan investor, Isabel dos Santos, American media mogul Oprah Winfrey and Nigerian oil woman Folorunsho Alakija are still the only black female billionaires on the FORBES billionaires list.

See top ten black billionaires found in the global list of 2,043 people as compiled by Forbes.

1.Dangote $12.2 billion (Nigeria)

2. Mohammed Al-Amoudi, $8.4billion (Ethopia-Saudi-Arabia)

3. Mike Adenuga, $6.1 billion (Nigeria)

4. Isabel Dos Santos, $3.1 billion (Angola)

5. Oprah Winfrey, $3 billion(America)

6. Robert Smith, $2.5 billion (America)

7. Patrice Motsepe, $1.81 billion (South Africa)

8. Folorunsho Alakija, $1.61 billion (Nigeria)

9. Michael Jordan, $1.31 billion (America)

10. Mohammed Ibrahim, $1.14 billion (British)

http://fabinfos.com/nigerian-makes-top-10-billionaire-world-3-others-top-2043-see-list/

our oil money at work. Why are most western rich men oil magnates. No wonder them no wan make we restructure
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by hibee4uall(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small, you can contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

A big thanks to you people that are feeling concerned may God continue to bless you all
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by BlueRayDick: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
vaca1:
don't rejoice yet as long as your name is no there. work harder bro, work harder
Is your head flatware? Yes or no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by ItzChinnex(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:

How much do you have or how much will those bloody greedy billionaire give to you? You are there singing their song of praise and suffering. Ogbeni go and Plan your life rather than being on Nairalanders 24/7.
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by ItzChinnex(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
sukkot:
no igbo man ?

oduduwa repping nicely. 2 oduduwa cheedren on the list

oduduwa amaka

After all these rubbish, 1 kobo no go smell you hand. Go and work hard and earn you momey.. Stop eying people's sucess
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by sukkot: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
ItzChinnex:

After all these rubbish, 1 kobo no go smell you hand. Go and work hard and earn you momey.. Stop eying people's sucess
you right bout dat mayne
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by aezenkwu(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
psucc:

You are right my brother rhey are afraid to disclose this oh....
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Bestchisom(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
please is Davido own taaty billion dollar or taaty billion naira
he should b on dat list
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by simols(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
LordKO:
Stop misleading people. No Nigerian is among the top 60, not to talk of top 10, billionaires in the world.

Black billionaires please use your glasses
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by InvertedHammer: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
victor8269:

All oil money gotten from their relations who were ex- head of state. Do u also notice that none of your family members was mentioned?

LOL @ family members.

After gloating over another man's success, some will go back to their regular garri and kulikuli dinner.

/
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by ogbonti: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mohammed Abacha has more money than Dangote, just that Forbes can not openly recognize it
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Smartjob1(f): 4:15am On Aug 05, 2017
LordKO:
Stop misleading people. No Nigerian is among the top 60, not to talk of top 10, billionaires in the world.
Bros, I had to cross check the list again to ensure I read it right the first time. Dangote is at 105th position on the list o. Adenuga reach 200 and something.

But congrats to all of them.
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Chijosky(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2017
And hunger dey wire me here
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

All Yoruba billionaires received oil Wells for free in eastern Nigeria and they have stolen these oil for over 20 years. that's so so easy to make even a toddler a billionaire.

On a level playing ground, we know who the hustlers are.
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by osita76(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2017
dammy13:
​Three Nigerians have made it to the list of 2,043 billionaires in the world while only one black man, made it to the top ten in the latest Forbes release.

Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga and Folorunsho Alakija represented Nigeria in the list.After the Hausas and the Yorubas must have looted the country dry

Dangote is the only black person in the top 10 with a fortune estimated at $12.2 billion.

Saudi-Ethiopian construction magnate, Mohammed Al-Amoudi, who is worth $8.4 billion occupies the second position.

Angolan investor, Isabel dos Santos, American media mogul Oprah Winfrey and Nigerian oil woman Folorunsho Alakija are still the only black female billionaires on the FORBES billionaires list.

See top ten black billionaires found in the global list of 2,043 people as compiled by Forbes.

http://fabinfos.com/nigerian-makes-top-10-billionaire-world-3-others-top-2043-see-list/

Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by osita76(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2017
dammy13:

Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga and Folorunsho Alakija represented Nigeria in the list.After the Hausas and the Yorubas must have looted the country dry

After the Hausas and the Yorubas must have looted the country dry
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by victor8269: 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
platinumphotos:

We are talking of billion dollars here bro.. Not naira
He didn't sing 30bn Naira also, so we thought it was dollars he sang about. Y u dey vex na?
Re: Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] by Kayharry(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video / Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.