Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP (762 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by sarrki(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, ​has​ policemen who took photographs with Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra leader, IPOB, will be punished.

The IG ​spoke on Thursday when he addressed policemen at the Police College, Ikeja during a two-day visit to Lagos.

He said: “Nationalism is key. Some officers were taking pictures with Nnamdi Kanu and this is someone that is challenging the unity of this country.

“We will not take it with levity. There should be no double loyalty to Nigeria. No matter your rank, your commitment to the country should be absolute.

“As policemen, you must be committed to unity, leadership and authority of government of this country. No double standards are allowed.”

Idris, however, commended the policemen for their commitment to duty, saying, “you are important for this job. We depend on you.”

He said 10,000 more personnel had been recruited and undergoing training to boost the nation’s police.

Idris disclosed that additional 88 area commands would be created to boost operational efficiency.

Biafra: What will happen to policemen who took photos with Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP

He said: “We are waiting for approval from the PSC for the 88 new area commands and by extension, this means we are going to have more assistant commissioners of police.

“This will also create room for more chief superintendents of police to be promoted. Do your best in your duties and you will be promoted.

“We are changing the face of policing in Nigeria, policemen that are people-oriented with the satisfaction of the citizens as the primary focus.”

The IG emphasised his zero tolerance for corruption and warned police personnel to shun collecting money for bail.

He said: “Bail is free. If you collect money for bail, you will pay the price and we will kick you out of the force.

​”​Your duty is to provide services for the protection of lives and properties of the citizens.”

Idirs also charged his men to respect the fundamental human rights of the citizenry, as well as their right to free speech and movement.

His words: “Section four of the Nigeria Police Act gives you the police officer the right to arrest anyone that constitutes offence, irrespective of your rank.

“Despite the rank, a constable can arrest a minister or anyone that contravenes the law of the nation but you must use that right judiciously.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/04/biafra-will-happen-policemen-took-photos-nnamdi-kanu%e2%80%8e-igp/
Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by sarrki(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
They are enemy combatants

They should be dealt with decisively

That's treason
Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
sarrki:

That's treason
rubbish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by KendrickAyomide: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by dlondonbadboy: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
sarrki:

That's treason

Nigga, howfar? How your wife?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by madridguy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin grin Bail is free that almost land someone a thunderous slap at Area M tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by sarrki(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin

Anyone that commits treason according to Nigeria constitution

The penalty is death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by madridguy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Yes they must be punished. Cownu is a terrorist like She-kau

sarrki:

That's treason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by SalamRushdie: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
There was no need for the IG to make his plan public , they should just have been punished quietly, the next thing we are going to have a situation where people will ask the IG why hasn't he punished policemen seen taking pictures with leader of Arewa youths or Leader of OPC ..

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
sarrki:

The penalty is death
I hear you

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by sarrki(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
There was no need for the IG to make his plan public , they should just have been punished quietly

Boss

That's the way to serve warning to anyone that might wants to follow suit

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by sarrki(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
madridguy:

I have always known you as a patriot

God bless you
Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by sarrki(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Doing great my brother
Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by BabaRamotu1988: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

this guy don marry?

i pity his wife is true
Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by nextprince: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you

This sarrki, you no go kee me with laff.
Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by sarrki(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:

this guy don marry?

i pity his wife is true

E pain am

E enter am

I will be a whistle blower if I see you snap with kanu
Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
It is a serious offence for a representative of the law to be publicly seen fraternizing with an individual whom the law enforcement agencies are currently prosecuting for treason. Those police officers acted without proper discretion and therefore should be sanctioned accordingly

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by dlondonbadboy: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:

this guy don marry?

i pity his wife is true

Hahahhaha...very hot lady o. As sarrki be, naso she be..
Them fit wella

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by rumours: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
See the people talking about double standards! Dear IG, have you arrested Inusa Biu, the terrorist policeman who vowed to kill 200 people should Buhari die? Has Inusa Biu been derobed, disarmed and charged? Have you arrested Arewa youths that issued a treasonable declaration in Kaduna? What about the religious bigots that murdered and mutilated Evangelist Eunice Elisha in Kubwa and Mama Bridget Agbahime in Kano? Police should not talk about double standards. Please!!

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by BeardedMeat(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
With every might, punish them, the Biafra Struggle will surely have collateral damages. The policemen would pay their own prices.
Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by cupidFlint(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
sarrki:
That's treason

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by madridguy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ameen. Bless you too.

sarrki:

God bless you
Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by BeardedMeat(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
madridguy:

Who did Kanu kill? How many?
Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by Blue3k(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nothing. Kanu hasn't even been found guilty of anything. There's nothing to charge this guy with obviously. It's not illegal to take picture. If you're mad kanu wasnt arrested by him. Just remember at least hundreds cops let him slip by after hearing about his antics online, at his rallies and his tours.

sarrki:

The penalty is death

I can't tell if your trolling but it's amazing either way. Like I said on my other Kanu thread. If you guys are so mad call the police to arrest him. Tweet at DSS. Write to the court. Inform Nigerian Prison service that he broke his bail. If all else fails tweet Osinbajo.
Re: What Will Happen To Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu‎ – IGP by Mynd44: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2017

(1)

Thank You To Buhari / Who Are Those Saying Awolowo Drank Poison? / Atiku To Critics: Only Lazy People Think Every Rich Man Is Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.