Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,522 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Thank You To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You To Buhari (764 Views)

Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' / Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You To Buhari by ceaz4r(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
THANK YOU TO BUHARI

Buhari's coming to power has helped the Biafra course. Intact, his efforts have been remarkable. Buhari, thank you.

Upon ascension to power, he made the infamous 97% and 5% segregating stastatement that further tore this country apart. If the tear within this country before now were likened to a crack, this statement succeeded in making it a rift Valley. In his policies and appointments, he has lived up to it.

Into his administration, he arrested and locked up Nnamdi KANU, the arrow head of the Biafra Restoration agitation for about 2 years , tried severally, and was granted bail twice. Buhari disobeyed all court orders. This act angered Ndigbo, especially IPOB and other Biafra Restoration agitators thereby triggering off unpresidented wide spread demonstrations locally and internationally; demanding for his release. Then we started protestations. Demanding for the release of our leader, Nnamdi Kanu. What did Buhari do? He ordered his henchmen to shoot us at sight. His men carried out directives given them. They shot us at will. Shot us even in our places of worship. Killing unarmed and defenseless civilians. And it gladens his heart. However, Buhari failed to realise that the actions of his soldiers and police men were being captured on camera and beamed to the world because the protest itself was being recorded. This act elicited a world out-cry and global condemnation. Though, your men killed our brothers and sisters, but thank you for buttressing our claims of persecution by providing us evidence to sink this nation.

Killing us did not stop our protestations. Mowing us down with your bullets did not at all deter us. Instead, it fueled our resolve. Yet we remained civil and nonviolent even in the face of terror. It took nearly 2 years of this act of terrorism against a people the constitution required Buhari to protect, before our leader was released after disobeying various court rulling ordering Nnamdi Kanu's release.

Then Buhari went on medical exile. While he was away, we continued to press home our agitations, locally and globally. There seemed to be rerelative peace while he was away. We continued to make steady progress in his absence. Now that Buhari is back, we say, WELCOME, Sir because we know that you are about to oil our gears and wheels of our agitations the more, to further our course. Shortly after Buhari's return from medical exile, his butchers have started moving down South-East and South-South. Of course on whose orders, mine? Certainly not; but his as their grand commander!

His government is looking for reasons to re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu. Sir, we love you, go ahead and try to arrest Nnamdi Kanu. This will further promoted our demand and harden our resolve for Self determination. KANU and all Biafrans will resist such attempt. Kanu's followers will give him a thick ring of protection. Buhari, what will your men do when they are faced with such scenerio? Do what they are known for? Shooting and killing unarmed men and women? We await this day. We await this day because you will be giving us stronger rope to hang this nation by her neck. We await this day because you will be giving us more dynamite to shatter this failed Luggardian CAGE.

Again, thank you so much, Buhari, for helping our course, even though, sometimes, in the most painful way.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You To Buhari by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmmm...Gospel truth!

Nigeria under Buhari is on its way to become a pariah nation.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You To Buhari by MalcoImX: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
It has nothing whatsoever to do with Buhari. We're all living witness to how far they went to see that Buhari didn't become the President. Something unprecedented in African culture - wishing death on a person - was done to him, but he scaled all these. A certain C. Don Adinuba, an Igbo was surprised and was asking himself, 'Why are the Igbo internet warriors doing like this?' For some it's the pain of GEJ's loss that has refused to go away.
We take solace in our pure heart and the promise of God. The impure saboteurs will be tormented, even by the shadows and body language of Buharism.
Re: Thank You To Buhari by clarocuzioo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
MalcoImX:
It has nothing whatsoever to do with Buhari. We're all living witness to how far they went to see that Buhari didn't become the President. Something unprecedented in African culture - wishing death on a person - was done to him, but he scaled all these. A certain C. Don Adinuba, an Igbo was surprised and was asking himself, 'Why are the Igbo internet warriors doing like this?' For some it's the pain of GEJ's loss that has refused to go away.
We take solace in our pure heart and the promise of God. The impure saboteurs will be tormented, even by the shadows and body language of Buharism.

I think it started with monkeys and baboon will soak in blood, we will run a parallel government, an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north, do not vote for an infidel, have we forgotten the youth Corps members that were slaughtered the last time buhari lost election?? That Jonathan wept when he discovered that some of them were paid just #200 to kill these Corps members??

4 Likes

Re: Thank You To Buhari by MalcoImX: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
clarocuzioo:

I think it started with monkeys and baboon will soak in blood, we will run a parallel government, an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north, do not vote for an infidel, have we forgotten the youth Corps members that were slaughtered the last time buhari lost election?? That Jonathan wept when he discovered that some of them were paid just #200 to kill these Corps members??
1. When an English man says to you: "It's raining cats and dogs," don't see cats and dogs falling from the sky. What he means is, it's raining heavily.
2. For your second lie, see the image below. See the original statement and how ThisDay, Okupe and FFK twisted it.

Re: Thank You To Buhari by clarocuzioo(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2017
MalcoImX:

1. When an English man says to you: "It's raining cats and dogs," don't see cats and dogs falling from the sky. What he means is, it's raining heavily.
2. For your second lie, see the image below. See the original statement and how ThisDay, Okupe and FFK twisted it.

Really, I love your defense, it's only quota system graduates that will be convinced by that shallow explanation, if it was just a figurative expression why were Corps members killed that year after the loss of election that year, Is that also a figurative action leading to figurative deaths??
Your second defense in which you brought a picture, did the situation then not call for a state of emergency, Boko Haram was killing , abducting, raping and burn down houses, people were sacked from their communities, churches were been burnt with reckless abandon, why will an eldestatesman not join forces with the government to put a stop to the menace, rather he came to air a statement that portrays him to be sympathetic to the activities of the dreaded group, thank God today he is the head of state and one of his greatest challlenge is Boko Haram, then also tell me that the 97/5% statement is figurative, or did we not see it reflect in his political appointments and DSS recruitment, even the recent NNPC seems to be so, please in the best interest of this great nation let us be honest, fair and just in our conducts, that's the only way we can guarantee peace and unity

3 Likes

Re: Thank You To Buhari by MalcoImX: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2017
clarocuzioo:

Really, I love your defense, it's only quota system graduates that will be convinced by that shallow explanation, if it was just a figurative expression why were Corps members killed that year after the loss of election that year, Is that also a figurative action leading to figurative deaths??
Your second defense in which you brought a picture, did the situation then not call for a state of emergency, Boko Haram was killing , abducting, raping and burn down houses, people were sacked from their communities, churches were been burnt with reckless abandon, why will an eldestatesman not join forces with the government to put a stop to the menace, rather he came to air a statement that portrays him to be sympathetic to the activities of the dreaded group, thank God today he is the head of state and one of his greatest challlenge is Boko Haram, then also tell me that the 97/5% statement is figurative, or did we not see it reflect in his political appointments and DSS recruitment, even the recent NNPC seems to be so, please in the best interest of this great nation let us be honest, fair and just in our conducts, that's the only way we can guarantee peace and unity
I've said what I know and all you do is infer, and keep bringing up statements that were clarified many times.
1. You cannot give a literal explanations to idiomatic expressions, not only for Hausa but for any language. If you want a literal explanation 'kare jini biri mini,' would mean 'both dogs and monkeys are bloodied.' The expression only meant being in tough situations or in a competitive mood. I am trying to disabuse your mind and you keep on to your jaundiced views. I'll check for online Hausa expressions, if there is, for you to see.
2. As for BH, you cannot fight a war by destroying civilians' lives and their economy. If the army repeats what they did under Jonathan during Buhari, the people of the North will still complain. In any case, it's not only Buhari that complained about the manner the issue was handled - Nyako did and Jonathan got him impeached, Amnesty International and Human Rights too did.
Re: Thank You To Buhari by clarocuzioo(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2017
MalcoImX:
I've said what I know and all you do is infer, and keep bringing up statements that were clarified many times.
1. You cannot give a literal explanations to idiomatic expressions, not only for Hausa but for any language. If you want a literal explanation 'kare jini biri mini,' would mean 'both dogs and monkeys are bloodied.' The expression only meant being in tough situations or in a competitive mood. I am trying to disabuse your mind and you keep on to your jaundiced views. I'll check for online Hausa expressions, if there is, for you to see.
2. As for BH, you cannot fight a war by destroying civilians' lives and their economy. If the army repeats what they did under Jonathan during Buhari, the people of the North will still complain. In any case, it's not only Buhari that complained about the manner the issue was handled - Nyako did and Jonathan got him impeached, Amnesty International and Human Rights too did.
The question I think you should answer is what was the fallout of that statement?? How was it interpreted by your northern brothers, why did they engage is mass killings of innocent Corps members and other civilians. Please answer me why there was that ethnic cleansing,
As for your second propaganda, the civilian lives were already destroyed by the menace of Boko Haram, and please always be truthful amnesty complained of the violation of Human Rights in the fight against Boko Haram not because a state of emergency was decleared, these are two different scenarios, People were killed, raped, houses and churches were burnt, women were abducted so in a situation you have all these playing out tell me where is the civilian life, obviously a state of emergency has to be declared until normalcy is restored to avoid further damages and killings, until then there's no existence of normalcy,
I was also expecting to hear your response on the 97/5% statement but you avoided answering because you know the truth, and also tell me why katsina state got more slots in the DSS recruitment more than the entire south east states?? Does it also means literally and not in reality??
Re: Thank You To Buhari by clarocuzioo(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2017
MalcoImX:
The question I think you should answer is what was the fallout of that statement?? How was it interpreted by your northern brothers, why did they engage is mass killings of innocent Corps members and other civilians. Please answer me why there was that ethnic cleansing,
As for your second propaganda, the civilian lives were already destroyed by the menace of Boko Haram, and please always be truthful amnesty complained of the violation of Human Rights in the fight against Boko Haram not because a state of emergency was decleared, these are two different scenarios, People were killed, raped, houses and churches were burnt, women were abducted so in a situation you have all these playing out tell me where is the civilian life, obviously a state of emergency has to be declared until normalcy is restored to avoid further damages and killings, until then there's no existence of normalcy,
I was also expecting to hear your response on the 97/5% statement but you avoided answering because you know the truth, and also tell me why katsina state got more slots in the DSS recruitment more than the entire south east states?? Does it also means literally and not in reality?? Truth is life
Re: Thank You To Buhari by MalcoImX: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2017
clarocuzioo:

I was also expecting to hear your response on the 97/5% statement but you avoided answering because you know the truth, and also tell me why katsina state got more slots in the DSS recruitment more than the entire south east states?? Does it also means literally and not in reality?? Truth is life
1. I refer it back to you. What is the outcome of the commission set up by the government of Jonathan to look into the post election violence? And, still, what is their verdict on Buhari and those trying to relate Buhari to that violence?
2. You cannot compare the act of criminals with those government. Government is to protect lives and properties while the opposite is the case with criminal enterprise.
3. It is not a justification, but Jonathan has made similar statements that are viewed as divisive too (e.g. the Igbo are the cornerstone of my administration), but your double standards won't see it as such. The 97% and 5% statement are factual, just as Jonathan's 'Igbo as cornerstone,' but they're miscalculations, and shouldn't have been made.
Re: Thank You To Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Noted
Re: Thank You To Buhari by clarocuzioo(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2017
MalcoImX:

1. I refer it back to you. What is the outcome of the commission set up by the government of Jonathan to look into the post election violence? And, still, what is their verdict on Buhari and those trying to relate Buhari to that violence?
2. You cannot compare the act of criminals with those government. Government is to protect lives and properties while the opposite is the case with criminal enterprise.
3. It is not a justification, but Jonathan has made similar statements that are viewed as divisive too (e.g. the Igbo are the cornerstone of my administration), but your double standards won't see it as such. The 97% and 5% statement are factual, just as Jonathan's 'Igbo as cornerstone,' but they're miscalculations, and shouldn't have been made.

Jonathan setting up a committe is after the deed has been done, firstly in a complex nation like Nigeria you will be very careful about your utterances because it may be over bloated and over heat the already heated polity, how did other people interprete his statement that's the question, same way people give extreme interpretation of the things writtnen in Koran that gave birth to terrorism,
Jonathan as a person was very civil and matured with his choice of words, he did more for the northerners than even the so called acclaimed Igbos that are the cornerstone of his administration, the Igbos cannot particularly point projects executed by the Jonathan led administration, besides those two statements are different, it was not divisive, he may have been making that statement with regards to their intellectual contribution to his administration, as Was The case of Okonjo Iwuala, practically and realistically were the northerners not carried along in his administration?? Was there a time he was accused of divisive and nepotic tendencies?? I am not a fan of Jonathan as the Igbos did not benefit anything from him, but the truth must be told, then why will katsina state have more slots in the DSS recruitment than the entire south east, but when the time for unity schools cut off marks comes, south east is given the highest cut off mark, why is it that between Ameachi, Chris Ngige and Ogbonnaya Onu, no one was appointed the secretary to the government of the federation as in so doing would have erased the notion that his appointment into key positions are lopsided, and these people worked with him tirelessly even against their own people to ensure his success into Aso Rock, hate actions are worse than hate speeches.

1 Like

Re: Thank You To Buhari by paBuhari(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2017
We thank vegetable very seriously for making Kanu a world Icon. cheesy cool
Re: Thank You To Buhari by MalcoImX: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2017
clarocuzioo:

Jonathan setting up a committe is after the deed has been done, firstly in a complex nation like Nigeria you will be very careful about your utterances because it may be over bloated and over heat the already heated polity, how did other people interprete his statement that's the question, same way people give extreme interpretation of the things writtnen in Koran that gave birth to terrorism,
Jonathan as a person was very civil and matured with his choice of words, he did more for the northerners than even the so called acclaimed Igbos that are the cornerstone of his administration, the Igbos cannot particularly point projects executed by the Jonathan led administration, besides those two statements are different, it was not divisive, he may have been making that statement with regards to their intellectual contribution to his administration, as Was The case of Okonjo Iwuala, practically and realistically were the northerners not carried along in his administration?? Was there a time he was accused of divisive and nepotic tendencies?? I am not a fan of Jonathan as the Igbos did not benefit anything from him, but the truth must be told, then why will katsina state have more slots in the DSS recruitment than the entire south east, but when the time for unity schools cut off marks comes, south east is given the highest cut off mark, why is it that between Ameachi, Chris Ngige and Ogbonnaya Onu, no one was appointed the secretary to the government of the federation as in so doing would have erased the notion that his appointment into key positions are lopsided, and these people worked with him tirelessly even against their own people to ensure his success into Aso Rock, hate actions are worse than hate speeches.
1. Commissions of inquiry are to find out what caused a problem and offer solutions. I still ask you: What is their recommendations as it relates to Buhari?
2. I am not in a position to say to the government, why is so and so not given a post or why is the SE not given the secretary to the FG.
3. Jonathan's government to me was the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria. Point to me what he has done to the North. Was it not under him that BH was seizing Nigeria's territory?
Re: Thank You To Buhari by clarocuzioo(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
MalcoImX:

I told you that his followers may have misinterpreted his utterances the same way people quote the Koran to do abominable acts, besides why will a section of the country resort to violence each time things don't go as they wish and planned, that's very inhuman, he hims LG may not have such intention when making those utterances by what about his followers, his statement " baboons and monkey will soak in blood sounds inciting and such utterances should not be heard in the political space of this great nation considering the nation's complex nature.
Yes you will not dictate or decide for the government but if we truly have the interest and unity of this nation at heart we should frown at any action or inaction, decision or indescion of the government that we perceive is divisive, nepotic or lopsided, we want everybody to feel that they are part of the project Nigeria, then why also did you not respond to the DSS recruitment where Katsina state have more number of recruits than the entire south east, or why is the south east cut off marks highest in unity schools and their northern counter parts are lowest, why is there no service Chief of South east extraction.
Yes Jonathan has become the worst president so far but watch it, if president Muhammad Buhari does not fix things with the little time he has, he would have taken that position from Jonathan, remember that at the end of his tenure we will look at his score card and compare it with Jonathan's score card, then the score cards will actually say who is better amongst the two ex presidents.

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Checkout This PDP Advert Dissing APC Currently Trending Online (video) / Islamisation: Nigeria On Throes Of Jihad, Christian Elders Insist / Breaking News: Aba Is On Fire Right Now!!! Police Station Burnt By Suspected IPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.