Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Prof. Boxer Amir Khan Calls His Wife Out For Cheating On Him With Anthony Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Prof. Boxer Amir Khan Calls His Wife Out For Cheating On Him With Anthony Joshua (650 Views)

Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies / Anthony Joshua Replies Amir Khan Over Cheating Accusations / Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Boxer Amir Khan Calls His Wife Out For Cheating On Him With Anthony Joshua by lordkit400: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Professional boxer Amir Khan just took to twitter to air his family's dirty linen in public.

He's accusing his wife Faryal Makhdoom of cheating on him with fellow boxer Anthony Joshua. To make matters worse, she has replied, exposing him too.

Amir has made it clear that he's not prepared to forgive his wife. He said they've agreed to split and Anthony Joshua can have his "leftovers".His first tweet read: "So me and the wife Faryal have agreed to split. I'm currently in Dubai. Wish her all the best."

He followed it up with a screenshot of a Snapchat conversation, which he claimed was between Faryal and Anthony."Faryal moved on quick. Always mentioned to me how much she wanted to be with another guy, from all people another boxer," he tweeted.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/04/professional-boxer-amir-khan-calls-his-wife-out-for-cheating-on-him-with-anthony-joshua/

Re: Prof. Boxer Amir Khan Calls His Wife Out For Cheating On Him With Anthony Joshua by QUIMME20(f): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
hmm
Re: Prof. Boxer Amir Khan Calls His Wife Out For Cheating On Him With Anthony Joshua by aolawale025: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
She obviously likes boxers
Re: Prof. Boxer Amir Khan Calls His Wife Out For Cheating On Him With Anthony Joshua by Adaowerri111: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
Women and where e dey happen syndrome
Re: Prof. Boxer Amir Khan Calls His Wife Out For Cheating On Him With Anthony Joshua by Ahmed0336(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
aolawale025:
She obviously likes boxers
Real Talk.
Some women tho undecided so because he is d current champ u chose to dump ur husband for him? Is okayyy
Re: Prof. Boxer Amir Khan Calls His Wife Out For Cheating On Him With Anthony Joshua by lordkit400: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
more

Re: Prof. Boxer Amir Khan Calls His Wife Out For Cheating On Him With Anthony Joshua by VickyRotex(f): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Before it used to be "One day, One drama"

Now, with social media making many people kolo, it's now "One day, ten thousand dramas across the globe"
I just tire!
Re: Prof. Boxer Amir Khan Calls His Wife Out For Cheating On Him With Anthony Joshua by femi4: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
JT footstep being followed
Re: Prof. Boxer Amir Khan Calls His Wife Out For Cheating On Him With Anthony Joshua by Saintsquare(m): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
lol
Re: Prof. Boxer Amir Khan Calls His Wife Out For Cheating On Him With Anthony Joshua by femi4: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Women and where e dey happen syndrome
Abi o....unto the next one where pepper dey rest
Re: Prof. Boxer Amir Khan Calls His Wife Out For Cheating On Him With Anthony Joshua by carammel(f): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin
Amir Khan is so pained.
Sorry bro,you lost your wife to the better man.
The woman though, footballer;i can deal but a boxer? May the gods forbid.
Re: Prof. Boxer Amir Khan Calls His Wife Out For Cheating On Him With Anthony Joshua by Neminc: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
See yeye man. You left ur family and friends because of pu.ssy, now the pu.ssy has left u for another di.ck and u're complaining.Advice to all men, never u choose a pu.ssy over ur family and friends.

(1) (Reply)

"My Aim Is To Return To A Big Club"- Balotelli / Transfer Updates: Man Utd Exclusive, Arsenal Shock Deal, Chelsea, Real Madrid / Favourite Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.