Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Malaria Drug "GRUTHA FORT" Injures Man (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malaria Drug "GRUTHA FORT" Injures Man (Photos) (54727 Views)

'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) / How Chris Ekejimbe Died Of Malaria Drug Overdose / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaria Drug "GRUTHA FORT" Injures Man (Photos) by rxofficial: 5:45am On Aug 05, 2017
jaylister:
As shared by a facebook user Tochi Eze;

This guy took fake malaria drugs called GRUTHA FORT . pls share

http://www.gistful.com/2017/08/see-what-fake-malaria-drug-grutha-fort.html
Bossss this more of a reaction to the drug..i pity the guy sha. .he will be fine
Re: Malaria Drug "GRUTHA FORT" Injures Man (Photos) by Amoxman(m): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2017
OboOlora:
Op, u kiss dragon ni or u give dracula beeJ? cheesy

Auntie is that you? The picture is �
Re: Malaria Drug "GRUTHA FORT" Injures Man (Photos) by praiz01: 6:54am On Aug 05, 2017
eleojo23:
That's Steven Johnson's syndrome/ toxic epidermal necrosis.

It is an allergic reaction probably to one of the constituents of the drug. It can happen to anyone and you can't predict it most times.
It doesn't mean that the drug is fake.

So people are advised to report any unusual reaction they notice from any drug they are on.

When people react to drugs we call it fake... That's a reaction he is getting from the #Lumenfantrine in that drug...
This is why we advise against self medication . If he had gone through the normal health diagnosis, he may not have been given that drug.
Some steroids should help him recover quick( don't go buying steroid now cause there are many in the market with different purpose)
ASK YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST
Re: Malaria Drug "GRUTHA FORT" Injures Man (Photos) by snowblaq(f): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2017
This is an anaphylactic reaction.... Could or couldn't have been the anti malarial drug he took... It could also have been another drug he took in combination with this drug.... It doesn't necessarily mean that the drug is fake.... It could happen with even the most genuine drug as far as you are allergic to it.
I hope he gets better... And then he should add this to the list of any other drug he is allergic to.
Re: Malaria Drug "GRUTHA FORT" Injures Man (Photos) by stieyven(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2017
SkenolProp:
CHISOS! shocked shocked. Allergy, i guess

CHECK OUT OUR PROFILE AND SIGNATURE!!!
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Malaria Drug "GRUTHA FORT" Injures Man (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
eyah, did he took the drug as a result of medical advice or drug abuse, if former then the doctor has to be punished, but if latter, then the man is on his own, drug abuse should be discouraged by all means.
Re: Malaria Drug "GRUTHA FORT" Injures Man (Photos) by blakpriest(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
I think that reaction is as a result of fake artemisinin or lack of the stated active ingredients, if there is a poison control centre around, he should go there immediately, as the effect of what he ingested is not done spreading, his system is being corroded inside out.
Re: Malaria Drug "GRUTHA FORT" Injures Man (Photos) by erusetso: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
donbenie:
The Drug Is Not Necessarily Fake,He Most Likely Had An ALLERGIC REACTION To The Constituents Of The Medication..This Can Happen With Any Drug One Is Allergic To,Whether Genuine Or Not..
Correct
Re: Malaria Drug "GRUTHA FORT" Injures Man (Photos) by Stanley2018(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Wow....I take dis drug 3 day ego..ooo..God pls save ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React / Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video) / Don Jazzy Gifts Davido 11,000 Dollars (6.2 Million)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.