Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,250 members, 7,867,657 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad (37724 Views)

Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol / "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad by NairalandSARS: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2017
Why did the sister bring her to the church knowing well enough that she is the cause?
Re: Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2017
jonhemma11:
As shared by Sanco Ese....

'A MUST READ, IT HAPPENED IN MY PRESENCE.

Yesterday was the second day of a program organised by covenant of greatness Christian Bible Church by reclamation garage, Sapele, this lady brought her Junior sister whose menstrual flow stopped at the age of 18yrs and has not been able to give birth for 12yrs,  the Man of God Prophet Henry Osasere laid hands on the lady and pray that the person responsible for her situation should run mad,immediately the senior sister who brought her to the church ran mad instantly.

Now I pray whoever is responsible for your predicament and pretending to be a friend should run mad and die Ijn'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/delta-pastor-heals-lady-who-stopped.html?m=1

How did it happen in ur presence

Do u know the woman

Did u see any doctors report that she hasn't mensurated for 18 years

grow up.
Re: Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad by Topgainer: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2017
bimchuswhat:

I hear you......Read your bible well and stop forming Jesus did not teach this or that.
Hebrews 10:30 (KJV) For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
That is God's judgement on her. Shikenna. You are entitled to your opinion and so am I.
Every unfriendly friend ruining my life pretending to be my helper....I pray the Vengeance of God on them. Amen

I remember statements like Every unfriendly friend, Every wicked uncle, Every wicked boss, Every wicked lecturer, Every wicked neighbour die by fire and then warfare seeds when I was following the teachings of false Prophets/Sorcerers.
If you can quote a Bible passage out of context to justify a Sorcerer and an entertainment brigade leader it means that you have been infested by the dirty spirit they work with.

Hold your pyant tight before the false prophet anoints your under with special grace justifying it with David and Beersheba story.
Re: Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad by Akwaudene87(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
goldonome:
why did she bring her sister for deliverance while she is d curse, something fishy
the thing fishy here is that the pastor have use the sister to pay the price for healing the girl . That's my observation
Re: Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad by enilove(m): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Op, there are many agents of darkness on nairaland who hate to see evil people like them going into the captivity they prepared for children of God. They will even say "it is a lie" , because they dont want peope to be set free.

I know people like you , in the past ,would have said praying such prayers against the enemy is evil, but now you know better.

This world is full of wickedness.
Re: Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad by seunfape(m): 4:31am On Aug 06, 2017
Holy Ghost at work so no comment .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria / Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.