Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Pls Help Me. I Need To Send An Item From Nigeria To Zimbabwe. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help Me. I Need To Send An Item From Nigeria To Zimbabwe. (985 Views)

Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / Useful Tips Needed for a First Time Visitor to Zimbabwe / Shipping An Item From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me. I Need To Send An Item From Nigeria To Zimbabwe. by Senorita123(f): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
I just got orders to deliver to Zimbabwe. Pls who can help me with courier or transport coy I can use. Thank you. I can be reached on 08024059573
Re: Pls Help Me. I Need To Send An Item From Nigeria To Zimbabwe. by cosade(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Senorita123:
I just got orders to deliver to Zimbabwe. Pls who can help me with courier or transport coy I can use. Thank you. I can be reached on 08024059573

Strange!

You need help and you want those that want to help spend their money to call you.

You're looking for transport coy to deliver something in Zimbabwe like you're talking of Nnewi cheesy

This your post is definitely a red flag!
Re: Pls Help Me. I Need To Send An Item From Nigeria To Zimbabwe. by Senorita123(f): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
cosade:

Strange!

You need help and you want those that want to help spend their money to call you.

You're looking for transport coy to deliver something in Zimbabwe like you're talking of Nnewi cheesy

This your post is definitely a red flag!

Abeg swerve and shift to BRT lane. Not everyone is as frustrated and bitter like you. I was referring to better people not faceless ones like u by the way. Would I have asked them to drop their numbers. They even have d option of replying under my post. Wots d big deal in Zimbabwe. I don't blame u Sha. Zimbabwe may seem like United States to u....
Re: Pls Help Me. I Need To Send An Item From Nigeria To Zimbabwe. by cosade(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Senorita123:

Abeg swerve and shift to BRT lane. Not everyone is as frustrated and bitter like you. I was referring to better people not faceless ones like u by the way. Would I have asked them to drop their numbers. They even have d option of replying under my post. Wots d big deal in Zimbabwe. I don't blame u Sha. Zimbabwe may seem like United States to u....

cheesy cheesy cheesy

How did you get an order from Zim when you don't even know how to send the goods ordered.
Re: Pls Help Me. I Need To Send An Item From Nigeria To Zimbabwe. by Senorita123(f): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
cosade:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

How did you get an order from Zim when you don't even know how to send the goods ordered.

Uncle sit down there n let Keke dey ride u. I can't count how many nairalanders av bought from me. Do u think I just sit on nairaland trading words. Oh! U are very wrong! Anyway u can contact me for your maca root, fenugreek and Red clover supplements on 08024059573. Zimbabwe all d way wink
Re: Pls Help Me. I Need To Send An Item From Nigeria To Zimbabwe. by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 13, 2017
I like the hustle spirit in you. Mrs. Alakija will be bewildered at your catch-up speed. Don't lose focus no matter the challenges because they will come in many forms.

Stay woke girl.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me. I Need To Send An Item From Nigeria To Zimbabwe. by Senorita123(f): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
checkengine:
I like the hustle spirit in you. Mrs. Alakija will be bewildered at your catch-up speed. Don't lose focus no matter the challenges because they will come in many forms.

Stay woke girl.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help Me:i Need Visa To Egypt Or Company With A Vacation Package / Which Country Is Better! / Direction And Transportation Cost From Ago Palace Way To Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.