Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

How To Market Your Blog Effectively Without Wasting Time - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Market Your Blog Effectively Without Wasting Time (469 Views)

How To Start A Blog Effectively / This Is How You Should Blog Effectively This Year / How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Market Your Blog Effectively Without Wasting Time by dammieowot1: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
When I first started in this industry, I was all over the place. I was disorganized and spending 12-14 hours per day in front of my computer.

I was not getting any results and the main reason was that I was not focusing on effective activities daily to keep my business moving forward.

If you’re anything like me, you were attracted to online marketing because of the leverage it can provide. We’ve all been sold on the dream of working a few hours per day and having money streaming in everyday, 365 days a year…

Reality is, it’s simply NOT true. Not for me anyway!

This business takes work, staying in the game, understanding marketing and applying effective marketing everyday!

Apply these tips and you can start generating leads and sales through effective marketing with your blog.
My Simple 1-3 Hour Per Day Blog Marketing Formula
#1. Create a Quality Unique Blog Post Daily

There are a number of strategies for coming up with good content for your blog posts. The key is getting it down to a routine and understanding what kind of content will get traffic, shares and comments.

One of the most effective strategies is to identify your target market and create content that provides solutions for this target market. Write with purpose and provide real value. Don’t forget to include calls to actions to what your promoting? But, mix it up.. Don’t always sell on your posts..Another strategy is to write posts about already viral topics. You could simply write on your target market and do viral posts every week if you like!
#2. Syndicate Your Blog Post

The process of syndicating your content will get you immediate visitors and valuable backlinks, greatly reducing the time to get your content indexed and ranked in the search engines.

Many new bloggers are intimidated by this process because they don’t yet understand how simple, fast and easy it can be. It’s a simple 10 Minute syndication process. Share on social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn. I encourage you to get creative here. There are thousands of places you could be posting you content to get it out there and get instant visitors to your site. Join a Facebook syndicate group to get comments from other bloggers. Post your blog post inside targeted Facebook groups (which helps) and lastly email your blog post to your mailing list, if you have one.

This syndication process need not take no more than about 30 minutes.

If you are just setting up and starting to build your following on some of the social networks like Facebook, cut yourself some slack. It’s going to take you a little time to build up your following, but there’s no time like the present to get started on that.

Source: https://learn-how.org/market-blog-effectively-without-wasting-time/

(1) (Reply)

Yeapyapp Is Offering Free Websites For Any 20 Lucky Entrepreneur This Christmas! / 8 Best Ways To Increase Page RPM 2018 | Google Adsense Optimization / Joomla Experts Please Help!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.