Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Man And Woman, Resist To Hit Yourselves...especially Couples - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man And Woman, Resist To Hit Yourselves...especially Couples (417 Views)

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man And Woman, Resist To Hit Yourselves...especially Couples by Stoicbaba(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
I am sure this may not be popular amongst many...however, I will still air my views.

- When a man hits a woman WITH HIS HANDS or WEAPON (probably injure her)...He is a very wicked man and a beast.
- When a woman hits a man WITH HANDS or WEAPON (and probably injures him)...and question would rather be asked, What did the man do to deserve such? Note: often time, very less condemnation trails such.

We all know that the man's power is in his HANDS while the woman's power is in her MOUTH (tongue)...

I bet we sometimes hear people say, "it would have been better, I was flogged rather than being abused".

While I condemn any act of violence towards a lady, I equally condemn acts of "violent abuses" towards a man.

The mistake we make is to always say that when a woman abuses you, just "simply" walk away and cool off...Honestly, it takes a calm person and grace to a quick - to - react man to do that.

Since there will always be the physical effects of the harm caused by hitting a woman, the outcry is often loud...But, have we tried to think of the psychological or emotional harm, abuses would have caused the man? Naaa, afterall, no sign that it is affecting him (the reason some people can't resist raising their hands to show it affects them).

ADVICE
So I don't end up boring you with long writeup. I will plead that we all be slow to act(abusing, if a woman OR hitting, if a man) when angered.

For in every action, there is often equal and opposite reaction...

If we all learn to control our emotions when angry, honestly, the beast in us will be in perpetual sabbatical leave...

#stoicopinion

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Private Home Tutor In Benin City / Just How Much Money Does A Person Really Need? / William Uchemba Cleans The Viral Plantain Boy Up And Puts Him On A Flight To Akw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.