Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why (33661 Views)

No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad / Family: Why You Never Hit A Woman. / 6 Reasons Men Should Never Hit Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Priscy01(f): 3:11am On Dec 24, 2017
A lady on twitter has revealed how her dad punished her brother for fighting with his sister. The father made his son write ‘I will never hit a woman in my life especially my sister’ 500 times, LOL.

She wrote on twitter ;
"My little brother and sister got into a fight and my brother scratched my sisters face. My dad made him write this 500 times
The people are applauding your parenting skills"

The daughter later revealed that people were applauding her father’s parental skills.

If this Father were a Nigerian, what do you think he would have done to his son ?

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/dad-tells-son-to-write-will-never-hit.html

3 Likes

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Priscy01(f): 3:12am On Dec 24, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by erifeoluwasimi(f): 4:09am On Dec 24, 2017
Thumbs up sir, before he grows to turn his wife to punchin bag...some Nigerian parents would have blamed the girl especially if he Happens to be the only male child

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 24, 2017
d father was wrong he should have also warm d gal not to fight with her broda, dat boy is going grow being hater of women or women killer u neva can tell.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Dillusionist(m): 5:48am On Dec 24, 2017
classicMan22:
d father was wrong he should have also warm d gal not to fight with her broda, dat boy is going grow being hater of women or women killer u neva can tell.
wife beater spotted

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 24, 2017
Dillusionist:

wife beater spotted
lol so because i point out d mistake d fada made am now a wife beater? Nigeria women and dere wahala it ok sha.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by mazimee(m): 6:13am On Dec 24, 2017
But wetin dey com do the sister? Abi she is permited to fight his bro and by extention the boys while they get solely purnished for it and she goes scot free ?

This is how the society teach these girls that they can provoke/hit a guy and get away with it. After all they are the weaker sex mentality is there for their rescue undecided

61 Likes

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by ubunja(m): 6:16am On Dec 24, 2017
my son will know his saftey comes first.if any gal is a danger to him DESTROY.
fvck society

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Learnstuffs: 6:16am On Dec 24, 2017
Since women want gender equality, the punishment should also involve the girl. She should write "I will never provoke my brother to fight" 500 times too cool

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2017
angry

∆ The guy is even using stylish and calligraphic font...

Good home training... ∆

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Divay22(f): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Wish my mum did this to my brother, he would have stopped beating me on time angry angry

Nice one from the Dad.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by RoyalBlak007: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2017
Divay22:
Wish my mum did this to my brother, he would have stopped beating me on time angry angry

Nice one from the Dad.

You have a Good

brother cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Divay22(f): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

You have a Good

brother cheesy
Lol.. You're crazy grin grin grin

I remember when i wanted to measure my strength with his, not long i found myself on the ground with my hand covering my right eye cheesy cheesy cheesy..

The day he told me if i try rubbish with him, he is going to beat me and make sure i faint before my mum comes back from work ,I started avoiding him o... (I underestimated his lanky body) grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Cladez(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2017
This is total nonsense you didnt even state what caused the fight nor who was wrong.All he did was to punish the boy leaving out the girl because you think that would make him respect her(it would rather make him hate both of them for being unfair}

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by RoyalBlak007: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2017
Divay22:

Lol.. You're crazy grin grin grin

I remember when i wanted to measure my strength with his, not long i found myself on the ground with my hand covering my right eye cheesy cheesy cheesy..

The day he told me if i try rubbish with him, he is going to beat me and make sure i faint before my mum comes back from work ,I started avoiding him o... (I underestimated his lanky body) grin grin

I tell you..

Your brothėr is really caŕing smiley

9 Likes

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Divay22(f): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

I tell you..

Your brothėr is really caŕing smiley

That means yours might be worse shocked shocked
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Foodforthought: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2017
So it isn't important that the girl writes I WILL NEVER LAY MY HANDS ON ANY MAN abi? Or at least never to provoke a man...see bias. To all those female Nlanders commenting good home training, I dey watch una

9 Likes

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nutase: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2017
The mistake parents make.
1) They assume violence is the monopoly of the male child and forget to teach daughters that violence is a no no in every relationship .
2) They assume only the female child can be sexually abused.
3) They assume the male child shouldn't be taught how to cook and do home chores.
To be continued when una pay me for the one wen I Don write. ......

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by RoyalBlak007: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2017
Divay22:

That means yours might be worse shocked shocked

I don't think so,I only do what's necessary smiley

Remember you told me "you're stubborn". So it means your brother did the "Necessary" smiley

8 Likes

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Divay22(f): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

I don't think so,I only do what's necessary smiley

Remember you told me "you're stubborn". So it means your brother did the "Necessary" smiley
When necessary, till you kill her abi cheesy cheesy...abeg it's not right

2 Likes

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by iykekelvins(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2017
Hmm, good parenting skills indeed.

So they got into a fight, and the guy was the only one punished? I am in no way justifying the guy's actions,, but hope the girl was disciplined too.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by RoyalBlak007: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2017
Divay22:

Not about killing

But about correcting the error in the persongrin

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by RoyalBlak007: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2017
Divay22:
Killing a chicken is not right
But it's necessarygrin

2 Likes

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Divay22(f): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Killing a chicken is not right

But it's necessarygrin
So this is your real person abi shocked shocked

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by RoyalBlak007: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2017
Divay22:

So this is your real person abi shocked shocked

No cheesy

But I'll still do all those mindblowing things wink I promised you on phone wink grin
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Divay22(f): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

No cheesy

But I'll still do all those mindblowing things wink I promised you on phone wink grin
Which mindblowing did we talk about undecided
Remind me again
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by RoyalBlak007: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2017
Divay22:

Which mindblowing did we talk about undecided
Remind me again

Those nasty wink things we said we were gonna

do to eachother smiley....On phone....1:30am this morning. ...Remember? smiley
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Divay22(f): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Those nasty wink things we said we were gonna

do to eachother smiley....On phone....1:30am this morning. ...Remember? smiley
Whatever
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by kense88: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
classicMan22:
lol so because i point out d mistake d fada made am now a wife beater? Nigeria women and dere wahala it ok sha.
I would not hit a woman, except she attacks me or my relative physically. But mind you, most of our females are just stupid. Just like the bitch that quoted you.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
kense88:
I would not hit a woman, except she attacks me or my relative physically. But mind you, most of our females are just stupid. Just like the bitch that quoted you.
my broda who will hit a woman if she is violent free none, but Nigeria women will hit u and still except u not to hit dem back, my broda dis set of Nigeria woman we dey wit just tire me.

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Eyya.
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by uk10(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
classicMan22:
my broda who will hit a woman if she is violent free none, but Nigeria women will hit u and still except u not to hit dem back, my broda dis set of Nigeria woman we dey wit just tire me.
as in ehh,very confused people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Loses Custody Of Her Son After Subjecting Him To Severe Abuse In Nigeria / Toheeb Olalekan Ajibola Is Missing Since November 7th 2015 / Why Do People Abandon Their Single Friends After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.