Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) (86489 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-Lover's Name During Love Making / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
You are blessed. Stay focused!

fastgyal:
I looked into this woman's eyes and I saw pains and withheld tears. This is more reason why we should pay attention to the physically disabled or those with abnormalities. I advocate that these people have a say in our affairs And shouldn't be segregated or made to feel bad. I don't blame the woman, she probably was in love with the man And felt telling him her deep secrets would make him abscond, leaving her heart shattered into pieces. she probably had told her previous partners and it didn't yield anything positive. Please let's show love to people with special disabilities. physical disability doesn't mean mental ability. We are all one and people need to understand that these people didn't choose to be the way they are. things like this make them feel inferior.
if you read my story, you'd learn from me. I'd be 19 by Oct this year, would be in my 400level hopefully by that October. So my dear and to whoever is reading it. I've been using just one eye since my primary school days after I lost the other to an operation gone wrong. it hasn't deterred ME from achieving my dreams. I've got brains and a body that would drive men agog. I don't care about the Stares I receive from people. I've simply learnt to overlook my imperfections. I pray God gives her a husband who'd love her truly.
please nobody should pity me ooo. I just wrote this to inspire others.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Khallyella:
Weird
hahahahgrin how possible can this be Mrsk?grin
No VJ hahahahah man made a good choice if it true u knowgrin
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by muller101(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
czarina:
Ayam not understanding this story Op explain
she no get hole. For prick
U grab?
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Gjgh
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by fastgyal(f): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Juliearth:
You are blessed. Stay focused!

thanks
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:
I looked into this woman's eyes and I saw pains and withheld tears. This is more reason why we should pay attention to the physically disabled or those with abnormalities. I advocate that these people have a say in our affairs And shouldn't be segregated or made to feel bad. I don't blame the woman, she probably was in love with the man And felt telling him her deep secrets would make him abscond, leaving her heart shattered into pieces. she probably had told her previous partners and it didn't yield anything positive. Please let's show love to people with special disabilities. physical disability doesn't mean mental ability. We are all one and people need to understand that these people didn't choose to be the way they are. things like this make them feel inferior.
if you read my story, you'd learn from me. I'd be 19 by Oct this year, would be in my 400level hopefully by that October. So my dear and to whoever is reading it. I've been using just one eye since my primary school days after I lost the other to an operation gone wrong. it hasn't deterred ME from achieving my dreams. I've got brains and a body that would drive men agog. I don't care about the Stares I receive from people. I've simply learnt to overlook my imperfections. I pray God gives her a husband who'd love her truly.
Big hug.God will give you a husband that will love you truly too.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by fastgyal(f): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ten06:
Babe I love you very much
awwwn. thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by fastgyal(f): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chikelue2000:
from today I will do my best to greet u every morning, if possible tag u along my post... God bless u beauty, u deserve d best
awwwn. thanks
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
IAmSkinny:
Stick your pen#is in her ass and have fun already.
How she come the take piss? Lie lie story.
Check my signature for amazing photography deals and tricks.
some1 shld volunteer 2 show dis guy a peehole na.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Khallyella(f): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahgrin how possible can this be Mrsk?grin
No VJ hahahahah man made a good choice if it true u knowgrin

I can't imagine marrying a man without John Thomas, the man made a good choice! What are they supposed to be doing? Talk and chat all day long? Haha... It is well with her kiss
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by fastgyal(f): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ernest777:

Your story is touching dear.
The sky is not the limit.
Keep soaring higher.
thank you
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:
Hmm after writing all this, you said nobody should pity u, after impacting sense, u said nobody should not pity you. We are human and I learned from what you just type.
Well can I say you look beautiful not minding about your eyes.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by fastgyal(f): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
thorpido:
Big hug.God will give you a husband that will love you truly too.
thanks
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by tyga123: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mehhn this is crazy' was he blind
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by fastgyal(f): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Manueleee:

Hmm after writing all this, you said nobody should pity u, after impacting sense, u said nobody should pity you. We are human and I learned from what you just type.
Well can I say you look beautiful �not minding about your �
thank you
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
i laugh in french,i am totally disappointed with nairalanders,this rant the op posted is from a court show from tv and i am surprised people believe in this,the show is fake,both people are actors,unbelievable, many nairalnaders arent expose, what a sham!

infact punchng is just too supid to post something like that on their site,journalism in shambles(fake news)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:
thank you
welcome
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Omotayor123:
So what exactly is the Mother Penetrating
shocked
that's d quadratic equation that I can't seem to solve
If she no get vag wetin d mother come dey pentrate.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
YourWife:
Hian... This is a small sturvs na. If they can remove penis and make it a pussy, they can perform a surgery to convert the no vagina to a very cozy puna naa

I just weak.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by smith666999(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
eyah, so this fine woman no get ToTo... man best good.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by dontel(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
IAmSkinny:
Stick your pen#is in her ass and have fun already.
How she come the take piss? Lie lie story.
Check my signature for amazing photography deals and tricks.
I wonder as much. internet forcing us to believe everything even when the OP knows that we can ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is serious.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by smith666999(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
I hate it wen am searching for something important about humans on Google and they keep showing those nonsense labeled biology drawings.

how I wan carry sabi this disease if I see am now?
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:
Wow, you have the right mindset - you will surely attain great heights with your positive thinking and hard work
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Khallyella:

I can't imagine marrying a man without John Thomas, the man made a good choice! What are they supposed to be doing? Talk and chat all day long? Haha... It is well with her kiss
gringringringringrin no VJ jeeezzz hia Endtime things,well we have doctors the man can help her by taking her to a surgeon hmmmm I wonder how it will look like if operated hence we may then call it man-madegrin

Ooo chim
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
i laugh in french,i am totally disappointed with you,this rant you posted is from a court show from tv and i am surprised people believe in this,the show is fake,both people are actors,unbelievable, what a sham!

infact punchng is just too supid to post something like that on their site,journalism in shambles(fake news)
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by extralargehead(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
czarina:
Ayam not understanding this story Op explain

me toooooo
wetin man no go see for oyiboland.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by makahlj2: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
She should have told him about the problem before tying the knot. The man's anger is fully justified.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:
awwwn. thanks
anytime honey
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Notatribalist(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:
if I have the chance I will date you a million times.go Girl your peak is ahead.what a great girl!
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by fastgyal(f): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Notatribalist:
if I have the chance I will date you a million times.go Girl your peak is ahead.what a great girl!
. hahaha. thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.