Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) (86491 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-Lover's Name During Love Making / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by bolex04(m): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:
I looked into this woman's eyes and I saw pains and withheld tears. This is more reason why we should pay attention to the physically disabled or those with abnormalities. I advocate that these people have a say in our affairs And shouldn't be segregated or made to feel bad. I don't blame the woman, she probably was in love with the man And felt telling him her deep secrets would make him abscond, leaving her heart shattered into pieces. she probably had told her previous partners and it didn't yield anything positive. Please let's show love to people with special disabilities. physical disability doesn't mean mental ability. We are all one and people need to understand that these people didn't choose to be the way they are. things like this make them feel inferior.
if you read my story, you'd learn from me. I'd be 19 by Oct this year, would be in my 400level hopefully by that October. So my dear and to whoever is reading it. I've been using just one eye since my primary school days after I lost the other to an operation gone wrong. it hasn't deterred ME from achieving my dreams. I've got brains and a body that would drive men agog. I don't care about the Stares I receive from people. I've simply learnt to overlook my imperfections. I pray God gives her a husband who'd love her truly.
please nobody should pity me ooo. I just wrote this to inspire others.
pretty baby
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by ola5858: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
True i once dated an akwa ibom babe like that. check google on virginismus.
czarina:
Ayam not understanding this story Op explain , she no get vj yet her mama was 'dildoing' her, how's that possible and the mumu 'molds' pushed this incomplete story to front page.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
The sperminator and knackertron cant perform his enterprise. Pele!
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by olamakinde(m): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Khallyella:

I can't imagine marrying a man without John Thomas, the man made a good choice! What are they supposed to be doing? Talk and chat all day long? Haha... It is well with her kiss
I thought u said u don't do men yesterday
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by MrSea(m): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
That's why e good to Bleep before marriage
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by czarina(f): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
ola5858:
True i once dated an akwa ibom babe like that. check google on virginismus.
When a woman has vaginismus, her vagina's muscles squeeze or spasm when something is entering it, like a tampon or a penis. It can be mildly uncomfortable, or it can be painful.

There are exercises a woman can do that can help, sometimes within weeks.

Symptoms

Painful sex is often a woman's first sign that she has vaginismus. The pain happens only with penetration. It usually goes away after withdrawal, but not always.

Women have described the pain as a tearing sensation or a feeling like the man is "hitting a wall.".........where does it say no vagina opening? FYI.... Got that from webmd
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
I am not understanding
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by maisauki: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:
I looked into this woman's eyes and I saw pains and withheld tears. This is more reason why we should pay attention to the physically disabled or those with abnormalities. I advocate that these people have a say in our affairs And shouldn't be segregated or made to feel bad. I don't blame the woman, she probably was in love with the man And felt telling him her deep secrets would make him abscond, leaving her heart shattered into pieces. she probably had told her previous partners and it didn't yield anything positive. Please let's show love to people with special disabilities. physical disability doesn't mean mental ability. We are all one and people need to understand that these people didn't choose to be the way they are. things like this make them feel inferior.
if you read my story, you'd learn from me. I'd be 19 by Oct this year, would be in my 400level hopefully by that October. So my dear and to whoever is reading it. I've been using just one eye since my primary school days after I lost the other to an operation gone wrong. it hasn't deterred ME from achieving my dreams. I've got brains and a body that would drive men agog. I don't care about the Stares I receive from people. I've simply learnt to overlook my imperfections. I pray God gives her a husband who'd love her truly.
HOW MANY BLIND PEOPLE HAV YOU MARRIED
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Etizz: 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:
awwn. ok

sent u a mail request....
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Omotayor123:
So what exactly is the Mother Penetrating
shocked

Could be the anus or the small orifice for urinating
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by alakara(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:

love ur courage,ull go places.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
dis one na lakriboto....
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by WeirdWolf: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
fastgyal:

You are smart n a darling. I pray d wife I end up with is at least as smart, intelligent n courageous as you are. You'd definitely achieve more n marry a good man. You no get issue at all. Continue believing in you, you r on track.

Back to the topic: the lady should have told the man about her disabilities before marriage knowing he must find out someday n probably still react d same way he did (VJ is very important to us).
Trust me d lady isn't half as smart as u r.
Heartbreak na heartbreak, it isn't d worst thing that can happen. Moreover, a private heartbreak is better than an embarrassing (public) one.

Now she has told d world about herself, Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome, the hard way.

You know everything happens for a reason; if she wasn't in court n brought to nairaland, how we for take see ur intelligent post?
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Khallyella(f): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
olamakinde:

I said it grin, monitoring spirits grin
I don't do MEN but I'll still marry one later
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
Favybloom:
how old are you? Did you do biology? You are old enough to use the internet, yet not smart enough to know that urine doesn't come from the vagina?
And how does this add a dime to my bank account. Mtchewwww
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by fastgyal(f): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
WeirdWolf:

You are smart n a darling. I pray d wife I end up with is at least as smart, intelligent n courageous as you are. You'd definitely achieve more n marry a good man. You no get issue at all. Continue believing in you, you r on track.

Back to the topic: the lady should have told the man about her disabilities before marriage knowing he must find out someday n probably still react d same way he did (VJ is very important to us).
Trust me d lady isn't half as smart as u r.
Heartbreak na heartbreak, it isn't d worst thing that can happen. Moreover, a private heartbreak is better than an embarrassing (public) one.

Now she has told d world about herself, Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome, the hard way.

You know everything happens for a reason; if she wasn't in court n brought to nairaland, how we for take see ur intelligent post?
lol. thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
olamakinde:
eh bros u see am also?grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Khallyella:

I said it grin, monitoring spirits grin
I don't do MEN but I'll still marry one later
come and give me ur FBK username I wanna check sonshinggrin
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Khallyella(f): 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
come and give me ur FBK username I wanna check sonshinggrin

Maami Sophia.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Martin0(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2017
Khallyella:

Maami Sophia.
Eh ehm am back na wa for u ooo,u and Vampire daries hmmm I don dey fear u now oo
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Martin0(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2017
Khallyella:

Maami Sophia.
thanks ooo we all appreciate
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Khallyella(f): 12:12am On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

Eh ehm am back na wa for u ooo,u and Vampire daries hmmm I don dey fear u now oo

Vampire Diaries? I've forgotten my profile details sef
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 05, 2017
fastgyal:
Wow you look really beautiful, can we be friends?
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by fastgyal(f): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2017
grossintel:
Wow you look really beautiful, can we be friends?
thanks
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 05, 2017
jhudit:

How come lots of you men don't know that the place for penetration is different from the pee hole?
are they different? More than clnfused now
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 05, 2017
fastgyal:

You are beautiful.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 1:36am On Aug 05, 2017
dayleke:
But where is d mother penetrating?

Tania explains that she was born without a vagina and that she was simply dilating herself after having corrective surgery
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Ups01(m): 1:52am On Aug 05, 2017
@swiz123
Here's a link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zvImPvaY_A
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by ojlifa: 4:12am On Aug 05, 2017
rubbish all you have said shows the mind and thinking of the likes of you,it is all about your greediness,it is only the woman entitled to happiness,the man is suppose to be her toy.you know nothing about a relationship.the fact is if she liked the man she should have told him from the word go,this is what i can offer can you leave with it,then the man has the choice of thinking about it and live or stay based on his wants.you are trying to deceive a man into been childless and going without sex just because you want to please yourself,then when he goes out to satisfy himself you quickly run to the court to clean him out while calling him all kinds of names

fastgyal:
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Newbiee: 6:39am On Aug 05, 2017
Omotayor123:
So what exactly is the Mother Penetrating
shocked
That is what I don't understand my sister.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:49am On Aug 05, 2017
Khallyella:

Vampire Diaries? I've forgotten my profile details sef
Ok oo gringringrin
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by muller101(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2017
czarina:
so, what was her mama 'dildoing'? undecided
the mama was trying to dig a new hole for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.