Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter (4194 Views)

Port Harcourt, Rivers Capital Was Named After A Rapist / Biafra: I Saw This In A South Eastern State Today(photos) / Checkout This Throwback Pic Of Buhari As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
I'm not trying to be tribalistic but places like Enugu , Awka , Aba etc are supposed to be included in the twitter trend selector.. Abi dem nor dey use twitter for SE . why the marginalization grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by nototribalist: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Wow congratulations. Your states are now Abu Dhabi and Dubai, even New York City. Mumuu we're more concerned about our kids doing well in school getting good grades. Doing well academically.

You think it's by accident Imo state and Anambra are leading in education in Nigeria? You guys don't know what's about to hit you Afonjas soon.

It's even very shameful that my state is listed in the bottom of that list.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by bamdly(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
u better watch ya mouth or else awon HEAD WARMER[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][sub][/sub][sup][/sup][code][/code] gang will come for u
Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by Syrakudz: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
People from the potopoto republic won't like this

2 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
nototribalist:
Wow congratulations. Your states are now Abu Dhabi and Dubai, even New York City. Mumuu we're more concerned about our kids doing well in school getting good grades. Doing well academically.

You think it's by accident Imo state and Anambra are leading in education in Nigeria? You guys don't know what's about to hit you Afonjas soon.

I meant no harm with my post. it was just surprising that's why I brought it here

4 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by ODVanguard: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ajehswag:
I meant no harm with my post. it was just surprising that's why I brought it here

It has nothing to do with tribalism but rather the fact that the SE states/cities have relatively lower internet peneration compared to those others ones in Nigeria… like the table below containing data from telecoms companies shows:

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by GMBuhari: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
twitter knows grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by Amarabae(f): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
The obsessesion about Igbos continues...

17 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by freshest4live: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
I believe if we overcome these present agitations and settle the marginalization and political problems everywhere, Nigerians would be closer to one another than ever before, and all the tribal e-wars would stop.

1 Like

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by mormonslayer: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
nototribalist:

Standing ovation for this poster.

11 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by shekauvsbuhari: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Why is it that youths of our time look up to de west for endorsement before they can feel they are relevant. Chinese, and other asian countries make themselves relevant but we look up to the west to set the bar for us. very pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by freshest4live: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
Why is it that youths of our time look up to de west for endorsement before they can feel they are relevant. Chinese, and other asian countries make themselves relevant but we look up to the west to set the bar for us. very pathetic.
Very Very Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
mormonslayer:

Standing ovation for this poster.
nototribalist:

Shut your mouths. WAEC already said that list is fake. You flat heads just like cooking lies

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by pazienza(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Shut your mouths. WAEC already said that list is fake. You flat heads just like cooking lies

How about the list of last year, and the one before that, fake too? grin
Oh! Let me guess, when the exam malpractice cries failed you, you now resort to WAEC denying this year list? https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/again-south-east-leads-in-wassce-performance-chart/amp/

http://www.punchng.com/education/south-east-states-top-performance-chart-for-2014-wassce/

6 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by kn23h(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ajehswag:
I'm not trying to be tribalistic but places like Enugu , Awka , Aba etc are supposed to be included in the twitter trend selector.. Abi dem nor dey use twitter for SE . why the marginalization grin grin grin

Ibadan is alwayyyyyyyyyyyys showing up. Ibadan, the ancient city.

I pity Ibos. Eventually their lies will catch up to them.

They keep comparing Ibadan to their villages in the East just because of the pictures their fathers keep deceiving them with.

Can't give them the full blame, Ibadan peeps too dey post old pictures online.

For pictures and development of Ibadan, the fastest growing and developing city in Nigeria, visit here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3941777/ibadan-pictures-development-fastest-growing

6 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by kn23h(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
pazienza:

How about the list of last year, and the one before that, fake too? grin
Oh! Let me guess, when the exam malpractice cries failed you, you now resort to WAEC denying this year list? https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/again-south-east-leads-in-wassce-performance-chart/amp/

http://www.punchng.com/education/south-east-states-top-performance-chart-for-2014-wassce/

BTW, which is the Ibo capital?

Anambra, Enugu or Ebonyi?

Okay, let me make it easier, which Ibo city would profit my ICT business?

Where are the tech hubs in Iboland?

Google comes to Lagos, Mark Z, etc...... where can they go in the East?

9 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by StOla: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
nototribalist:

Let them lead as it is always good to catch-up with others, but they will still have to migrate to Lagos, Kaduna, Ibadan, Port-Harcourt and Kano to escape the misery of the Eastern jungle.

6 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
kn23h:

Ibadan is alwayyyyyyyyyyyys showing up. Ibadan, the ancient city.

I pity Ibos. Eventually their lies will catch up to them.

They keep comparing Ibadan to their villages in the East just because of the pictures their fathers keep deceiving them with.

Can't give them the full blame, Ibadan peeps keep posting old pictures online.

For pictures and development of Ibadan, the fastest growing and developing city in Nigeria, visit here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3941777/ibadan-pictures-development-fastest-growing

mhen this is dope.. I think say na only brown roof dey Ibadan o
Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by kn23h(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ajehswag:
mhen this is dope.. I think say na only brown roof dey Ibadan o

That is false.

Those pictures have been online for a while, thus they've been indexed by Google. A kan ni la ti revert perception yen ni.

Both Ibadan and Ogun have a master plan to re-architect and further develop their spaces...no be to dey build anyhow. Their plans are centered around serious major urban planning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by successmatters(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
kn23h:

Just keep your dirty ict business in Ibadan cheesy

What are you coming to do in the east when you have convinced yourself that people living in brown roofs has more internet penetration than those living in mansions grin Keep your business in brownie Ibadan.

8 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by kn23h(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
successmatters:

What are coming to do in the east when you have convinced yourself that people living in brown roofs has more internet penetration than those living in mansions grin Keep your business in brownie Ibadan.

I don't insult, I come with facts and proofs. I understand that Ibo's proof is limited to their mouth, that's why they run when you show proof.

5 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by pazienza(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
kn23h:

When are Yorubas going to stop competing with their Arewa brothers in WAEC stats?

Where is your "sufferstication "?

How has it helped you? Why didn't google go to Ibadam? Wasn't Ibadam the capital of Yorubaland, aka Western region?

When are you going to start having an Oba in Ilorin? When are you going to stand up to your Gambari masters?

What is wrong with Afonja people?

8 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by successmatters(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
StOla:

Let them lead as it is always good to catch-up with others, but they will still have to migrate to Lagos, Kaduna, Ibadan, Port-Harcourt and Kano to escape the misery of the Eastern jungle.

And still come back to make the east the great place it is. It's better than having people who live in their region but laziness and insolence keep them in perpetual poverty and underdevelopment.

2 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by kn23h(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
pazienza:

When are Yorubas going to stop competing with their Arewa brothers in WAEC stats?

Where is your "sufferstication "?

How has it helped you? Why didn't google go to Ibadam? Wasn't Ibadam the capital of Yorubaland, aka Western region?

When are you going to start having an Oba in Ilorin? When are you going to stand up to your Gambari masters?

What is wrong with Afonja people?

And this is where the SE competes with their Arewa brothers

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5757002_img3519_jpegc89980cf8cabd79ed243dba6742a94b4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5756968_img3512_jpegb93176d18cea396c4b6aab2e7d4d1895

8 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by kn23h(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
successmatters:

What are you coming to do in the east when you have convinced yourself that people living in brown roofs has more internet penetration than those living in mansions grin Keep your business in brownie Ibadan.

You flat heads make it so easyyyy.

Onitsha, Aba, Umuahia are all Ibo cities.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5756944_img3513_jpega8aeaefc3e84082654d8f66f9f7f31ac

7 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by successmatters(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
kn23h:

I don't insult, I come with facts and proofs. I understand that Ibo's proof is limited to their mouth, that's why they run when you show proof.

Chai! cheesy

How can I dig up faulty stats just to deceive others. We show results not some nonsense proof on paper. Compare on the grounds. grin

1 Like

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by kn23h(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
successmatters:

Chai! cheesy

How can I dig up faulty stats just to deceive others. We show results not some nonsense proof on paper. Compare on the grounds. grin

Before we go on, are the pictures being posted fake or real? Answer that question

7 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by Thegamingorca(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Anambra and Co are nothing

1 Like

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by successmatters(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
kn23h:

You flat heads make it so easyyyy.

Onitsha, Aba, Umuahia are all Ibo cities.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5756944_img3513_jpega8aeaefc3e84082654d8f66f9f7f31ac

Air pollution with no Lagos in the list? Hahahahahaha grin I love the way you lie. That's why I don't bother with Nigerian data. Utter rubbish grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by successmatters(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
kn23h:

Before we go on, are the pictures being posted fake or real? Answer that question

Carefully selected pictures to show where is good, while leaving out the brown roofs of ibadan. if I start to show you the good parts of abakaliki only, it beats the whole of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by kn23h(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
successmatters:

Air pollution with no Lagos in the list? Hahahahahaha grin I love the way you lie. That's why I don't bother with Nigerian data. Utter rubbish grin grin

Lagos has an effective way of dealing with air pollution. And they're currently tackling the flooding issue.

Iboland on the other hand doesn't have the brain capacity to carry out anything remotely close to organized execution.

Ibos don't have the brain power.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Really Funny No South Eastern State Capital Was Included By Twitter by StOla: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
successmatters:

And still come back to make the east the great place it is. It's better than having people who live in their region but laziness and insolence keep them in perpetual poverty and underdevelopment.

It would be good if they do, atleast let them be grateful for where they made a success of their previously unfortunate lives.

Also, I don't think Americans can be considered lazy because they are not disposed to venturing into Mexico, seeing that the Mexicans are already fleeing the same place for the USA, to work for the Americans.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Could This Be Femi Adesina On Nairaland? / How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out / Bola Tinubu Wins Benue State, Defeats Obi & Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.