Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

The Igbokwes And The Innosons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbokwes And The Innosons (4865 Views)

The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbokwes And The Innosons by stjudas(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
A TALE OF TWO DREAMS AND VISION

Chukwuma Innoson and Joe Igbokwe both survived the Biafra war. Igbokwe studied Mechanical Engineering, graduated and went into mamaput business in Lagos due to poverty; the other took to manufacturing and automobile assemblage with no formal education in his hometown to eradicate poverty and promote education in his community.
A tale of two destinies yet faced with same life prodigies.

A Mechanical Engineer proudly went to cook yam and beans when there was industrial revolution as it were in Nigeria. Then we had Daewoo, Volkswagen, Peugeot plants, Rolls royce, John holt, Michellin etc. Igbokwe resorted to culinary art. The Igbokwes of this world have been really humiliated.

~ Onwuchekwa Uche Kucho

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1824661574216616&id=100000183720758

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by eunisam: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
Igbokwe needs spiritual cleansing

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin

Igbokwe should be ashamed of himself. A big idiot

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
lol

He has shown the world that nothing good comes from mingling with wasterners

What a humble and pathetic story he tried forcing down our throats!! cheesy

One thing joe igbokwe and our bros from the waste have is that.... "Slavery mentality" cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by Ngokafor(f): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
..Joe Igbokwe has entered one chance. embarassed..There was no need for him to stir the hornets nest like he did with Nnamdi Kanu...

30 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
I dislike Nnamdi Kanu but this Igbokwe is a first class Efulefu. Always trying to hail the Yorubas while trying to put down his own people. He will be put in his place.

8 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by KingsCity: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Joe Judas Iscariot Igbokwe

19 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin stomach infrastructure engineer

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Joe igbikwe wasn't born he was vomited

27 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by doublewisdom: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
I hope Igbokwe will be buried in Lagos.

11 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by successmatters(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Joe "slave" igbokwe

I couldn't believe what I was reading about Joe igbokwe yesterday, it seems like it was his enemies that forced him to write the nonesense

9 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by mormonslayer: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
I wonder what his children think of him

8 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by successmatters(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
mormonslayer:
I wonder what his children think of him

His children will be highly ashamed of their father now.

15 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by kokoA(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
I dislike Nnamdi Kanu but this Igbokwe is a first class Efulefu. Always trying to hail the Yorubas while trying to put down his own people. He will be put in his place.
nonsense talk there. What did "his own people' do for him? It's like saying a person who's parents are Nigerians but currently serving as a US Marine should be loyal to NIgeria. That's bull crap. Black men with their myopic way of thinking. A man is a citizen of wherever he is able to settle and make a living for himself not where his father is from.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by waledeji(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
successmatters:

His children will be highly ashamed of their father now.
successmatters:
Joe "slave" igbokwe

I couldn't believe what I was reading about Joe igbokwe yesterday, it seems like it was his enemies that forced him to write the nonesense
Brooklynsouth:
Joe igbikwe wasn't born he was vomited
uzobaby:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin stomach infrastructure engineer
Maduawuchukwu:
BiafraBushBoy:
lol

He has shown the world that nothing good comes from mingling with wasterners

What a humble and pathetic story he tried forcing down our throats!! cheesy

One thing joe igbokwe and our bros from the waste have is that.... "Slavery mentality" cheesy
Kathmandu:
grin grin

Igbokwe should be ashamed of himself. A big idiot

See them cheesy cheesy cheesy

One day one lamention cheesy cheesy cheesy

They always find something to lament about cheesy cheesy cheesy
No peace for the wicked

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
waledeji:

No peace for the wicked
maybe you lack peace certainly not me..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by successmatters(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
waledeji:

No peace for the wicked
O ye happy one.
What are you happy about, your missing president who v
Can only be seen in pictures grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by konfused: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
kokoA:
nonsense talk there. What did "his own people' do for him? It's like saying a person who's parents are Nigerians but currently serving as a US Marine should be loyal to NIgeria. That's bull crap. Black men with their myopic way of thinking. A man is a citizen of wherever he is able to settle and make a living for himself not where his father is from.

Onye na amaghi ebe mmiri bidoro mawa ya agaghi ama ebe okoro ya.......

A man who does not know where the rain began to beat him cannot say where he dried his body....

10 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by kokoA(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
konfused:

Onye na amaghi ebe mmiri bidoro mawa ya agaghi ama ebe okoro ya.......

A man who does not know where the rain began to beat him cannot say where he dried his body....

na who proverb din epp? Africa has the highest number of proverbs yet still the least developed continent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by konfused: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
kokoA:
na who proverb din epp? Africa has the highest number of proverbs yet still the least developed continent.

onye aturu ilu kowara ya..........

6 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 12:26am On Aug 05, 2017
waledeji:

No peace for the wicked
You dey mind dem? shocked undecided I have always said that a lot of them are allergic to the truth. sad See how how they are ranting, and calling Joe Igbokwe bad names, simply because the guy told them some home truths. A lot of those spewing gibberish against Igbokwe on this forum, do not have one-tenth of the wealth the man has, and are not even half as successful as the man is. He doesn't beg any of them for food, and as such, he has the right to hold on to his own opinions. undecided

The Nnamdi Kanu that has called them 'prostitutes, pi*gs and idiot*s,' is the one they revere and worship. Shame! sad Their proposed republic will be a draconian, autocratic state with no room for dissension or opposing views. And lack of tolerance for opposing views, is the shortest route to anarchy....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 12:28am On Aug 05, 2017
kokoA:

Hehehe.... do you think they would understand what you wrote up here? Do you think you are talking to reasonable people?

9 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by RisingSun1: 12:44am On Aug 05, 2017
And both from Anambra State
Igbokwe chosed to open mama put in Lagos.
While innosons chosed to be African car manufacturer from his home town

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by enemybulldozer(m): 2:05am On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

You dey mind dem? shocked undecided I have always said that a lot of them are allergic to the truth. sad See how how they are ranting, and calling Joe Igbokwe bad names, simply because the guy told them some home truths. A lot of those spewing gibberish against Igbokwe on this forum, do not have one-tenth of the wealth the man has, and are not even half as successful as the man is. He doesn't beg any of them for food, and as such, he has the right to hold on to his own opinions. undecided

The Nnamdi Kanu that has called them 'prostitutes, pi*gs and idiot*s,' is the one they revere and worship. Shame! sad Their proposed republic will be a draconian, autocratic state with no room for dissension or opposing views. And lack of tolerance for opposing views, is the shortest route to anarchy....
You're one of the biased thing I have ever seen.
You said we are allergic to the truth but, the last time I checked the only people that hates the truth very much are The one zoogerians.

You said that joe yorubakwe told us some home truth let me ask, what is the home truth he told us??
Again, you said that those spewing gibberish against yorubakwe on this forum do not have one-tenth of the wealth the man has, and are not even half as successful as the man is... Now you see why we (biafrans) always insult and bully you goons, to people like you it is all about wealth and riches while to we biafrans it is all about common sense, sacrifice and fighting for well being of others. Besides, what you're accusing us of is what all of you NL goons are guilty of.. You goons always spew gibberish against kanu on this forum and it surprises me because, I know that the level kanu is operating now is where all of you will never get to till your dying day(s)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by kettykin: 2:13am On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You're one of the biased thing I have ever seen. You said we are allergic to the truth but, the last time I checked the only people that hates the truth very much are The one zoogerians.
You said that joe yorubakwe told us some home truth let me ask, what is the home truth he told us??
Again, you said that those spewing gibberish against yorubakwe on this forum do not have one-tenth of the wealth the man has, and are not even half as successful as the man is... Now you see why we (biafrans) always insult and bully you goons, to people like you it is all about wealth and riches while to we biafrans it is all about common sense, sacrifice and fighting for well being of others. Besides, what you're accusing us of is what all of you NL goons are guilty of.. You goons always spew gibberish against kanu on this forum and it surprises me because, I know that the level kanu is operating now is where all of you will never get to till your dying day(s)

The home truth was how Joe igbokwe graduated with a bachelors of engineering to start a canteen business with a loan from the nigerian goverment , elsewhere a school drop out without any loan and without any degree in engineering started a thriving multinational motor manufcturing company in Nnewi which is manufacturing and exporting cars . The mechanical engineering graudate has now metarmophosed into a politician and a publicity secretary of the worst political party in the history of Nigeria while the school drop out is now a multibillionaire business man and an employer of thousands of local and foreign engineers .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 2:15am On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You're one of the biased thing I have ever seen. You said we are allergic to the truth but, the last time I checked the only people that hates the truth very much are The one zoogerians.
Why are you so pained?! shocked If you cannot see the home truth that Joe Igbokwe told you, then go back and read his article again until you get it. I pray that God gives you understanding. sad

Yes, those spewing insults against Igbokwe, are not half as successful as he is. Why are you upset by my statement, when your people had said even worse things, prior to my comment? Why? Truly successful people, respect divergence of views and use persuasion, conciliation or influence, rather than insults & threats, to get others to see their point of view. sad It is not all about riches or wealth.

You claim that it is about common sense, sacrifice and fighting for the well-being of others. Really? So by denigrating other ethnic groups and spewing hate towards them, you are exhibiting common sense and sacrifice? Chimo!! shocked

As for any Biafran that decides to launch insults, he or she will be served the same dose of insults back, in greater measure, sef! angry Biafrans that insult and bully others, simply because those people disagree with them, have no manners and lack proper upbringing. They need to learn that you cannot insult others, into supporting your cause. shocked

As for Kanu, he really isn't my headache, but yours.' Do you deny that he called your people 'prostitut'es, pi*gs and idio*ts?' So why don't you direct your anger towards him? And until your own dying day, may you never get to the level where my icons have attained. Oya, say Amen! undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 2:26am On Aug 05, 2017
kettykin:
The home truth was how Joe igbokwe graduated with a bachelors of engineering to start a canteen business with a loan from the nigerian goverment , elsewhere a school drop out without any loan and without any degree in engineering started a thriving multinational motor manufcturing company in Nnewi which is manufacturing and exporting cars . The mechanical engineering graudate has now metarmophosed into a politician and a publicity secretary of the worst political party in the history of Nigeria while the school drop out is now a multibillionaire business man and an employer of thousands of local and foreign engineers .
You that is talking, how successful are you? shocked Where is your own automobile engineering factory? Among your peers, are you the most successful or the most wealthy? You are nothing, but a 'money worshipper.' In case you have not heard this proverb before, "there is dignity in all kinds of honest and lawful labour." I respect Igbokwe for sharing his story of how he moved from grass to grace through honest labour, in the most factual way possible. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by kettykin: 3:02am On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

You that is talking, how successful are you? shocked Where is your own automobile engineering factory? Among your peers, are you the most successful or the most wealthy? You are nothing, but a 'money worshipper.' In case you have not heard this proverb before, "there is dignity in all kinds of honest and lawful labour." I respect Igbokwe for sharing his story of how he moved from grass to grace through honest labour, in the most factual way possible. undecided
i am more succesful than joe igbokwe by every standard , i have never depended on the nigerian government for anything even security, i pay my taxes and the taxes of my staff and assistants , i dont go about abusing IPOB, Nnamdi kanu and challenging him to a debate eventhough i dont agree with him or admire him or a fan of him.i have not served any yoruba and neither will i serve any but the only true God , i am a true believer in the sanctity of the human life and i believe that any man has the freedom to determine his destiny any place he wants (modern law of self-determination)

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by enemybulldozer(m): 3:02am On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

Why are you so pained?! shocked If you cannot see the home truth that Joe Igbokwe told you, then go back and read his article again until you get it. I pray that God gives you understanding. sad Yes, those spewing insults against Igbokwe, are not half as successful as he is. Why? Truly successful people, respect divergence of views and use persuasion, conciliation or influence, rather than insults & threats, to get others, to see their point of view. sad

As for any Biafran that decides to launch insults, will be served the same dose of insults back, in greater measure, sef! angry As for Kanu, he really isn't my headache, but yours.' Do you deny that he called your people 'prostitut'es, pi*gs and idio*ts?' So why don't you direct your anger towards him? And until your own dying day, may you never get to the level where my icons have attained. Oya, say Amen! undecided
Who is pained?? Kikikikikikk... You're simply the pained one here its even written all over you.
I want you to pinpoint the home truth that joe yorubakwe told us if you really know what you're saying.
You made me to understand that successful people respect divergence of views and use persuasion and conciliation to get others to see their point of view that's a very good analysis. Now the question is, is joe yorubakwe among the successful people that respects divergence of views not to talk of using persuasion and conciliation to get others to see their view point??
You said kanu is not your headache but from the look of things, kanu is not only your headache but also your worst nightmare I don't know why you and your likes always lie about this when it is written all over you.
And as for your infomation, kanu never called we biafrans p*gs and i*iots the way your first lady called you lots hyenas and jackals.
And as for the looters and corrupt beings you call icons, those are not my role model

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 3:12am On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Who is pained?? Kikikikikikk... You're simply the pained one here its even written all over you.
I want you to pinpoint the home truth that joe yorubakwe told us if you really know what you're saying.
You made me to understand that successful people respect divergence of views and use persuasion and conciliation to get others to see their point of view that's a very good analysis. Now the question is, is joe yorubakwe among the successful people that respects divergence of views not to talk of using persuasion and conciliation to get others to see their view point??
You said kanu is not your headache but from the look of things, kanu is not only your headache but also your worst nightmare I don't know why you and your likes always lie about this when it is written all over you.
And as for your infomation, kanu never called we biafrans p*gs and i*iots the way your first lady called you lots hyenas and jackals.
And as for the looters and corrupt beings you call icons, those are not my role model
Oh no! Stop this lamentation, it does not suit you. sad Yes, Joe Igbokwe respects divergence of views. If he did not, he would not be able to work successfully with people who are not from his own ethnic group, whose thinking must be different from his own.

Kanu is not, and can never be my headache. Why? My own people are not the ones begging to be allowed to go and form a new republic.

And yes, Kanu called your people 'prostitut*es, pig*s and idio*ts.' Kindly learn to deal with it. I have never called a looter, my own icon. Maybe those are the kind of people you regard as icons. Who knows?? shocked

6 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by DerideGull(m): 3:15am On Aug 05, 2017
stjudas:
A TALE OF TWO DREAMS AND VISION

Chukwuma Innoson and Joe Igbokwe both survived the Biafra war. Igbokwe studied Mechanical Engineering, graduated and went into mamaput business in Lagos due to poverty; the other took to manufacturing and automobile assemblage with no formal education in his hometown to eradicate poverty and promote education in his community.
A tale of two destinies yet faced with same life prodigies.

A Mechanical Engineer proudly went to cook yam and beans when there was industrial revolution as it were in Nigeria. Then we had Daewoo, Volkswagen, Peugeot plants, Rolls royce, John holt, Michellin etc. Igbokwe resorted to culinary art. The Igbokwes of this world have been really humiliated.

~ Onwuchekwa Uche Kucho

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1824661574216616&id=100000183720758

Bros anything the Yari.ba loved in Igbo is absolutely not good. Joe Igbokwe is one of them.

7 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes And The Innosons by laudate: 3:20am On Aug 05, 2017
kettykin:
i am more succesful than joe igbokwe by every standard , i have never depended on the nigerian government for anything even security, i pay my taxes and the taxes of my staff and assistants , i dont go about abusing IPOB, Nnamdi kanu and challenging him to a debate eventhough i dont agree with him or admire him or a fan of him.i have not served any yoruba and neither will i serve any but the only true God , i am a true believer in the sanctity of the human life and i believe that any man has the freedom to determine his destiny any place he wants (modern law of self-determination)

Stop deceiving yourself. sad You do not know how succesful Igbokwe is, so what standard are you even using to judge that you are more successful than he is? shocked And you do not abuse IPOB, but you abuse other ethnic groups and even wish them evil. You keep forgetting that a man will only reap what he sows. You cannot sow hate, and expect respect, compassion or understanding. Mba nu! Afterwards, you claim to respect sanctity of human life. Abeg, make we hear word. The only human life you respect are maybe those from your own ethnic group, and not those from other tribes.

You claim you have not served Yoruba, but I bet if a Yoruba man dashes you money, you would take it. sad I also bet that if you needed to do business, and that business was in a company owned by a Yoruba man, you would rush in there to beg for it. The people you are even hating, do not care about you. undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meaning Of ATIKULATE / Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal / APC Has Rigged 2019 Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.