Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London (41095 Views)

Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) / Justin Welby And Nigeria's Oil: Archbishop Of Canterbury's Connection Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by purplekayc(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
He has lost weight.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by bigboss80s(m): 12:07am On Aug 05, 2017
twilliamx:

It happemos because you can't speak good English. Dictionary fall you.

Lmfaooo!!!����

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by tit(f): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2017
only TB Joshua can safe buhari.
or Chris Oyakhiloma.
Bishop Welby cannot do miracle.
na only talk talk pastor him be
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by phillips1959: 1:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Femi, how did you get this picture? Were you there?
What do we need pictures for?
Why cant he address his people?
If Buhari had been an Ibo man I am sure femi would have manufactured all types of grammar and editorials to educate us on why such ibo president should either address us,return or resign.
How can this country survive with multiple faced people occupying sensitive national posts.
I still remember the picture Femi painted of buhari during electioneering campaigns.
Now he is like ogi,akamu.Any direction you turn it it will follow.
Rubbish.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by gawu1: 1:51am On Aug 05, 2017
GMBuhari:
some people don dey vex grin grin grin
You mean the Igbos? Na dem dey vex tired anytime Buhari is in news.
I read just some time ago that one of them who was on his way to develop Ethiopia got rightly what they have been wishing Buhari. The drug he was carrying inside his belly licked and caused a change in the course of his travel to the land of no return instead
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by gawu1: 1:58am On Aug 05, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Very soon

God will visit him

Or he will visit God..
Same with you! Very soon God will visit you Or you will visit God. Where is Ojuku?
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by nansunn: 2:34am On Aug 05, 2017
Available in Nigeria. Download your copy from Okadabooks
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/top_secret_37_laws_of_political_power/15127

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by tunary(m): 4:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Symphony1:
Pls guys esp doctors in this forum, this is so important to me. I decided not to create a topic of this cos, It will definitely be neglected and won't come to front page. But truth be told, I need to get help asap. I'm 28yrs and I look skinny like a 15yrs old boy. I eat like a glutton, am very healthy. My elderly and younger siblings look ok. I keep wondering why am the way I'm. Pls guys recommend drugs that can make me get very fat, with little side effects, I heard such drugs exist in abundance but I want professional prescriptions in order not to get poison from quacks, . Pls quote me with solutions or message 07050464961 to help a brother. Pls no insults; cos if you are in my shoes, you will feel frustrated cos of the humiliation I've been going through cos of my stature. Thanks in anticipation.
Eyaa, sorry o. go to any good pharmacy they will give the right drugs, not online doctors
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 05, 2017
twilliamx:

It happemos because you can't speak good English. Dictionary fall you.
on fall on your sentence. grin
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by Franky9584(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2017
this pics again?...he no dey ever change cloth?
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by heysquare(m): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Very soon

God will visit him

Or he will visit God..
urs may be soonest dan u thought
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by heysquare(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2017
ajepako:
Fellow Nigerians...

Aren't you tired of Baba Bubu 's pictures?

Personally, l want him home ASAP..

For REAL..
baba is coming back home any moment from nw. the visit of d archbishop was to bid mr president farewell just like his last visit to mr president
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by Pylony(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2017
Mr President you'v brought untold shame on our dear country, spending more than 3months in another man's land in the name of getting the best health services in the world, while Hospitals in Nigeria are in sorry state to provide little health care services for the poor masses.

What a shameful act, infact, he do deserve a nobel prize of SHAME.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by InHim4Him(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2017
When shall we get videos to back these visits? How come local and foreign media houses don't have video equipment?
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by Earthkumy(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by freshest4live: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2017
Earthkumy:
old pictures
Nah not old.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by juman(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2017
eleojo23:
This Buhari just put Nigeria on slow motion and went to relax in London.

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by juman(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2017
Earthkumy:
old pictures
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2017
Symphony1:
Pls guys esp doctors in this forum, this is so important to me. I decided not to create a topic of this cos, It will definitely be neglected and won't come to front page. But truth be told, I need to get help asap. I'm 28yrs and I look skinny like a 15yrs old boy. I eat like a glutton, am very healthy. My elderly and younger siblings look ok. I keep wondering why am the way I'm. Pls guys recommend drugs that can make me get very fat, with little side effects, I heard such drugs exist in abundance but I want professional prescriptions in order not to get poison from quacks, . Pls quote me with solutions or message 07050464961 to help a brother. Pls no ins ults; cos if you are in my shoes, you will feel frustrated cos of the humiliation I've been going through cos of my stature. Thanks in anticipation.
Any drug that will make u fat is not gud for u.
But if u could try and address the primary cause of the problem, I think that wud be better for you.
How often enough do u eat in a day?
Do u eat high energy foods enough?
If u do, how rapidly do u exhaust and deplete ur energy level?
these and others re some of the issues I think u should put into perspective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by Ventrue: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2017
GLORY BE TO GOD. Amen
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by nelszx: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2017
Symphony1:
Pls guys esp doctors in this forum, this is so important to me. I decided not to create a topic of this cos, It will definitely be neglected and won't come to front page. But truth be told, I need to get help asap. I'm 28yrs and I look skinny like a 15yrs old boy. I eat like a glutton, am very healthy. My elderly and younger siblings look ok. I keep wondering why am the way I'm. Pls guys recommend drugs that can make me get very fat, with little side effects, I heard such drugs exist in abundance but I want professional prescriptions in order not to get poison from quacks, . Pls quote me with solutions or message 07050464961 to help a brother. Pls no insults; cos if you are in my shoes, you will feel frustrated cos of the humiliation I've been going through cos of my stature. Thanks in anticipation.

Go to the hospital and see a doctor it's probably an Eating disorder (Bulimia nervosa). Please if you like/love your life don't take any drug(s) from nairaland and stay off steroids.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by comodo: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
A country that has changed its capital to LONDONISTAN still follow for Christendom?
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by nototribalist: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
elmodee7:

ur father is a beast. have respect for ur leader. it is ur god kanu that is a beast. fooooools will alaways remain fools.
I'm happy it pained you wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal / Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers / Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.