Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Get A Real Working Credit Card... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Real Working Credit Card... (779 Views)

The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Real Working Credit Card... by Dondavico: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hello guys, here come a great opportunity for you guys that purchase things online or use credit card for your transactions..I bring to you a way to get real working credit card in dollars.

#scam,some people will say.it's no scam..
you can purchase with it online and pay for your membership of your desired dating website and lots more..

For interested members, drop your emails and I will get back to you..The response will be swift..

your success is my concern..

Re: Get A Real Working Credit Card... by Blooblood: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dondavico:
Hello guys, here come a great opportunity for you guys that purchase things online or use credit card for your transactions..I bring to you a way to get real working credit card in dollars.

#scam,some people will say.it's no scam..
you can purchase with it online and pay for your membership of your desired dating website and lots more..

For interested members, drop your emails and I will get back to you..The response will be swift..

your success is my concern..
Re: Get A Real Working Credit Card... by don4real: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
thowerh@gmail.com
Re: Get A Real Working Credit Card... by Dondavico: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
check your mail.
Re: Get A Real Working Credit Card... by blessedjohn: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Scammers. Op running the show here. It remain one of your handle "donwales" . All the scammers on Nairaland will never no peace!!!!
Re: Get A Real Working Credit Card... by Dondavico: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
you say whatever you want...am no scam
it's real BRo.
Re: Get A Real Working Credit Card... by PrinceMario(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oloribu... Idiot chatting replying himself with divers handles.
Re: Get A Real Working Credit Card... by Dondavico: 1:02am On Aug 05, 2017
lol

(1) (Reply)

Advertise To Over 100,000 People At The Lowest Rates / My Experience With Skrill: Any Remedy? / My Olx Experience Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.