Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? (1191 Views)

Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust / Do You Belive In Incanation / Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? by Mordayz(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2010
i was with the girl i called my luv last night when her Ex-boyfriend came around to where the both of us are sitting.he stond for some min. and i ask him to excuse us. after than, i ask her why is he here? she told me to ask him myself. b4 nw she told me of hw he seized the ring i gave her and also make love to her in his room locking the door with padlock, i admit that and give her. on 5-feb-10, things became much on me that i alart her dadd of the happenings. sunday 7 feb 10 in the even she call me asking me not to call her line that the guy has once again seized the ring and her phone when she went to his house to tell him of what her dadd said abt him to stop coming to the house. the problem is this, the guy at that night told me eveything that has been happening between them. he also told me that he make love to her even on sunday when she went to his house in her presence and after that their was a fight b/w her and the guy and also her elder sister against the guy all in my presence lastnight. pls house this is the secornd and she plead with me to 4gv her and promise to make a change if i could give her to prove her love 4 me. do i belive and trust her again pls if yes why and if no why
Re: Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2010
Re: Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2010
ftmom:

Are you quite sure she's over her ex? Seems like the guy gets his way anytime he tries

woah. . . . . . . . . .  .how could you understand any of the gibberish the poster wrote?!
thumbs up to you!!!!

@ poster
ca you pls translate your text into simple "english"?
Re: Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? by Mordayz(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY, pls no gibberish to what i wrote. this is something that happen to me before my eyes lastnight,
Re: Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2010
@MRbrownJAY
Poster was probably in tears when he was typing. Read patiently and you maybe able to make out one or two tins
@OP
If you forgive her again you may probably hav to forgive her over and over again cos the guy seems to hav a strong hold on her. Why not just call it quits? You can always get anoda girl you know.
Re: Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? by Akinagirl(f): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2010
Well poster, I got a headache trying to read this. I wont call it gibberish, but please next time you post asking for advice, please make sure that the people that will give you advice can decipher what it is that you are trying to say.
Thank you.

From what I got from all of this, I don.t think you can trust her again. She broke your trust twice. Slept with her EX. Just forget about her and move on. Apparently she is not over her ex and she has no respect for you.

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? by N101: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2010
@ poster in all fairness I understand what you were trying to say but it was difficult to follow and not very clear in parts.

It sounds like she has a problem with the truth. Think about it; if you have difficulties with an ex, why go to their house?  Why put yourself in a position where you are vulnerable to them to the point of sleeping with them?  If this man was in her house, she could ask him to leave, no?  She isn't serious.

Don't be blinded by love - she's not worth it.  Walk away with at least some respect for yourself.
Re: Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? by snowdrops(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2010
This love wey u get for am need to open eye quick quick.

Guy the love need to begin wear goggles sef.

The writing is clearly on the wall; time to move on.
Re: Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? by Outstrip(f): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
Is she the only girl in town. Leave her before she makes you a bitter angry man. Never make someone a priority when they make you an option
Re: Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? by agathamari(f): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2010
she is still sleeping with her ex? why are you even considering being with her? find someone who wants you and only you.
Re: Do I Still Belive And Trust Her Again? by Mendo007(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2013

(1) (Reply)

What A Symbol Of True Love! See Photo... / Is It Wrong To Take Such Father's Money / Please Read !!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.