Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities (23638 Views)

Salary Structure Of Lecturers In Federal Colleges Of Education / United States Consulate General Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Teachers Needed For A 3-day Vetting At Pass.ng - Pay Is #15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
OboOlora:
So TF is the BIG deal about being the FTC that some imbeciles will come here and be thanking their ancestors?

Fatty Pvssy eh?
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by InvertedHammer: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

So they don't have interest in busting drug dealers? Stop putting up weak and useless defences. If they had written Igbo language alone, your likes would have filled this thread with different chest-beating comments insulting Yorubas of how they are inferior. It's the other way round now, and you're writing this rubbish. Does it make any sense to you at all?
\
Can't you just read and entertain yourself?

//
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by Markfemi: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bede2u:
Niger Deltans see this post and mark it. The day ur oil finishes, that time this guy here will also tell u that they mock u guys because u are plenty and have no relevance

Unity begging
Stop begging by force

1 Like

Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by toye440: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
They said Yoruba and Hausa, u go fear say our Jews go hijack am.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by ODVanguard: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
toye440:
They said Yoruba and Hausa, u go fear say our Jews go hijack am.

Well, maybe they skipped Igbos coz they claim to be 'jews', but everyone knows where to look to find/locate the REAL jews. undecided lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by Opakan2: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
They need the two major tribes in Nigeria, Yorubas and Hausas grin

They know who the real pillars in Nigeria are, not cry babies begging for freedom from their Yoruba masters.

Kikiiikiki

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by jaggabban: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Even in USA Igbos are marginalised, crazy set of people. Everything about them is hatred.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by zurielsam(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
OboOlora:
So TF is the BIG deal about being the FTC that some imbeciles will come here and be thanking their ancestors?

you moniker get a e be o.

o sorry your dp says it all Obo (vj) olora (fleshy one) lols. Lemme get my veaseline

1 Like

Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by Ijaya123: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
comradeodunze:
They are the only two groups in Nigeria they can manipulate so easily hence the favor.

Self consolation is in order.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by zurielsam(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
OboOlora:

you moniker get a e be o.

o sorry your dp says it all Obo (vj) olora (fleshy one) lols. Lemme get my veaseline
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
In addition to the job vacancy above, there is job vacancies for HR Managers, Web Developers, Auditors, Teachers, Project Managers and Fresh Graduates.

MPLOY is a recruitment platform that connect employers to job seekers for direct employment. If you have the above listed qualifications please goto > https://www.mploy.com.ng/jobseekers/login

In the link page, register as a new user and fill in all your details and qualifications and you will begin to receive job vacancies that match the qualifications you have filled in.

Please ONLY register if you are ready for employment. Individuals still in school or awaiting NYSC should not register.

Also check the image below to enter for our video CV competition. Winners will be rewarded also with immediate employment that match their qualifications.

Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by davidif: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pavore9:
Nice one. While some Nigerian parents are finding it embarrassing, communicating with their children in their local language! angry

As in eh?? That stuff really posses me off.
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by emmasege: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hope the 'killers' of courses are learning. To them, only medical and law graduates have a great future.

I look around me at the moment, I see that I've no friend, relation or acquaintance who read Yoruba, thanks to the 'haters and killers' of the course.

Congrats in advance to prospective Yoruba graduates and USA residents.
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by dododawa1: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
INCLUDE (developers)PLS, USA

1 Like

Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by modsfucker: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
You see.... This is the marginalization Nnamdi Kanu is talking about.
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
hey you... swerve.. We hv told u this before, we are saying it again. We are not sticking togeda, not now, not Eva,... be bold enough to go alone.
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Mission Nigeria invites applications from qualified Nigerians wishing to teach Hausa or Yoruba languages and cultures to American students in U.S. universities and colleges.

The Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) program is a nine month non-degree course funded by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs and administered by the Institute of International Education. The objective of the program is to strengthen foreign language instruction at U.S. colleges, universities, and some high schools, while providing career or future teachers from abroad the opportunity to refine their teaching skills, increase their English language proficiency, and expand their knowledge of U.S. society and culture. FLTA fellows must return to their home countries upon completion of their programs to teach English at the secondary or university level.

Access the online application at https://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/flta/27/
Application Closes: September 1, 2017

Required Qualifications
• Applications must be completed and submitted online.
• Applicants should request that the academic office of their institution send a stamped copy of their transcripts in a sealed envelope to: The Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Area, Abuja, Attention: Cultural Affairs Officer.
• Other documents to be submitted include academic credentials, signed, and stamped letters of reference, and the photo page of a valid Nigerian passport.
• Applicants must be career teachers of English or in training to become teachers of English.
• Applicants must possess a university degree in English, Language Arts, or combined honors.
• Applicants must be fluent in English, demonstrated by a TOEFL score of 79-80 (Internet based testing) or 6.0 (overall score International English Language Testing System-IELTS). This will be administered through the Embassy.
• Applicants must be between 21 and 32 years old at the time of application.
• Applicants must demonstrate maturity, dependability, integrity, and professionalism.
• Applicants must be physically present in their home country throughout the nomination and selection process.

For further inquiries, please contact Cultural Affairs Assistant, U.S. Embassy, Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Area, Abuja: email: CulturalAbuja@state.gov or U.S. Consulate General, #2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Igbos don teach tire dere nah
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by Gnwuashi: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Americans shouldn't underestimate an Hausa man. Give an Hausa small chance he will over do. Americans are making mistake
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by KemjikaEme: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is a Fulbright program that handles the teaching of Yoruba and Hausa languages within the cultural sector of some American foreign language schools.
It doesn't mean that Igbo language is marginalized or absent in America.
Igbo language is a Big course in some prestigious American University and colleges. I know someone that teaches Igbo as a 'course' in University of Pennslyvania Language Centre.
I'm also aware that Igbo is offered and taught in Yale university and other top institutions across America.
Igbos have significant presence in America and their wouldn't be a dreath of teachers in that field.
This is merely a language programme and they will require what they don't have.
I'm utterly disappointed with the tribalistic and bigoted respondents and comments abusing Igbos and their language.
The ignorance on this thread is out of order!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by KemjikaEme: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sagay212:
they don't need biafrau.d teachers? I can recommend some.
This is a Fulbright program that handles the teaching of Yoruba and Hausa languages within the cultural sector of some American foreign language schools.
Igbo language is a Big course in some prestigious American University and colleges. I know someone that teaches Igbo as a 'course' in University of Pennslyvania Language Centre.
I'm also aware that Igbo is offered and taught in Yale university and other top institutions across America.
Igbos have significant presence in America and their wouldn't be a dreath of teachers in that field.
I'm utterly disappointed with the tribalistic and bigoted respondents and comments abusing Igbos and their language.
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
DCONE1:
how did you get in those jeans....nice kamel...TEEE
Bruh did u see what I saw at all??
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by Guyman02: 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
KINGTELLER:
Chai, Igbo language is not included.... Eze ndigbo and Kanu must hear this!!!
They are going to train CIA agents in Nigeria local languages of Hausa & Yoruba, thats the American way of using local people to train spies on local languages
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by DCONE1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Bruh did u see what I saw at all??
i saw what you see my broda....did u see d kpekusss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by DCONE1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
KemjikaEme:
now you see how other people feel when ur tribe insult other tribes abiii............. when ur tribe release hate speech.....u don see how e dey pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by KemjikaEme: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
DCONE1:
now you see how other people feel when ur tribe insult other tribes abiii............. when ur tribe release hate speech.....u don see how e dey pain
Where is the hate speech? This is an American sponsored programme that doesn't warrant virtulent comments. I'm surprised your folks turned it into a measurement of importance and marginalization.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by Sagay212: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
KemjikaEme:

It was just a simple and innocent question. Why the lengthy explanation.

Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by KemjikaEme: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sagay212:

It was just a simple and innocent question. Why the lengthy explanation.
The explanation answered your bigoted question.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by Sagay212: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
KemjikaEme:

The explanation answered your bigoted question.

Ndo! Sorry.
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by sapele914(m): 12:15am On Aug 07, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Good one. wish all applicants best of lucks.

Some people from south east of the Niger go dey vex,I'm sure they will say it is APC that marginalized them?Soon they will shout Buhari and Lai mohammed have gone to spoil their name at U.S.I.S.
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by shurlermoz(m): 12:16am On Aug 07, 2017
Guyman02:

They are going to train CIA agents in Nigeria local languages of Hausa & Yoruba, thats the American way of using local people to train spies on local languages

And how did you know this?!

CIA sat you down and brief you abi?!
Re: Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities by Wyttcat: 12:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Blah blah blah! You must need cherry so bad on your hypocritical sundae. You are well aware of how insulting Yoruba here over nothing is the second nature of your people, yet you are disappointed over a few banters when you would have done worse. Just say you want to tell us that your language is still taught somewhere, well, so it is with just about every other language in Africa. But when it comes to important languages of the world, from Europe to the Americas, Yoruba makes it, Igbo doesn't.
KemjikaEme:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President / Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry-Level Teller Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.