Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

How A Producer Offered Me 6 Movie Roles For 6 Rounds Of S3x- Popular Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How A Producer Offered Me 6 Movie Roles For 6 Rounds Of S3x- Popular Actress (1187 Views)

Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles / Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' / Success Asibor: No Big Deal In Exchanging Sex For Movie Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Producer Offered Me 6 Movie Roles For 6 Rounds Of S3x- Popular Actress by chiomarita: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
There are several prices celebrities pay for stardom but fast rising Nollywood actress, Juliet Patrick Odigwe, was offered a price tag she found ridiculous and affordable.
The Anambra state born thespian revealed to Goldenpearlmedia how a certain popular producer in Owerri asked her for rounds of sex for movie roles.

"A production manager I met in Owerri Imo state came to me and said, 'babe you are so good. I'll give you six good jobs that can blow you to stardom but after the six jobs, all i need from you is six good rounds of sex in return'. I told him an outright 'no', that i can only take him shopping when he makes me a star.

However, it didn't end well. Although he got me 2 good jobs and.....more at http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/08/how-producer-offered-me-6-movie-roles.html

Re: How A Producer Offered Me 6 Movie Roles For 6 Rounds Of S3x- Popular Actress by jom28gy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Did she do it or not,tell us the truth.don't hide it i know she can't resist it
Re: How A Producer Offered Me 6 Movie Roles For 6 Rounds Of S3x- Popular Actress by nrexzy: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
If I hear say she no gree
Re: How A Producer Offered Me 6 Movie Roles For 6 Rounds Of S3x- Popular Actress by slyrone(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
my friend shut up I can bet that you offered him twice that round........olonsho, and yet you still nor be star
Re: How A Producer Offered Me 6 Movie Roles For 6 Rounds Of S3x- Popular Actress by HottestFire: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dress the way you'll like to be addressed.. cheesy cheesy
Re: How A Producer Offered Me 6 Movie Roles For 6 Rounds Of S3x- Popular Actress by SalamRushdie: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
Yet he got you 2 jobs..hmmmm
Re: How A Producer Offered Me 6 Movie Roles For 6 Rounds Of S3x- Popular Actress by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
If them investigate now he go be say u bury the producer for bed with different styles

Re: How A Producer Offered Me 6 Movie Roles For 6 Rounds Of S3x- Popular Actress by Baddest69(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
So you said NO and he still offered you 2 job??
Babe if you say the truth do you think anybody will beat you?? Huh

So the 2 job na for free ba?
Re: How A Producer Offered Me 6 Movie Roles For 6 Rounds Of S3x- Popular Actress by akblings(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
He offered u two jobs...for free?
Na whose brain u wan use fr here...

(1) (Reply)

Lady Got Her Breast Sucked In Oyo As A Punishment For Indecent Dressing In Publi / Hilarious Video - Celestial Church Dances To Olamide’s Wo! During Service (watch / Floyd Mayweather Shares Series Of Tribute Tattoos Photos Most Fans Adors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.