Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

How To Add All Facebook Friends To A Facebook Group With Single Click - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Add All Facebook Friends To A Facebook Group With Single Click (673 Views)

How To Add Numbers To Airtel Family And Friends 2019 / Get The Script And Chrome Extension To Add All Facebook Friends To Group At Once / Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add All Facebook Friends To A Facebook Group With Single Click by rammyblog: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ever wanted to add all your Facebook friends into a group you manage? Then look no further because you are in the right place.
Facebook is a social network where we meet new friends and socialize with people all around the world. Facebook Group is a platform where you can add all your friends without limits and stay connected to them.
Adding all your friends to a Facebook group can be so stressful because you have to click and click. Well I would share you a trick where you can add all of them with just a single click using a script. All you need to do is follow all the steps below carefully.

REQUIREMENTS
Facebook Group
You need to be an Admin In the Group.

How To Add All Facebook Friends To Facebook Group With A Single Click.
This is the integral part of the Post, The steps are quite easy, And they would not consume your time.

1. Login To your Facebook Account, using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox (I used Google Chrome in this post).
2. Open The Group In Which You Want To Add Members
3. After Opening the Group, Hit ' f12 ' on your keyboard
4. After hitting f12 a series of tabs would open, Click the "Console" tab
5. Copy the Script HERE
6. After You Have copied the script, Go back to the " CONSOLE " tab, you would Notice a blank space in the bottom.
7. Paste The Script You copied in the blank space
8. Press Enter, And the script would run and it would add all your friends automatically.
9. Then you are done, Are you not a genius?,
NOTE: Well, Every good thing has a bad repercussion, Do not over use this script as Facebook would block you from using the service for a while. And you do not want that
Yeah! That's the best and fastest way to add your all Friends to Facebook Group by single click.

CONCLUSION:
I tested the script on my Facebook account, and it worked like Charm, It took me just 2-3 minutes to finish adding all my friends to Facebook group by single click. And Trust me its the best way.

www.rammyblog.com.ng/2017/08/how-to-add-all-facebook-friends-to.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Add All Facebook Friends To A Facebook Group With Single Click by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
How about using phone
Re: How To Add All Facebook Friends To A Facebook Group With Single Click by rammyblog: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Guruznkid:

Thanks bro for this post
you welcome
Re: How To Add All Facebook Friends To A Facebook Group With Single Click by rammyblog: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
kenonze:
How about using phone
Not Possible
Re: How To Add All Facebook Friends To A Facebook Group With Single Click by OneKinGuy(m): 2:53am On Aug 05, 2017
rammyblog:

Not Possible
yes it possible

Re: How To Add All Facebook Friends To A Facebook Group With Single Click by OneKinGuy(m): 2:54am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: How To Add All Facebook Friends To A Facebook Group With Single Click by rammyblog: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2017
probably with the autotools buh not with the script
Re: How To Add All Facebook Friends To A Facebook Group With Single Click by OneKinGuy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
rammyblog:
probably with the autotools buh not with the script
its with script
Re: How To Add All Facebook Friends To A Facebook Group With Single Click by rammyblog: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Would definitely check it out, Thank for the info

(1) (Reply)

U.K. Used Samsung Galaxy A5 / Xiaomi Mi A1 Review, Specifications And Price / In Case U Lost Ur Phone, Follow These Steps For Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.