Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,210 members, 7,860,359 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

See How Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts(photos) (510 Views)

Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" / Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts  (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts(photos) by CutenaijaMedia(m): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Popular Nigerian actress, Moyo Lawal, who has been away from social media for some time, has revealed that depression nd suicidal thoughts kept her away.

According to Moyo Lawal, it all felt like she was living in a body fighting to survive with a mind that has been trying to die.

Here's what she wrote;

"Dear Lovers ...... Am sorry ,I have been away and silent this past couple of months but you see ,I haven't been able to explain what was going on in my mind and my heart. All i know, is that I have been living in a body fighting to survive with a mind that has been trying to die . ................... P.s I missed you,so so much ML"

Read more : http://www.cutenaija.com/2017/08/moyo-lawal-struggles-with-depression.html

Re: See How Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts(photos) by poshestmina(f): 11:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
mrEmmanuel8140:
Kindly be informed that Federal Government is given out loan to empower youths and small scale business.
Procedure on how to apply: log on to your mail and send your request to:empowermentcbnloan@gmail.com
subject:Loan Application.
For instance:
Ref..771200
Name..................
Phone Number..........
State Of Origin.......
Type of Business......
As soon as you send the message to the mail, a CBN Representative will call your number, to confirm your request, after 30 minutes you will receive a form in your mail box, log on to your mail and fill the necessary information and then send back to that same email that sent the form. Kindly share to help others

Which of the federal governments? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Wants To Marry 21 Savage / OAU Student Uses Funke Akindele’s Jenifa’s Diary As Final Year Project. (photo / O.J Declares War For Kris Jenner, To Claim His Secret Daughter Khloe Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.