Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,922 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. (1308 Views)

Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet / Proof That Fashola Is Not Serious- Reno Omokri / Why Fashola Is A Certified Super Minister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by muykem: 2:49am On Aug 05, 2017
We are enjoying minimum of 12 hours light per day here in Bayelsa state. If you are still in darkness blame witches and wizards in your village.
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by idoncare440(f): 2:53am On Aug 05, 2017
OK..
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by clarocuzioo(m): 3:22am On Aug 05, 2017
Says who, where is the light, even though this is raining season the power situation here is erratic, I am even scared what will happen during the dry season.
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by eunisam: 3:27am On Aug 05, 2017
over here 3 hours during the day and 5 hours during the night
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by muykem: 3:28am On Aug 05, 2017
Where are you please because this is for Nigerian Only?
clarocuzioo:
Says who, where is the light, even though this is raining season the power situation here is erratic, I am even scared what will happen during the dry season.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by EricBloodAxe: 3:31am On Aug 05, 2017
Only 12 hrs of light and the frog is hyperventilating...what a pity undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by muykem: 3:54am On Aug 05, 2017
Bro, this is Nigeria not Europe. It is two hours in three days before now.
EricBloodAxe:
Only 12 hrs of light and the frog is hyperventilating...what a pity undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by wickyyolo: 5:13am On Aug 05, 2017
No doubt, he has tried.
I'm sure I have 20hours light everyday. #Abuja
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by Kyase(m): 5:17am On Aug 05, 2017
clarocuzioo:
as the op rightly said, blame the witches and wizard in your villa
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by emerged01(m): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2017
Na before o, now we nor dey enjoy light again.
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by 4dor: 6:40am On Aug 05, 2017
I dey enjoy light too for Ibadan.
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by denko(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2017
You are not saying base on reality rather on emotion
Kyase:
as the op rightly said, blame the witches and wizard in your villa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by othman11(m): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2017
muykem:
We are enjoying minimum of 12 hours light per day here in Bayelsa state. If you are still in darkness blame witches and wizards in your village.
12 hours only. We get at least 18-24hr ( sometimes 24hrs) light daily for the past 6mnths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by mightyhazell: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2017
So he was minister of darkness b4 now? After saying that constant power isn't rocket science and cajoling ppl to 'vote out pdp if u want constant power supply'.

Meanwhile where is the power? As am still shedding over 100k monthly on generator fuelling and servicing both home and offices,..
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by Xeedorf: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2017
Light for where! Maybe Lagos is not part of state Fashola his minister then..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by clarocuzioo(m): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2017
muykem:
Where are you please because this is for Nigerian Only?

Am in Aba right now, ask anybody in that town, power situation here is terrible despite the rains, even the times I travel to PH in Woji area, it's the same thing, please people should stop being unreasonable when sincere situations are raised. Most tailors in Aba run their generating set from morning till night, that you are in Lagos and experience improved power supply does not mean everybody in Nigeria is experiencing same, you might even wonder why the Ag. President have to order for 24 hours power supply for those in Ariaria market, Pls let's always be reasonable in our comments.
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by potbelly(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2017
Let the dry season come first... Then we can conclude if there has truly been an improvement
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by DamiBukola: 8:52am On Aug 05, 2017
muykem:
Stupid post, where in Bayelsa are you and in which Street?

Just don't come online and spew trash claiming you are in Bayelsa
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by Integrityfarms(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2017
... Because we are in the peak of the rains naa
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by DamiBukola: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2017
Xeedorf:
Light for where! Maybe Lagos is not part of state Fashola his minister then..
Don't mind the foolish op, light here in Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos is like Nigeria and corruption, they don't agree let alone being visible to the eyes.

The op is one useless APC goon
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by otokx(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2017
Some places in Nigeria have regular light and some don't.
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by Larryfest(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2017
It has never been this bad i swear.....so this Op must be high on Oshogbo weed or something else.
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by Kyase(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2017
denko:
You are not saying base on reality rather on emotion
which one be emotion again with nepa
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by agadez007(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2017
Bleep Fash-Ole,I generate my own power,I am my own Minister of Power

O Hrs for one week now in my side in Owerri,our two Generators have been doing a lota work for a week now

Fu.c.k Nigeria
Re: Fashola Is Now A Minister Of Light And Not Darkness. by muykem: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2017
I am at imgbi road for Onopa and light has been relatively stable here.
DamiBukola:
Stupid post, where in Bayelsa are you and in which Street?

Just don't come online and spew trash claiming you are in Bayelsa

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Is Favourable Disposed To Transform Adazi-nnukwu — Umeh / Nigeria moving( without biafra) Nigeria Nation cup results / The Fulani Herdsmen Menace - Why Were We Quiet All These Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.