Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Wizkid Vs Davido – Who Do You Think Has The Most Hits Songs? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Vs Davido – Who Do You Think Has The Most Hits Songs? (2543 Views)

Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? / Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Davido – Who Do You Think Has The Most Hits Songs? by WarriDemon890(m): 2:55am On Aug 05, 2017
Hi Guys, Let's talk

Before we dive into the topic at hand, let me quickly do a short analysis of what a hit song means before some people start judging or commenting based on the number of songs the Artiste has.

Random songs can’t be classified as Hit. Hit songs are special Kind of songs that will surely hijack the Attention of people anywhere it’s been played.

Also, hit songs are not those our every day songs that gets deleted or makes the next button activated whenever it’s been played.

Can you now differentiate between a Hit song and a Regular song?

Now to our Question…

“Between Wizkid & Davido – Who Do You Think Has The Most Hit Songs?”

Drop your comments.

Be Sincere in your comments irrespective of who you actually like.

Tell us who you think has got the most hit songs and also tell us the 5 hit songs you like and enjoyed the most from your chosen Artiste.

Lets Go!

For Me – I will choose Davido and here are his 5 hit songs I enjoyed most.

* Gobe

* Skelewu

* IF

* Fall

* Aye

What about you?

Drop yours!!!

Re: Wizkid Vs Davido – Who Do You Think Has The Most Hits Songs? by lative(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2017
Baba nla - holla at your boy -caro -mummy mi -oju elegba -daddy yo!
Re: Wizkid Vs Davido – Who Do You Think Has The Most Hits Songs? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2017
bro... All Wizkid songs Na hit....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Allegedly Retouched Her Photos To Look Slimmer And Beautiful / Women Can Be Beautiful Without Wig And Makeup – President Daughter / “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.