Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator (18674 Views)

Ministers Who Served With Buhari As Military Head Of State Visit Him (Photos) / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC / Alex Badeh Killing: Police Arrest Five Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator by texazzpete(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2017
Reference:

Oga. Economies go up and down. We judge regimes and adminitrations by the establishment and strengthening of institutions. Institutions are the difference between developed and under developed countries. Ask those who are on the outside looking in why they don't want Nigeria. No1. The rule of law. And this is what dictatorships destroy immediately they asume power. It is the rule of law that removed Jonathan, it is the rule of law that OBJ wanted to subvert in his typical dictatorial tendency and if not for the much villified NA we will not even be talking about the APC or Buhari today. Economy is secondary. If this regime can improve the rule of law and support all ancillary institutions that uphold it then it will succeed. You should ask how well it is going about that.

Let me clarify.

It's funny you mention 'institutions' here. A huge reason why we are in these dire straits is due to the failure of the past few administrations to sufficiently strengthen institutions or invest in sustainable infrastructure. We saw a retrogression in the fight against corruption in the past administration, and the shameful squandering of a golden opportunity to use the boom in oil revenue to significantly improve our power generation and crude refining capabilities has ensured this country continues to struggle.

My initial post was to point out the hypocrisy of those who seek to prevent any discussion around recent history yet are happy to reach as far back as 1983 to sell their point.

Reference:

If this regime can improve the rule of law and support all ancillary institutions that uphold it then it will succeed. You should ask how well it is going about that.

I don't need to ask. This administration is doing terrible in most aspects, and it is my hope that the APC also receives a rude shock in 2019, similar to that the PDP received in 2015.
You see, one can criticize BOTH the GEJ/PDP era and the Buhari/APC era at the same time. Not everyone here is all about 'APC vs PDP'.

I strongly disagree that all an administration has to do is 'improve the rule of law'. There a a myriad of other areas that are equally as pressing. And no, the Economy isn't secondary.
Re: Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator by Jflex07(m): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2017
Beress:

May be they ar trying to learn frm u

I posted this earlier and it was removed...mods why

Should we all now turn to lie Muhammad
You really got that amajiri. He lies alot on this forum and often calls mods to save him each he's being caught and abused.
Re: Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator by popcykaylah(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2017
Imagine 1984,why he no talk that time mal soldier boot him life...agbaya oshi.. part of the people destroying this country
Re: Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator by michoim(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Correct.

Buharri has a history of destroying anything he laid his hands on, he destabilized the whole police force then by using army boys to control traffic, enforce sanitation exercises, arrest those who are walking on their streets and generally install fear in the minds of the people. The army became corrupt, while the police has been playing catch up ever since.

You are nothing but an enemy of progress. If you know Akiolu is correct then head his advice and go and jump inside the lagoon.
Re: Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator by jrusky(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
hammerF:
Becos he is in London, Coward Afonja have found his voice.

Where was Akiolu during Mile 12?

Backstabbers! Betrayers!

Please learn how to read and have a good personal thinking in whatever anybody says before making any comment this will help you a lot. Everyone knows this king is another serious case he is always in one controversy or the other possibly because he was a police man before personally I don't ever think any good thing can ever come out of police but notwithstanding he did not say what he said as an attack on Buhari he only said what his view was as to what went wrong during 1984 and he said Buhari should try and correct the situation by funding the police so are you guys telling me simply because I supported someone I should not talk about his failure or wrong deed again?

I'm not supporting this man and if anyone follows my post he or she will realize I'm never this man fan nor Buhari fan never but that does not mean I should lost my sense of reasoning in people honest view but I quoted you for using the word *Backstabbers and Betrayals* as in plural form which to the custodian of language you have someone gone tribal hate please get your act straight and reason well. If we insult our own king does not mean we should be insulting other peoples king he is talking to Buhari and not you, they are both apc's that destroyed Nigeria to these mess we are today so let them face each other and get life bro.
Re: Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator by desmond2pk: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
jay2pee:
Wasn't it the same OBA that insist igbos should vote for APC or.....
He said they should vote for ambode, not apc

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Many do not know that Buhari is primarily responsible for the rot the Nigerian Police has become , part of his grouse with the Shagari administration was the way he thought Shagari was over funding and equipping the police to compete with the Army in his dull myopic mind
and he made sure he siezed a lot of their heavy equipment and passed it to the military whilst greatly starving the police of funds too...Buhari is the the primary cause of Corruption, institutional failure and the rot Nigeria has become but you really have to open your heart to know this .

Confirm baba...Nice one

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator by stanluiz(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
jay2pee:
don't you know that afonja and hypocrisy are like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator by stanluiz(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
win2kwire:
this fool did not bother to mention police brutality on Nigerians daily!

apart from ibo fake goods, police kill more nigerians than any other groups
olodo what concern Igbo and this matter.
Re: Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
The same way Buhari and his government wants to kill opposition parties.

This man were living comfortable during PDP governments, but he wasn't satisfied with all the enjoyment he used to had from PDP federal government, was hoping that Buhari and APC recognizes him than PDP.

Oba o enjoy your change you campaigned for.
Re: Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator by stanluiz(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

What happened during mile 12?

Loooonatic flatiyeasterner!
you know what happened coward stop shifting goal post.
Re: Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator by Deltagiant: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu has demolished the fear gripping the people. All of sudden we've all summoned the verbal courage to challenge the Hausa Fulani tyrants. Once again, thanks to the IPOB leader.

1 Like

Re: Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Deltagiant:
Nnamdi Kanu has demolished the fear gripping the people. All of sudden we've all summoned the verbal courage to challenge the Hausa Fulani tyrants. Once again, thanks to the IPOB leader.

You are not far from the truths.
If not that God sent Nnmadi Kanu to Liberate those that like and those don't like him at this time, Nigeria would have been worst than this present state. Even the Nigerian police officers got liberated by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

Let there be Referendum votes between Biafra republic and Nigeria republic, the whole world will know who's who.
Re: Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator by muller101(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
jay2pee:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead / 22 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria / Yakubu Gowon Visits Ambode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.