Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead (18650 Views)

Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? / I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore / Buhari’s Award Of GCFR To M.K.O Abiola Illegal — Ex-cjn Belgore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by Omooba77: 9:43am On Apr 10
A retired Justice of the Court of Appeal, Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore, is dead.

The Chairman of the Nigeria Bar Association, Ilorin Branch, Kwara State, Kamaldeen Gambari, announced his death on Tuesday.

Information reaching me now indicates that Hon. Justice Ahmad Olarewaju Belgore, PCJA (retd.) is dead. May Allah forgive his shortcomings,” Gambari said in a social media post, as reported by Leadership Newspaper.

PUNCH Online was unable to locate the specific social media post referenced by the newspaper.

Belgore retired as the Justice of the Court of Appeal on April 18, 2023, on the attainment of the retirement age of 70.

Meanwhile, in a condolence message, the Emir of Ilorin and Chairman, Kwara State Traditional Rulers Council, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari described the death of Justice Belgore as a big loss to the Ilorin Emirate and nation at large.

The Emir, in a statement by his spokesman, Abdulazeez Arowona, said, “This is a great and colossal loss that has befallen the Ilorin Emirate and humanity at large.

“It is with shock that I received the news of the demise of Justice Ahmad Belgore. He was a complete gentleman, a thorough judicial officer who served the nation meritoriously in various capacities, nationally and internationally.

“He was one of the finest justices that the Ilorin Emirate has ever produced. He contributed in no small measures to the growth and development of the judiciary and humanity in general.

The Emir commiserated with the immediate and extended family members of the deceased as well as the entire people of Ilorin and Nigerians in general.

https://punchng.com/ex-appeal-court-justice-belgore-is-dead/

4 Likes

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by Iberl: 9:45am On Apr 10
This 2024 sef. Abeg the thing is becoming much
Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by Luckylife(m): 10:18am On Apr 10
R.I.P
Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by ozo13(m): 10:22am On Apr 10
May Allah grant him paradise.

9 Likes

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by Pooldrowning(f): 10:33am On Apr 10
Op, you are ahead of the bad news guy.....keep it up!

RIP to the deceased

3 Likes

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by Godfullsam(m): 10:36am On Apr 10
May his soul RIP

24 Likes

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by DCmonster: 10:50am On Apr 10
The hell he belongs to he shall rest in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:54am On Apr 10
Rest In Peace Belgore

1 Like

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by dprice(m): 11:17am On Apr 10
My condolences to the family
Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by kereman1: 11:18am On Apr 10
The difference is clear

20 Likes

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:19am On Apr 10
Cd
Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by lexy2014: 11:20am On Apr 10
Iberl:
This 2024 sef. Abeg the thing is becoming much

which thing is becoming much?

2 Likes

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by AAAA67: 11:20am On Apr 10
Those are judges.
Don't know if justice still exists.
May his soul R I P
Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 11:21am On Apr 10
Mohammed Belgore...... Sorry o .....
Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by ignis: 11:21am On Apr 10
RIP to him.

Is it true that lawyers are buried upside down?

1 Like

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by haybhi1(m): 11:22am On Apr 10
May Allah forgive him of his sins

3 Likes

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by Dittodat: 11:22am On Apr 10
RIP

May Allah grant him aljana firdaus and grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by busomma: 11:23am On Apr 10
I wonder how much bribe money follow am go grave. We humans never learn. Always do the right thing.

6 Likes

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by pikechukwu6(m): 11:23am On Apr 10
Ok... make I no talk the pains the Court is causing the masses lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by KossyKiss97(f): 11:24am On Apr 10
Sorry
Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by BOSSkesh(m): 11:25am On Apr 10
Hope he was good and wasn’t corrupt

1 Like

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by Kelklein(m): 11:25am On Apr 10
See what the leaders have turned the country into..

I remember those days when leaders die, you would feel that sympathy and condolences in the air by those that know them and those that don't.

But these days, it's all about self service greed and corrupt enrichment.. nobody gives a hoot anymore even when a good man dies..

May Allah grant him a peaceful repose..

4 Likes

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by SHEREOG: 11:25am On Apr 10
After him don sentence innocent people to jail, I do waste my RIP
Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by OMEGA009(m): 11:25am On Apr 10
Very nice man. I remember an encounter I had with him. I was having a stressful day so I asked him if I should “bang” the door on my way out of his office. He called me back inside his office and said “Young man, you say can I CLOSE the door or can I SHUT the door. Bang is gutter english”. It was an embarrassing but teachable moment. Never made that mistake ever since. RIP to him.

6 Likes

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by Bizibi(m): 11:26am On Apr 10
The big boys in the judiciary,the pj boys.....
Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by kerry57: 11:26am On Apr 10
Hmm, the debt all humans owe is death

2 Likes

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by 96ACE: 11:27am On Apr 10
Men have faced you now it’s your turn to face the ground as your spirit faces God. There will always be a day of reckoning for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by id4sho(m): 11:27am On Apr 10
Judge is going to meet with the Devine Judge cool
Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by BarrElChapo(m): 11:28am On Apr 10
Rest in peace Your Lordship.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by phoneport(m): 11:28am On Apr 10
Okay
Next to go, or; HOOOO we should fry beans because he kicked bucket. cool cool cool

THE WAY YOU JUDGED OTHERS IN LIFE grin grin grin
YOU TOO GO AND BE JUDGED shocked
Re: Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead by Magnumproperty: 11:29am On Apr 10
Rest In peace judge the divine judge is waiting for you! If you are very close to the Belgore's family, your court case no go get k-leg.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budget Padding: Jibrin Forwards Names Of First 50 Reps To EFCC, See List / Victor Malu Buried (Burial Photos) / Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.