Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Proceeds From My Album Wouldbe Used To Fund My Campaign Project - Singer Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proceeds From My Album Wouldbe Used To Fund My Campaign Project - Singer Kcee (400 Views)

Singer Kcee Show Off His Family For The First Time, Celebrates His Birthday / Singer Kcee Prays For Tekno Over His Condition / Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proceeds From My Album Wouldbe Used To Fund My Campaign Project - Singer Kcee by Flexygist: 7:00am On Aug 05, 2017
Thursday, Five Star Music act, Kcee broke the internet when he shared campaign posters for his governorship election campaign with the theme ‘Attention To Detail’.

Apparently, the theme ‘Attention To Detail‘ is the title of his second studio album and he’s just released a statement to that effect saying he intends to use proceeds from the album to fund his campaign project.

His official statement reads, Good morning my people. The outpour of love and support received yesterday is truly unprecedented andi cant thank enough everyone home and abroad who reached out to us.

When my team and i put together series of projects as our contribution to improving the lives of Nigerians, one key theme was paramount that these projects must have one sole purpose – IMPACTING THE LIVES OF THE MASSES.

How can one create immense impact without influence?
Hence we knew we must embark on the road to ensuring that we get to the position where we can take the right decisions that will favour all. With a strong sense of responsibility i announce that this journey has begun. I am not perfect and do not claim to have all it takes but my heart is pure and my intentions genuine. I will submerge myself in the next coming months to seeking necessary counsel and support in achieving this goal.

I encourage every youth and all of my fans to join this movement of contributing our quota to the rescue of this great nation. We have begun and there is no stopping us’.

‘Ladies and gentlemen i present to you the first project of – Attention to Detail movement – The Album.

Poceeds from this would be used to further our campaign project.

Do not leave this space. The world is not ready for all the plans we have in store’.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/05/proceeds-from-my-album-wouldbe-used-to-fund-my-campaign-project-singer-kcee/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Proceeds From My Album Wouldbe Used To Fund My Campaign Project - Singer Kcee by purityval(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2017
Make em no change mouth when time reach....
Re: Proceeds From My Album Wouldbe Used To Fund My Campaign Project - Singer Kcee by SELFmade7(m): 7:08am On Aug 05, 2017
He should focus on his album and leave politics pls undecided

Instead all of them will put hand together and assist yul edochie they're coming out to spoil him show

Jealousy will never allow we Igbo in this life, that's why we are yet to rule Nigeria

If presidential slot should be given to Igbo's we will have more than 50, candidates, instead of them to to support 1 person,

My Igbo brothers let's build love around us first before any other thing

Thank you happy weekend

A week today premiere league starts my happiest moments
Re: Proceeds From My Album Wouldbe Used To Fund My Campaign Project - Singer Kcee by ochobaba(m): 7:08am On Aug 05, 2017
So u wan enter state house to come sing limpopo
Re: Proceeds From My Album Wouldbe Used To Fund My Campaign Project - Singer Kcee by SeunFirstSon: 7:08am On Aug 05, 2017
Nigg should focus more on his musical career and take a shift from politics.
Better use the proceeds from your album for something better and stop disturbing us with this campaign of shit, if he couldn't manage Five star record with just 4 people properly I'm here wondering if it's Anambra the most populous eastern state he's going to manage well cry
Re: Proceeds From My Album Wouldbe Used To Fund My Campaign Project - Singer Kcee by smartty68(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2017
The simple truth is that E-Money is sponsoring you because your proceeds ain't enough to run the campaign...!

Your calling is music and not leadership biko grin
Re: Proceeds From My Album Wouldbe Used To Fund My Campaign Project - Singer Kcee by Martin0(m): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2017
ochobaba:
So u wan enter state house to come sing limpopo
I jus tire for this people ooo

1 Like

Re: Proceeds From My Album Wouldbe Used To Fund My Campaign Project - Singer Kcee by ochobaba(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
I jus tire for this people ooo
No b only you boss
Re: Proceeds From My Album Wouldbe Used To Fund My Campaign Project - Singer Kcee by Martin0(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2017
ochobaba:
No b only you boss
Nna eh Mmadu ka naya

1 Like

Re: Proceeds From My Album Wouldbe Used To Fund My Campaign Project - Singer Kcee by Larrey(f): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2017
This one na attention seeker

(1) (Reply)

Video: Chinese Company Forces Employees To Drink Dirty Toilet Water / Saudi Arabian Singer Arrested For Dabbing At Live Concert / Amir Khan Apologises To Joshua Over Infidelity Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.