Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign (16697 Views)

Bobrisky Publicly Begs Nigerian Singer Kcee To Marry Him / Kcee To Mercy Johnson And Tonto Dike - "May God Bless You Both" / E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:31am On Aug 05, 2017
On Thursday, Five Star Music act, Kcee broke the internet when he shared campaign posters for his governorship election campaign with the theme ‘Attention To Detail’.

Apparently, the theme ‘Attention To Detail‘ is the title of his second studio album and he’s just released a statement to that effect saying he intends to use proceeds from the album to fund his campaign project.

His official statement reads:

"Goodmorning my people. The outpour of love and support recieved yesterday is truly unprecedented and i cant thank enough everyone home and abroad who reached out to us.When my team and i put together series of projects as our contribution to improving the lives of Nigerians, one key theme was paramount that these projects must have one sole purpose – IMPACTING THE LIVES OF THE MASSES. How can one create immense impact without influence? Hence we knew we must embark on the road to ensuring that we get to the position where we can take the right decisions that will favour all. With a strong sense of responsibility i announce that this journey has begun. I am not perfect and do not claim to have all it takes but my heart is pure and my intentions genuine. I will submerge myself in the next coming months to seeking necessary counsel and support in achieving this goal. I encourage every youth and all of my fans to join this movement of contributing our quota to the rescue of this great nation. We have begun and there is no stopping us’.

‘Ladies and gentlemen i present to you the first project of – Attention to Detail movement – The Album.

Proceeds from this would be used to further our campaign project. Do not leave this space. The world is not ready for all the plans we have in store’.

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/proceeds-from-my-album-would-be-used-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 5:37am On Aug 05, 2017
Ok. Next...?
Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by ladyF(f): 5:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Lol... He for even try compete for State house of Assembly first, or even LG chairman

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 05, 2017
Aha! Someone said twas a public stunt.

I'm all for the youths being in the forefront of our dear country's politics.

I'd rather support one that's well grounded.

Kcee
Yul
Terry G

10 Likes

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by georjay(m): 5:49am On Aug 05, 2017
proceeds from album sales
OYO

1 Like

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by Biggty(m): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2017
This dude just want to waste his money, he has a very bad adviser.

Which Party is he contesting under?

3 Likes

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by permsec: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2017
Peace and enjoyment for all?

That's so lame bro..... go continue your limpopo dance style, elective positions aren't meant for every tom, dick and kcee.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by Prevho: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2017
Which album

1 Like

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by WebSurfer(m): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2017
angry
Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2017
It would be a complete waste of money

12 Likes

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2017
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2017
I won't be surprised if the guy wins ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by Divay22(f): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2017
What's doing him undecided
When i saw it on facebook, I laughed eh..
Does he think politics is music grin grin,dude you berra goan sleep..
Even Terry G self angry

3 Likes

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by Tattooboy: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2017
Biggty:
Which Party is he contesting under?
He doesn't need to be in a party to contest.

I'd rather voter these awful entertainers than those fccking old cargos

20 Likes

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by Lexusgs430: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2017
Why can't E Money become his financial godfather?
Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by valdes00(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2017
When Chelsea's director called up PSG

Chelsea : We want Aurier

PSG : what's hazard's release clause?

Chelsea : sorry,wrong number

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2017
Book of finance chapter 1 verse 11.

He who the gods want to bankrupt they first make to pursue an unrealistic political ambition in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by Archangel15: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2017
Kcee hahahahaha

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2017
And who will buy the album? Hushpuppy & Harrysong? grin

9 Likes

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by Yomit71(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2017
Y are Igbos babes always stinking. my experience wit them now is just too bad.
@ chidinma, joy, chine ye... All these wit their rotten pussies. ipob don mess meme undecided
Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by Alusman(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2017
He looks like Nnamdi Kanu tho
Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by lieutAliyu(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2017
Thought is was joke,your advisers are so lame.
Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by Homeboiy: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2017
Good one
Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by Iseoluwani: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2017
valdes00:
When Chelsea's director called up PSG

Chelsea : We want Aurier

PSG : what's hazard's release clause?

Chelsea : sorry,wrong number

1 Like

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by cremedelacreme: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2017
Let someone tell Kcee that it's governorship election we're talking about here and not Mr Anambra Fine Boy contest. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by martineverest(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2017
Just take a look at the spellings in his poster

3 Likes

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2017
Finally the youths of Nigeria are waking up from their slumber.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2017
supporting

1 Like

Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by KayDEAN(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2017
Kaycee for governor, governor on stripped jeans
Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by AUSTINABBA(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Kcee, you can do it but change that your campaign sloga: 'peace n enjoyment for all' all the best.
Re: Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign by luminouz(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Divay22:
What's doing him undecided
When i saw it on facebook, I laughed eh..
Does he think politics is music grin grin,dude you berra goan sleep..
Even Terry G self angry
At least they are doing something about d stranglehold of useless old fools on d political landscape ...
Wetin u dey do?? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Covers Radiant Health Magazine (Photos) / Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics / Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.