Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

”my Father Has Given Me His Blessing To Run As Anambra Governor” - Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”my Father Has Given Me His Blessing To Run As Anambra Governor” - Yul Edochie (510 Views)

Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet / What I Will Do For Anambra If Elected As Governor - Yul Edochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”my Father Has Given Me His Blessing To Run As Anambra Governor” - Yul Edochie by Nollyzonenews: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2017
At last, Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has confirmed that his intention to run for the seat of Anambra state governor is no joke.

The Nollywood hunk who said he has received the blessing of his parents disclosed that he joined the governorship race in order to fix the problem Anambra indigenes are facing.

Here is what he told The Entertainer yesterday:

http://news.nollyzone.com/father-pete-edochie-given-blessing-run-anambra-governor-yul-edochie/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: ”my Father Has Given Me His Blessing To Run As Anambra Governor” - Yul Edochie by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Nice ambition

1 Like

Re: ”my Father Has Given Me His Blessing To Run As Anambra Governor” - Yul Edochie by internationalman(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2017
U think giving marital blessings is same as political blessings.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Have A 1 Hour Programme On Supersport? Urgently Needed / Actress Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / OAU Student Uses Funke Akindele’s Jenifa’s Diary As Final Year Project. (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.