Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Christian Trinity: A Doctrine Of Demons - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christian Trinity: A Doctrine Of Demons (500 Views)

CHRISTIAN TRINITY: Is Jesus Christ Truly The Almighty God? / Christian Trinity: Is Jesus Christ Truly The Almighty God? / CHRISTIAN TRINITY: A Doctrine Of Demons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Trinity: A Doctrine Of Demons by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 05, 2017
CHRISTIAN TRINITY: A DOCTRINE OF DEMONS
What I posted yesterday is just the first part of a twenty- part article I intend to publish here on Nairaland. Out of the need to allow readers digest all I will post, I shall post the articles weekly, preferably on Saturdays, so that the very few Christians who attend Bible Studies on Sundays can ask their Teaches about the issues raised in these articles.
Though I know that the questions may be too hard for them to answer satisfactorily for a learned Christian, at least they will reveal how naive many of our Church leaders are about the issues under discussion. Most of them know more about scriptures relating to tithing than those relating to the Deity of Christ as stated in the Bible.
I challenge any Church leader or Pastor or Bishop in Nigeria to counter the Biblical points raised in my discussion with theirs either in this medium or in an email message sent directly to me. I will do all I can to reply them ASAP
Author’s Foreword

“The Author of this article must be Crazy!” For Christ’s sake how can he say the Christian Trinity is a Doctrine of Demons? He must be possessed by Demons!!!
Perhaps this is one of the many thoughts that come to the minds of those who believe in the Trinity Doctrine when they come across this article. Some may also think, “I believe in the Trinity, I don’t want anything to make me doubt if it’s really true”, while others may feel “This is the work of the devil”.
Whatever you may think when you come across a book with a title that seems to be contrary to your beliefs it is best to read it just so that you will be well informed. If you really have an unwavering faith no kind of a lie disguised in any way can make you change your belief. But if the content of the book were the truth, if your earlier held beliefs were wrong, no matter how u much you try, you may never succeed in getting rid of the seed sown. This is because Almighty God wants you to know the Truth. No matter our attitude towards it, Truth is Truth.
For just this once please put aside all your sentiments and read these articles. It is always better to know much more about what you believe in than assume you know it all. Nobody knows it all. Besides, whenever you read any ‘nonsense’ anyone writes against what you believe in so much, you will be fully ‘armed’ to defend your faith when next you come across those who think what you call ‘nonsense’ makes sense. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
It really does not matter how long hundreds of millions or billions have believed in the Trinity or the high percentage (over ninety percent) of Christians that believe in it. Whatever majority of the people believe in may not be the whole truth. Majority of the Jews during the time of Jesus Christ wanted him dead despite all the good things he preached about and did. That does not make it right. Also, majority of the world’s population do not believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, which does not change the fact that he is. The truth is the only thing that cannot be changed by man.
If you are a true Bible-believing Christian as I am, and if only you would just be patient enough to read through, I believe you will most likely agree with the views expressed in this collection of articles at the end of this exercise. It is a view held by the silent minorities who have no say in the House of God like the Pastors who hold the microphone in ‘their’ Churches. As a minority, no matter how hard you scream in their Church, that man who holds the microphone would be the one everybody would like to listen to. But his or her words are not final. God’s Words are.
In these articles, I have used the Scriptures and documented historical facts to answer most of the questions related to the Deity of Jesus Christ. I strongly believe you will be better informed if you read it. You may wish to recommend it to your Pastor or any learned Christian in your Church or community so that you can share your views and make a decision on it.
Whether you believe what I have written or not, I can’t lose my sleep. The fact is, I have stated the facts from the Bible itself and history. If anyone believes anything contrary let him or her present their facts after reading all I have to say on this issue. This is because I strongly believe I have covered all proponents of this demonic Trinity doctrine would have to present as long as it is from the Bible. But concerning historical facts they cannot say much because these facts are not on their side.
I pray that Almighty God will give you the Grace, Courage and Wisdom to do the right thing. Amen.
Introduction

Colossians 2:8
“See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ”.
Christianity is the religion of those who believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ (also known as Christos Yehoshua, Yoshua or Yeshua,) a man who was be sent by the Almighty God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and all that dwell in it, to teach mankind the Way to obey and reach Him.
It is beyond the scope of this article to discuss the events leading to the introduction of this great man into planet earth. I will assume that every Christian knows how Almighty God sent many Prophets to preach about his coming.
There is a need for Christians who believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ to know that the most important ‘doctrines’ or Commandments in his teachings and that of the Prophets that came before him have been abandoned for the doctrines of men.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I have become right with God by accepting Jesus Christ who paid the price for all of our sins through his death-from the least to the most heinous. I can reject God's offer of His Grace by refusing to accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. It’s my choice. That’s the essence of the free will God gave to all of mankind. Serving Him according to His Will is not by force, it is by choice.
I am a person who is driven by scriptural and scientific truth and logic. I have always had an innate desire to know the truth about most things concerning my life generally, most especially things that directly affect my existence as a person. Knowing Jesus Christ as the Son of God and knowing the Most High God as his Father affects all the known and unknown aspects of my existence as a person. This is quite true because Jesus Christ was by God’s side when He created me.
I find it sad that most of our Church leaders have turned the truth of the most High God into well designed and padded lies for their own benefit. It is a clear fulfillment of the scriptures that some Christian leaders will deliberately misinterpret parts of the scriptures to justify their financially rewarding desires to disobey the Commandments of God. This is the principal reason that made me want to share my faith with everyone.

The self-destructive lies bandied about by our present crop of Pastors would not have been a thing to worry about for me since we all have our burdens to carry. But because their vain beliefs and teachings have led many astray and still continue to lead many astray, I see it as a duty to my God to write these articles as my personal contribution to Christianity and humanity at large. The Bible says that it is a sin to know something and hide it from your brothers and sisters most especially one as important as the issue I am about to share.
I developed the passion and the zeal to write about this issue so that Christians all over the world will know the truth that will, hopefully, set them free. I used the word ‘hopefully’ because many may know the truth and yet refuse to accept it for plenty of reasons. Really, there is a difference between knowing and accepting the truth.
I must state here that I do not have the ‘misfortune’ of being indoctrinated from childhood with whatever people think to be the truth of God from the scriptures though I am a true Bible-believing Christian. Probably, if I had been indoctrinated, I would have believed everything our Pastors and Teachers preach from the pulpit, whether they are Biblical truths or doctrines of demons. It’s surely very difficult to kick against the pricks.
When I became a Born-again Christian I had a very strong desire to know the truth about the God that I was led to serve. This made me to plunge into a deep study of the Bible and many other Books related to the teachings of the Bible on my own. Along the line I discovered that some of the most important teachings of the Bible have been twisted or manipulated to suit other purposes quite different from what were intended by the original writers.
After over thirty years of being a Christian, and having read hundreds of Christian Books (probably over a thousand) I decided that something must be done to reveal Bible truths as they are, using the Bible itself and a finite part of history. I still find it worrisome that people read thousands of pages of news articles and novels and textbooks and notebooks just to pass exams but would not pick just one topic in the Bible and study it thoroughly to be well informed about the things of God.
True, I may not be a Pastor, a Preacher or a Teacher, but I really believe Almighty God gave me my own gift. What they know how to do I cannot do and what I know how to do they may not know how to do. We all have unique gifts. While I respect most Pastors because of their kind of jobs I also know that many others are just out there to make money out of the sacred name of Jesus.
Striving to make God’s truth known is a challenge for all Christians who believe in Him. It is all a function of God’s purpose for one’s life. Some so-called ‘Men of God’ were not called by the Most High God to do what they are doing; they called themselves because they see it as a fast way of making money. They use the blessed name of Jesus Christ to legitimize what they do.
One of the reasons why many doctrines of men have been accepted by Christians is that our Pastors today are afraid of openly telling the truth lest they lose their flocks. In this era in which Churches are doing their best to get as much money as they can to satisfy their never ending financial needs, it is no surprise that no one wants to rock the boat. Tell a truth that many now view as a lie due to centuries of deception and lose your flock.
This is the greatest fear of all the fake Pastors, Preachers and Teachers of God’s Word all over the world. I am not trying to insinuate that the fake ones are in the majority but they are many, very many indeed and they have infested the chosen ones with the money making virus.
I do not hold on to any degree of perfection in any way. Even the Pope is not perfect, same with all our Church Leaders. Because these groups of blessed people are not perfect, some of their interpretations of God’s Words may suffer a worse or the same degree of imperfection thereby placing us on the wrong path directed away from the position of God’s Glory. Too bad many Christians believe all they teach to be the truth and nothing but the truth.
I can accept it if someone tells me I do not have the’ anointing’ to understand the scriptures but I surely will not accept it if anyone tells me something that is not in the scriptures is in the scriptures. At least I am a university graduate and I can read. Fortunately, the Bible is also written in English, a language I do understand. Why should I believe whatever you are preaching to me when it’s not in the Bible? Some Pastors fool many of their followers sometimes but they can’t fool all the people all the time.
I have tried as much as possible to back up any statement I make in my collection of articles with either the scriptures or at least historical facts. This is mainly to assist those who believe in some issues discussed to have a broader perspective of what they believe in. I found out that, in most cases, many Christians do not have enough time to study the scriptures to learn more about some of the teachings and doctrines forced down their throats by Pastors, Preachers and Teachers of the Word of God. They just accept them as Biblical truths.

Why should a Pastor deliberately teach that Jesus Christ (who the Bible clearly teaches us is the Son of the Almighty God) is the Almighty God himself? The answer is obvious. They simply do not want to change the status quo as this will drive people to other Churches and they will lose their Tax free millions.
Most said, this is my personal attempt to reveal the truth of scripture to the audience, as it is written:
Proverbs 3:5-6
“Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”
Trusting God is trusting in His Word as it is revealed to you in the Bible and not what men understand His Word to be.
Welcome to the Truth concerning our Lord Jesus Christ and the Almighty God.
Re: Christian Trinity: A Doctrine Of Demons by Tampinu(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2019

What I posted yesterday is just the first part of a twenty- part article I intend to publish here on Nairaland. Out of the need to allow readers digest all I will post, I shall post the articles weekly, preferably on Saturdays, so that the very few Christians who attend Bible Studies on Sundays can ask their Teaches about the issues raised in these articles.
Though I know that the questions may be too hard for them to answer satisfactorily for a learned Christian, at least they will reveal how naive many of our Church leaders are about the issues under discussion. Most of them know more about scriptures relating to tithing than those relating to the Deity of Christ as stated in the Bible.
I challenge any Church leader or Pastor or Bishop in Nigeria to counter the Biblical points raised in my discussion with theirs either in this medium or in an email message sent directly to me. I will do all I can to reply them ASAP
Author’s Foreword

“The Author of this article must be Crazy!” For Christ’s sake how can he say the Christian Trinity is a Doctrine of Demons? He must be possessed by Demons!!!
Perhaps this is one of the many thoughts that come to the minds of those who believe in the Trinity Doctrine when they come across this article. Some may also think, “I believe in the Trinity, I don’t want anything to make me doubt if it’s really true”, while others may feel “This is the work of the devil”.
Whatever you may think when you come across a book with a title that seems to be contrary to your beliefs it is best to read it just so that you will be well informed. If you really have an unwavering faith no kind of a lie disguised in any way can make you change your belief. But if the content of the book were the truth, if your earlier held beliefs were wrong, no matter how u much you try, you may never succeed in getting rid of the seed sown. This is because Almighty God wants you to know the Truth. No matter our attitude towards it, Truth is Truth.
For just this once please put aside all your sentiments and read these articles. It is always better to know much more about what you believe in than assume you know it all. Nobody knows it all. Besides, whenever you read any ‘nonsense’ anyone writes against what you believe in so much, you will be fully ‘armed’ to defend your faith when next you come across those who think what you call ‘nonsense’ makes sense. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
It really does not matter how long hundreds of millions or billions have believed in the Trinity or the high percentage (over ninety percent) of Christians that believe in it. Whatever majority of the people believe in may not be the whole truth. Majority of the Jews during the time of Jesus Christ wanted him dead despite all the good things he preached about and did. That does not make it right. Also, majority of the world’s population do not believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, which does not change the fact that he is. The truth is the only thing that cannot be changed by man.
If you are a true Bible-believing Christian as I am, and if only you would just be patient enough to read through, I believe you will most likely agree with the views expressed in this collection of articles at the end of this exercise. It is a view held by the silent minorities who have no say in the House of God like the Pastors who hold the microphone in ‘their’ Churches. As a minority, no matter how hard you scream in their Church, that man who holds the microphone would be the one everybody would like to listen to. But his or her words are not final. God’s Words are.
In these articles, I have used the Scriptures and documented historical facts to answer most of the questions related to the Deity of Jesus Christ. I strongly believe you will be better informed if you read it. You may wish to recommend it to your Pastor or any learned Christian in your Church or community so that you can share your views and make a decision on it.
Whether you believe what I have written or not, I can’t lose my sleep. The fact is, I have stated the facts from the Bible itself and history. If anyone believes anything contrary let him or her present their facts after reading all I have to say on this issue. This is because I strongly believe I have covered all proponents of this demonic Trinity doctrine would have to present as long as it is from the Bible. But concerning historical facts they cannot say much because these facts are not on their side.
I pray that Almighty God will give you the Grace, Courage and Wisdom to do the right thing. Amen.
Introduction

“See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ”.
Christianity is the religion of those who believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ (also known as Christos Yehoshua, Yoshua or Yeshua,) a man who was be sent by the Almighty God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and all that dwell in it, to teach mankind the Way to obey and reach Him.
It is beyond the scope of this article to discuss the events leading to the introduction of this great man into planet earth. I will assume that every Christian knows how Almighty God sent many Prophets to preach about his coming.
There is a need for Christians who believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ to know that the most important ‘doctrines’ or Commandments in his teachings and that of the Prophets that came before him have been abandoned for the doctrines of men.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I have become right with God by accepting Jesus Christ who paid the price for all of our sins through his death-from the least to the most heinous. I can reject God's offer of His Grace by refusing to accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. It’s my choice. That’s the essence of the free will God gave to all of mankind. Serving Him according to His Will is not by force, it is by choice.
I am a person who is driven by scriptural and scientific truth and logic. I have always had an innate desire to know the truth about most things concerning my life generally, most especially things that directly affect my existence as a person. Knowing Jesus Christ as the Son of God and knowing the Most High God as his Father affects all the known and unknown aspects of my existence as a person. This is quite true because Jesus Christ was by God’s side when He created me.
I find it sad that most of our Church leaders have turned the truth of the most High God into well designed and padded lies for their own benefit. It is a clear fulfillment of the scriptures that some Christian leaders will deliberately misinterpret parts of the scriptures to justify their financially rewarding desires to disobey the Commandments of God. This is the principal reason that made me want to share my faith with everyone.

The self-destructive lies bandied about by our present crop of Pastors would not have been a thing to worry about for me since we all have our burdens to carry. But because their vain beliefs and teachings have led many astray and still continue to lead many astray, I see it as a duty to my God to write these articles as my personal contribution to Christianity and humanity at large. The Bible says that it is a sin to know something and hide it from your brothers and sisters most especially one as important as the issue I am about to share.
I developed the passion and the zeal to write about this issue so that Christians all over the world will know the truth that will, hopefully, set them free. I used the word ‘hopefully’ because many may know the truth and yet refuse to accept it for plenty of reasons. Really, there is a difference between knowing and accepting the truth.
I must state here that I do not have the ‘misfortune’ of being indoctrinated from childhood with whatever people think to be the truth of God from the scriptures though I am a true Bible-believing Christian. Probably, if I had been indoctrinated, I would have believed everything our Pastors and Teachers preach from the pulpit, whether they are Biblical truths or doctrines of demons. It’s surely very difficult to kick against the pricks.
When I became a Born-again Christian I had a very strong desire to know the truth about the God that I was led to serve. This made me to plunge into a deep study of the Bible and many other Books related to the teachings of the Bible on my own. Along the line I discovered that some of the most important teachings of the Bible have been twisted or manipulated to suit other purposes quite different from what were intended by the original writers.
After over thirty years of being a Christian, and having read hundreds of Christian Books (probably over a thousand) I decided that something must be done to reveal Bible truths as they are, using the Bible itself and a finite part of history. I still find it worrisome that people read thousands of pages of news articles and novels and textbooks and notebooks just to pass exams but would not pick just one topic in the Bible and study it thoroughly to be well informed about the things of God.
True, I may not be a Pastor, a Preacher or a Teacher, but I really believe Almighty God gave me my own gift. What they know how to do I cannot do and what I know how to do they may not know how to do. We all have unique gifts. While I respect most Pastors because of their kind of jobs I also know that many others are just out there to make money out of the sacred name of Jesus.
Striving to make God’s truth known is a challenge for all Christians who believe in Him. It is all a function of God’s purpose for one’s life. Some so-called ‘Men of God’ were not called by the Most High God to do what they are doing; they called themselves because they see it as a fast way of making money. They use the blessed name of Jesus Christ to legitimize what they do.
One of the reasons why many doctrines of men have been accepted by Christians is that our Pastors today are afraid of openly telling the truth lest they lose their flocks. In this era in which Churches are doing their best to get as much money as they can to satisfy their never ending financial needs, it is no surprise that no one wants to rock the boat. Tell a truth that many now view as a lie due to centuries of deception and lose your flock.
This is the greatest fear of all the fake Pastors, Preachers and Teachers of God’s Word all over the world. I am not trying to insinuate that the fake ones are in the majority but they are many, very many indeed and they have infested the chosen ones with the money making virus.
I do not hold on to any degree of perfection in any way. Even the Pope is not perfect, same with all our Church Leaders. Because these groups of blessed people are not perfect, some of their interpretations of God’s Words may suffer a worse or the same degree of imperfection thereby placing us on the wrong path directed away from the position of God’s Glory. Too bad many Christians believe all they teach to be the truth and nothing but the truth.
I can accept it if someone tells me I do not have the’ anointing’ to understand the scriptures but I surely will not accept it if anyone tells me something that is not in the scriptures is in the scriptures. At least I am a university graduate and I can read. Fortunately, the Bible is also written in English, a language I do understand. Why should I believe whatever you are preaching to me when it’s not in the Bible? Some Pastors fool many of their followers sometimes but they can’t fool all the people all the time.
I have tried as much as possible to back up any statement I make in my collection of articles with either the scriptures or at least historical facts. This is mainly to assist those who believe in some issues discussed to have a broader perspective of what they believe in. I found out that, in most cases, many Christians do not have enough time to study the scriptures to learn more about some of the teachings and doctrines forced down their throats by Pastors, Preachers and Teachers of the Word of God. They just accept them as Biblical truths.

Why should a Pastor deliberately teach that Jesus Christ (who the Bible clearly teaches us is the Son of the Almighty God) is the Almighty God himself? The answer is obvious. They simply do not want to change the status quo as this will drive people to other Churches and they will lose their Tax free millions.
Most said, this is my personal attempt to reveal the truth of scripture to the audience, as it is written:
“Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”
Trusting God is trusting in His Word as it is revealed to you in the Bible and not what men understand His Word to be.

Greetings, and thanks you for this write-up which I have very carefully digested. You are absolutely wrong and incorrect to have asserted that the Trinity is a demonic doctrine, and you need to go on your knees instantly and seek pardon.

Firstly, as Karl Marx says: "We cannot understand a thing, until we have understood its history". Can I politely ask if you know the history of the Holy Trinity? Do you know the meaning of the Trinity in it's original ancient language? Huh?
Well, Trinity is an ancient Ethiopian Orthodox Christian concept which in the oldest Language means: "Selassie".

Need I say that Ethiopia is the first country mentioned in the Bible (Genesis 2:13 kjv) and the first man baptized after Christ rose from dead is an Ethiopian according to Acts 8:36 kjv, hence the FIRST true Christian is an Ethiopian. Also, Ethiopia is the first country to officially declare Christianity as National Faith and all Global spiritual leaders elected Emperor Haile Selassie I officially as the defender of the Christian Faith.
Perhaps, I should add that the Bible which you seem to be relying on is an Ethiopian document and that the whole of Africa used to be known as Ethiopia.
Yes, Christ is the Godhead Himself as foretold in Revelation 21:3 and 22:4 kjv, He has come as a King, He has ruled the world and continues to rule...and all eyes have seen Him and every knees have bowed to Him!

Pity you did not say which branch of Christianity you are professing but the Ethiopian Orthodox Church is the oldest church in the world and a bedrock of their faith is the believe in the Holy Trinity. In fact, this explains the original separation from the early churches, and Catholics broke away and so did Protestants. We remain Orthodox, even in Nigeria, via Cherubim & Seraphim and all other churches that honour the Trinity, a.k.a, Selassie.

Therefore, as Bob Marley repeatedly stated, Emperor Selassie I is the True Christ and we pity the souls of those worshiping the false Jeezus.

Please let us know what you will reply.

RastafarI rules for ever!

Peace

Ras Levi

Re: Christian Trinity: A Doctrine Of Demons by Tampinu(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2022

Author’s Foreword

Introduction

You have type bare foolishness

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Mind In The Body / Abuja And You. Perspectives By Usman Baffa Naseer. / Metatrader - Your Forex Robot Matches With The Metatrader Trading Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.