Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? (2584 Views)

Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / The Lies Of The Garden Of Eden - A Logical View / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by Babalawos(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Today, I will be teaching you 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible?

This post is not to mock Christians but to open their eyes to the truth. It is high time Christians start asking questions of the validity of the bible and how holy is the bible?

Here are the 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible:

1.Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
(a) God did 2 Samuel 24: 1
(b) Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

2.In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?
(a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
(b) One million, one hundred thousand (IChronicles 21:5)

3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?
(a) Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
(b) Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

4.God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?
(a) Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
(b) Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

5.How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?
(a) Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
(b) Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

6.How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?
(a) Eighteen 2 Kings 24:8
(b) Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

7.How long did he rule over Jerusalem?
(a) Three months 2 Kings 24: 8
(b) Three months and ten days 2 Chronicles 36:9

8.The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?
(a) Eight hundred 2 Samuel 23: 8
(b) Three hundred I Chronicles 11: 11

9.When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?
(a) After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
(b) Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

10.How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?
(a) Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
(b) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

11.When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?
(a) One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)
(b) Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

12.How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?
(a) Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
(b) Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

13.In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?
(a) Twenty-sixth year I Kings 15:33 - 16: 8
(b) Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

14.How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?
(a) Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
(b) Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

15.Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?
(a) Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
(b) Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

16.Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of
Pahrath-Moab?
(a) Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)
(b) Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

17.How many were the children of Zattu?
(a) Nine hundred and forty-five Ezra 2: 8
(b) Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

18.How many were the children of Azgad?
(a) One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)
(b) Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)

19.How many were the children of Adin?
(a) Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)
(b) Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)

20.How many were the children of Hashum?
(a) Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)
(b) Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)

21.How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?
(a) Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28)
(b) One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32)

22.Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the
numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:
(a) 29,818 (Ezra)
(b) 31,089 (Nehemiah)

23.How many singers accompanied the assembly?
(a) Two hundred (Ezra 2:65)
(b) Two hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:67)

24.What was the name of King Abijah’s mother?
(a) Michaiah, daughter of Uriel of Gibeah (2 Chronicles 13:2)
(b) Maachah, daughter of Absalom (2 Chronicles 11:20) But Absalom had only one daughter whose name
was Tamar (2 Samuel 14:27)

25.Did Joshua and the Israelites capture Jerusalem?
(a) Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40)
(b) No (Joshua 15:63)

26.Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?
(a) Jacob (Matthew 1:16)
(b) Hell (Luke 3:23)

27.Jesus descended from which son of David?
(a) Solomon (Matthew 1:6)
(b) Nathan (Luke3: 31)

28.Who was the father of Shealtiel?
(a) Jechoniah (Matthew 1:12)
(b) Neri’ (Luke 3:27)

29.Which son of Zerubbabel was an ancestor of Jesus Christ?
(a) Abiud (Matthew 1: 13)
(b) Rhesa (Luke 3:27) but the seven sons of Zerubbabel are as follows: i. Meshullam, ii. Hananiah, iii.
Hashubah, iv. Ohel, v. Berechiah, vi. Hasadiah, viii. Jushabhesed (I Chronicles 3:19, 20). The names
Abiud and Rhesa do not fit in anyway.

30.Who was the father of Uzziah?
(a) Joram Matthew 1: 8
(b) Amaziah 2 Chronicles 26: 1

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by hadow(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2017
to start with evrtin u brought out was frm diff perceptions of diff pple.wen it comes to the issue of samuel and chronicles,if it comes to dates and numbers we go with chronicles because it is a historical text if it comes to issue of prophecy then it is samuel,ezra nd nehemiah nd matthew nd luke av d same answer it was recorded by diff people nd if u luk at other accounts about Jesus 4rm D bth of dm u wud c wat i am sayin,nd all d tins u lined up doesnt add or subtract 4rm a christian's spiritual life.May God save u 4rm d sin of blasphemy

8 Likes

Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by hadow(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2017
to start with evrtin u brought out was frm diff perceptions of diff pple.wen it comes to the issue of samuel and chronicles,if it comes to dates and numbers we go with chronicles because it is a historical text if it comes to issue of prophecy then it is samuel,ezra nd nehemiah nd matthew nd luke av d same answer it was recorded by diff people nd if u luk at other accounts about Jesus 4rm D bth of dm u wud c wat i am sayin,nd all d tins u lined up doesnt add or subtract 4rm a christian's spiritual life.May God save u 4rm d sin of blasphemy Amen

1 Like

Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by MhizzAJ(f): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by Khaliyah(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2017
hadow:
to start with evrtin u brought out was frm diff perceptions of diff pple.wen it comes to the issue of samuel and chronicles,if it comes to dates and numbers we go with chronicles because it is a historical text if it comes to issue of prophecy then it is samuel,ezra nd nehemiah nd matthew nd luke av d same answer it was recorded by diff people nd if u luk at other accounts about Jesus 4rm D bth of dm u wud c wat i am sayin,nd all d tins u lined up doesnt add or subtract 4rm a christian's spiritual life.May God save u 4rm d sin of blasphemy Amen
I can bet u that op don't even know does scriptures, he just copied n pasted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by Khaliyah(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Babalawos:

Babalawos
1. God did (2 Samuel 24:1) - "Now again the anger of the Lord burned against Israel, and it incited David against them to say, "Go, number Israel and Judah." 2. Satan did (1 Chronicles 21:1) - "Then Satan stood up against Israel and moved David to number Israel." Is this a contradiction? Not at all. In 2 Samuel 24:1, God incited David to number Israel because God was angry with David. Ultimately, God wanted to teach David not to trust in his
number of fighting men, but to trust in Him. So, He moved to let David count the fighting men
of Israel. He used Satan to do it which is why in 1 Chronicles 21:1, it says Satan moved David to count the men. Both are true. God most probably either sent Satan or allowed Satan to
incite David. But, how can God send Satan to do a job and yet God is not responsible for the
sin? Simple. God's authority extends even over Satan. God can use Satan to accomplish His ultimate will by
simply giving permission to Satan to do that which Satan already desires to do. We see this in
the crucifixion of Christ where evil men brought Jesus to death. Yet, at the same time, it was
the predetermined plan of God that this be done. "For truly in this city there were gathered together against Your holy servant
Jesus, whom You anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, along with the
Gentiles and the peoples of Israel, 28 to do whatever Your hand and Your
purpose predestined to occur," (Acts 4:27-28). Furthermore, we see in Job that God allowed Satan to test Job and demonstrate Job's character
(Job 1:8-13). We see in John 13:25-27 that Satan entered into Judas to betray Jesus, but it was the plan of God that Jesus be betrayed as Acts 4:27-28 above tells us. God allows the evil one to work His evil yet that word is ultimately used for the glory of God. All
this is done without God sinning and it demonstrates God's absolute sovereignty over all
creation.

5 Likes

Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by Gr8amechi: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2017
Babalawos:
Today, I will be teaching you 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible?

This post is not to mock Christians but to open their eyes to the truth. It is high time Christians start asking questions of the validity of the bible and how holy is the bible?

8.The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

9.When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

(b) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

16.Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of
Pahrath-Moab?

22.Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the
numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:
(a) 29,818 (Ezra)
(b) 31,089 (Nehemiah)

(b) Maachah, daughter of Absalom (2 Chronicles 11:20) But Absalom had only one daughter whose name

(b) Rhesa (Luke 3:27) but the seven sons of Zerubbabel are as follows: i. Meshullam, ii. Hananiah, iii.
Hashubah, iv. Ohel, v. Berechiah, vi. Hasadiah, viii. Jushabhesed (I Chronicles 3:19, 20). The names

Babalawos
actually the right word to use is controversial not lie, besides those were account written by men

1 Like

Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by Khaliyah(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2017
Babalawos:

Babalawos
Ezra was written no later than 450 B.C. Nehemiah should be dated during the reign of Artexerxes 1 (464-423 B.C.). According to the book, "Talk Thru the Bible," Ezra was written about 538-516 B.C. where Nehemiah was written around 444-425 B.C. Therefore, the dates of writing are different and the statistical differences can easily be accounted for by considering
that during the difference of years, people died, families grew, etc.
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by Kokaine(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2017
hadow:
to start with evrtin u brought out was frm diff perceptions of diff pple.wen it comes to the issue of samuel and chronicles,if it comes to dates and numbers we go with chronicles because it is a historical text if it comes to issue of prophecy then it is samuel,ezra nd nehemiah nd matthew nd luke av d same answer it was recorded by diff people nd if u luk at other accounts about Jesus 4rm D bth of dm u wud c wat i am sayin,nd all d tins u lined up doesnt add or subtract 4rm a christian's spiritual life.May God save u 4rm d sin of blasphemy
no need to argue, these things are clear enough. theyre all over the internet. you cannot defend the bible. its actually filled with scientific improbabilities and inconsistencies that even scientists and jehova witnesses have called severally for its review. for instance green plants came before the sun according to Genesis narration of the creation. that is totally unacceptable in the eyes of science. the bible was made up by man. it wasnt sent by God. i am not a traditional religion man though, i am just stating the obvious

4 Likes

Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by hadow(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2017
Khaliyah:

I can bet u that op don't even know does scriptures, he just copied n pasted.
most of dm just write wat dy c without makin research on it
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by hadow(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2017
Kokaine:
no need to argue, these things are clear enough. theyre all over the internet. you cannot defend the bible. its actually filled with scientific improbabilities and inconsistencies that even scientists and jehova witnesses have called severally for its review. for instance green plants came before the sun according to Genesis narration of the creation. that is totally unacceptable in the eyes of science. the bible was made up by man. it wasnt sent by God. i am not a traditional religion man though, i am just stating the obvious
what u wrote is blasphemous nd fallacious,d only reason u write dis ir b'cos u dnt av d holy spirit to interpret d scriptures to u.
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by OtemAtum: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2017
hadow:

So what u are saying in essence is that different god revealed different things to the different people. Hmm, Yahweh is truly confused undecided

3 Likes

Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2017
Of what use is this argument in the promotion of ATR agenda of OP??
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by OtemAtum: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2017
hadow:
what u wrote is blasphemous nd fallacious,d only reason u write dis ir b'cos u dnt av d holy spirit to interpret d scriptures to u.
the holy spirit knows how to twist the scripture to fit into the lies of the Christians. Holy spirit and lies are like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by OtemAtum: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2017
Khaliyah:

Ezra was written no later than 450 B.C. Nehemiah should be dated during the reign of Artexerxes 1 (464-423 B.C.). According to the book, "Talk Thru the Bible," Ezra was written about 538-516 B.C. where Nehemiah was written around 444-425 B.C. Therefore, the dates of writing are different and the statistical differences can easily be accounted for by considering
that during the difference of years, people died, families grew, etc.
So u mean yahweh and the holy spirit are very forgetful such that they forgot to give Nehemiah the exact records they gave to Ezra? Yahweh must be suffering from old age diseases.
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by orunto27: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2017
Understanding(Oye) is God(Olorun). It's The Mother(Iya) of Life(Iye). Oye ni Olorun. Ohun si ni Iya Iye. From the above, when you don't have God, you have Satan(Esu).. When you don't have Life, you have Death(Iku). And when you lack Understanding, you're Ignorant(Aimoye). So, my friend, Babalawo, you are suffering from Aimoye(Ignorance). No abuse intended.
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by terrezo2002(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
OtemAtum:
the holy spirit knows how to twist the scripture to fit into the lies of the Christians. Holy spirit and lies are like 5 and 6.
I Pity You
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by hadow(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
OtemAtum:

So what u are saying in essence is that different god revealed different things to the different people. Hmm, Yahweh is truly confused undecided
if u read d bible u wud notice dat in corinthians paul gave advice to some pple nd later in the chapter he went to say dat it was of his own intuition,so dose parts could av bn written of their own intuition.
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by hadow(m): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
OtemAtum:
,blasphemy against d holy spirit is unforgivable otem atum becareful nd repent lest u incur d wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by OtemAtum: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
hadow:
,blasphemy against d holy spirit is unforgivable otem atum becareful nd repent lest u incur d wrath of God.
i av already blasphemed the holy spirit na.So why are u telling me to repent? Have u forgotten that the holy spirit is an unforgiving eediot?
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by jiggaz(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Babalawos:

Pahrath-Moab?

(a) 29,818 (Ezra)
(b) 31,089 (Nehemiah)

Babalawos
cheesy Babalawo leave us alone... Face your Sango or Amadioha... You people too like us Christians... Love is not by force... Leave us alone.
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by EazyMoh(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lol! 13 is funny. Cc Albhagdadi
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by hadow(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
OtemAtum:
i av already blasphemed the holy spirit na.So why are u telling me to repent? Have u forgotten that the holy spirit is an unforgiving eediot?
do u knw d gravity of what u jst said i bilve u r jokin,still change ur ways, God Might Av Mercy On You, For There Is Joy In Heaven Over A Sinner That Repents
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by judedwriter(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
OtemAtum:
May God have mercy on you... that's if you are human..
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by Karlovich: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
I wonder what the zealots have to say about this revelation from the most high
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by OtemAtum: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
judedwriter:

May God have mercy on you... that's if you are human..
God's mercy is me. I am a body of mercy. I am mercy personified.
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by Ken4Christ: 3:33am On Aug 06, 2017
Babalawos:

Pahrath-Moab?

(a) 29,818 (Ezra)
(b) 31,089 (Nehemiah)

Babalawos

You write up even gives me stronger evidence that the Bible is truly the only honest book that contains God's word.

Do you think that those who compiled the different books that made up the Bible didn't see this errors? Yes, they did and they didn't not bother to alter them. This shows honesty.

If two reporters go and cover an event, the eye witness report will certainly not be the same though they are likely to give the same valuable information that is needed. Reporting however is much easier in our days than it was back then.

It is therefore not surprising to see discrepancies in figures. They are simply human errors. God will not come down and write the stories for them to document.

If you really want to get critical, try and bring errors in the prophecies made by the prophets of old. Cause, this is where God came in. The prophecies where inspired by the spirit of God. There are hundreds of prophecies about Jesus before he was born and everything happened just the way they were foretold.

The place of Jesus birth was foretold.
His virgin birth was foretold.
His lineage was foretold.
Even the way he was betrayed was foretold.
His death was foretold.
His priesthood was foretold.

And many more prophecies that time and space will not permit me to include here.

But when it comes to historical records of events, there are bound to be errors because they don't have what we have today.

There was no easy mode of transportation to get to the scene of events. Some of the writers may have to rely on some eye witness account.

There was no telephone back then and no radio or television. Reporting events wasn't that easy. And you will not blame God for that. But the message the writers intend to communicate is the same and that is what matters.

The central message of the Bible is about the fall and redemption of mankind.

Most part of the Old Testament dealt with how God related with the Jews. It revealed God's will and purpose for mankind.

The prophets prophesied about the redemption that will come to the Jews and the entire world. The fulfillment of most of them is still in the future.

If over 90% has been fulfilled with amazing accuracies, be rest assured the rest will also be fulfilled.

And you are also part of the fulfillment of Bible prophecies. God knew that people like you will be born who were slain from the foundation of the world. You have set yourself up for destruction and that is your destiny if you continue to toll this line of action.

The Lake of fire prepared for the devil is also waiting to receive you. But if you repent, God will have mercy on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by Babalawos(m): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Ken4Christ:

You write up even gives me stronger evidence that the Bible is truly the only honest book that contains God's word.

Do you think that those who compiled the different books that made up the Bible didn't see this errors? Yes, they did and they didn't not bother to alter them. This shows honesty.

If two reporters go and cover an event, the eye witness report will certainly not be the same though they are likely to give the same valuable information that is needed. Reporting however is much easier in our days than it was back then.

It is therefore not surprising to see discrepancies in figures. They are simply human errors. God will not come down and write the stories for them to document.

If you really want to get critical, try and bring errors in the prophecies made by the prophets of old. Cause, this is where God came in. The prophecies where inspired by the spirit of God. There are hundreds of prophecies about Jesus before he was born and everything happened just the way they were foretold.

The place of Jesus birth was foretold.
His virgin birth was foretold.
His lineage was foretold.
Even the way he was betrayed was foretold.
His death was foretold.
His priesthood was foretold.

And many more prophecies that time and space will not permit me to include here.

But when it comes to historical records of events, there are bound to be errors because they don't have what we have today.

There was no easy mode of transportation to get to the scene of events. Some of the writers may have to rely on some eye witness account.

There was no telephone back then and no radio or television. Reporting events wasn't that easy. And you will not blame God for that. But the message the writers intend to communicate is the same and that is what matters.

The central message of the Bible is about the fall and redemption of mankind.

Most part of the Old Testament dealt with how God related with the Jews. It revealed God's will and purpose for mankind.

The prophets prophesied about the redemption that will come to the Jews and the entire world. The fulfillment of most of them is still in the future.

If over 90% has been fulfilled with amazing accuracies, be rest assured the rest will also be fulfilled.

And you are also part of the fulfillment of Bible prophecies. God knew that people like you will be born who were slain from the foundation of the world. You have set yourself up for destruction and that is your destiny if you continue to toll this line of action.

The Lake of fire prepared for the devil is also waiting to receive you. But if you repent, God will have mercy on you.

Argue with your Ancestors

1 Like

Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by GoodMuyis(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
It's like you are ready to close shop on Nairaland ba
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by 1Sharon(f): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
For mocking the word of God may ur business crash in Jesus name
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by BigNickTrading: 12:38am On Aug 08, 2017
OtemAtum:

My dear, i wish you will pray for mercy. God is merciful Father and He will forgive you. If you dont you might end up believing in God in a very hard way when you encounter what you probably haven't imagined before.

Just ask yourself, even if you dont believe in GOD, how did you get life?
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by OtemAtum: 6:22am On Aug 08, 2017
BigNickTrading:

My dear, i wish you will pray for mercy. God is merciful Father and He will forgive you. If you dont you might end up believing in God in a very hard way when you encounter what you probably haven't imagined before.

Just ask yourself, even if you dont believe in GOD, how did you get life?

What do you mean I don't believe in God? I know God who created Yahweh your own god. I didn't even offend God Almighty in the first place because he cannot be offended. Yahweh is just a little insignificant being compared to God Almighty who created him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Praised God Today? (One Hundred and Fifty Five names of God) / Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria / Who Is Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.