Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" (39848 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by ivolt: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Agu spoke against "quit notice", I don't see any biafra call in the interview.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by mrskillz: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
There is so much division in the Land, and internet is not helping matters. Now you sit down and talk and the whole world hear your view and form opinion and believes. The hatred keeps growing and growing while the govt keep hoping and praying while they deliberately shy away from the fundamental solution

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by wordproof: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
0b100100111:

Thats why they re the most backward region in Nigeria!

Your stupidity is highly propositional to the level of your poverty infested Towns...who told you Lagos belongs to the Yoruba's?
Ask Oba of Lagos he will enlighten you about the Edo inheritance.... Ewu awusa

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by TundeHashim(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
I thought this man has got brain...until he said this sh*t!!!!!! Ibos are no way related to the Jewish people at all! The annoying thing is you guys keep shouting oppression whereas u frustrate the thousands if non-ibos staying in the east. My sister is serving in Enugu and every time we speak, she complains about the chest beating of the Ibo people. She keeps telling me they're the least accommodating people on earth and here u are spewing thrash! God punish Fulani people? We and our western brothers control the destiny of this country and as far I know, IPOB miscreants are our slaves and you won't get the f*cking Biafra until u guys learn the curtsy of talking to ur superiors...I've heard Ibos don't have respect for elders, but I don't know many of them are this dumb...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by gberra: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

Our Adviser!!
look at this Scumbags from SW.
they will be the First to Hit you but when you Hit them back in a heavier way they will start Crying Hate & preaching about Peace & giving you advise as if they are ur mother.
Ndi Ara
Dumbo!. She is far wiser than these objects of ridicule.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by burkingx(f): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by DPsalmist2(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nigeria is caught up in a cold war that could get hot real quick.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by burkingx(f): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
attackgat:
Nice one from Chiwetalu Agu, son of the soil saying as it is without fear or favour.

Not like that Lagos based slave called Joe Yorubakwe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by TundeHashim(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
We threatened u guys when ur supreme leader started insulting our people. How on earth would u feel when u invite a visitor into your home and instead of conducting himself with dignity, started acting as the master of the house? That's exactly how we felt and telling u folks to leave our house is the morally right thing to do...

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Nyouth: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
michael142:
Hate speech is the major problem of the igbos. They can't talk without adding insult.
my brother there is nothing like hate speech in the maid said you ppl in waste are the ones hitting up the polity

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by jfleece(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Am an Ibo guy and I don't support secession, I prefer restructuring.... Ist and foremost Nigeria Needs to practice true federalism where various states can be autonomous....all thirty six should develop at an equal pace.. To prevent socioeconomic disparity, as a developing state,we should look beyond crude oil as a major source of revenue.. Nigeria is blessed with a myriad of various untapped resources... If the centre government and the units can have a cooperative and a coordinate relationship coupled with a sound and quality leadership.. Then our problems will be reduced to a minute minimum...

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by mrskillz: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
GuyWise:
If these kind caliber of people are now talking about Biafra just know it that there is something cooking,

Biafra is real and even if aboki.s and skull miners people lay claim of our properties, they must vomit it when the time comes....

Nnamdi Kanu opened our eyes that have been closed from 1971 now we can talk without fear in the face of our enemy.

I in agitation where there is clear domination. But lets be more civilised with it and avoid name calling. Believe you me , the people you are calling names and displaying hatred on today, you may need them tomorrow eventually when the dream is realised. Think out of the box on how to achieve ur aim, be sophisticated, try to draw more friends and sympathy to your efforts. If not, you keep meeting frustration. It happens within friends, colleague and community. Sometimes you need to call a madman Oko Iyawo( the fantastic groom), so that he can let us pass

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by MadCow1: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
aminulive:

Popular Nollywood actor, Chinwetalu Agu has weighed in on the Biafran agitations for secession. Agu, in a recent interview, issued a warning to the Hausas and Fulanis over alleged 'ill treatment' of Igbos in Nigeria.

PoliticsNGR obtained a video of the interview which was done in Igbo language. The actor was heard saying;

"Whatever they want to do to the Igbos, this country Nigeria, let them do. But I want to warn the Hausas, the Fulanis and others, take it easy. Because when the fire of God that burns comes, it will roast all of you."

He stated further; "If you want to know who you are oppressing, compare us to the Israelites. We are the people of God. Pharoah was begged to leave the Israelites to go, Pharaoh refused, what happened later?"

Agu chided the northerners over Igbo investments in the region he said;

"You the northerners, where were you when Igbos were building hotels and different things. Where were you, people? You people were asleep, busy eating money gotten from Niger Delta and you have the mouth to say Igbos should leave, if it is done that way, Hunger will kill you people"
http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/05/biafra-actor-chinwetalu-agu-issues-warning-hausas-fulanis/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcJsE9V76xg

Fire of God is a figment of wild imaginations..

Secondly God hardened Pharoahs heart so he could kill the people of Egypt for fun. Pharoahs didn't refuse to let the Israelites Go, God made him refuse.

Also the Igbos are a lot of things but definitely not Israelites.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by ELAGAIE(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
OKorowanta:
Local Hausa pipo with dia illiterate character.
How niger deltans allow dis pipo acquire major oil blocks in the south is what I don't get.
Illiterates but they conquered all d oil wells in ur region
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by GoldNiagara(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
It is the lineal way all igbos reason, any igbo that reason like Igbokwe is an aberration. I am not surprised any more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by enemyofprogress: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mouth odour anytime they open their mouths to speak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by slowice(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Folks don't get it... The real threat Nigeria is the facing today re not the Igbos.... The Igbos ve tried their very best to make this nation accept them, they ve done everything to show that they love Nigeria n deserve to be trusted n treated equally with respect but Nigeria refused. What else do Nigeria need the Igbos for. You don't love them but you still won't let them go.... Nigeria behaves like the devil. Wicked nation.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by bamite(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

Our Adviser!!
look at this Scumbags from SW.
they will be the First to Hit you but when you Hit them back in a heavier way they will start Crying Hate & preaching about Peace & giving you advise as if they are ur mother.
Ndi Ara
Useless chest beaters. All you people know how to do is talk talk talk while hausa and yoruba keep sharing all the juicy positions and resources in the country. Una no get one single shame for body, only to throw insults around. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
good, good, let all of them come out.

let us all know once and for all who are those that want want one nigeria, and those double faced jokers who think they can have it both ways

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Eastfield1: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
gberra:
Dumbo!. She is far wiser than these objects of ridicule.
swerve

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Richy4(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
0b100100111:

Thats why they re the most backward region in Nigeria!

Can you prove that Igbos are the most backward region in Nigeria pls?

Many Nigerians on this thread are graduates and some are undergraduates.. i believe they will like you to back up your claim with facts...

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by GoldNiagara(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
slowice:
Folks don't get it... The real threat Nigeria is the facing today re not the Igbos.... The Igbos ve tried their very best to make this nation accept them, they ve done everything to show that they love Nigeria n deserve to be trusted n treated equally with respect but Nigeria refused. What else do Nigeria need the Igbos for. You don't love them but you still won't let them go.... Nigeria behaves like the devil. Wicked nation.

Have you forgotten the aboki quit notice so soon No one is holding you back, just relocate from the south west and the north. Let all your office holders resign and also relocate. it is that easy, abi you want to be nigerian and biafran at the same time. No one take you guys seriously.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by gberra: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

swerver
swerver?, is that the name of your mom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by ApexPredator: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
cheesy I thought Biafra agitation was for the unemployed and jobless. If you only knew.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Eastfield1: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
Useless chest beaters. All you people know how to do is talk talk talk while hausa and yoruba keep sharing all the juicy positions and resources in the country. Una no get one single shame for body, only to throw insults around. Tufiakwa
But we have no Interest in Ur Juice.
why not drink it alone & leave us be on our way to Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ngene44: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:
Hate speech as usual intolerance is in their blood

He think say this one na Nigerian film abi Igbo film, that you will see something like lightning strike someone.

well we are patiently waiting for the gods of Igbo's to do their worst, not only roasting they they should turn us into something else we don't know.

Shukuwu Alabiama we are waiting for you
are you actually saying the igbos are not being maltreated in Nigeria? I reside in the north and I knows what I face daily for being an igboman and a Christian
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by ApexPredator: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Have you forgotten the aboki quit notice so soon No one is holding you back, just relocate from the south west and the north. Let all your office holders resign and also relocate. it is that easy, abi you want to be nigerian and biafran at the same time. No one take you guys seriously.
As soon as you remove your Islamic military from Biafra land.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Lloydfolarin: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Rmxr:
Imagine someone of his caliber coming out to say something like this. This is a very popular actor with a fan base consisting people from various ethnic groups. Thunder will fire them too? They will support this until someone from another ethnic group does the same, then they will pull out the victim card that everybody hates them

That's exactly what happened in late 90s when Yoruba politicians finally realised that these Scumbags called useless and worthless Igbos were sabotaging all their efforts in political arena by forming alliance with Hausa/Fulani against the interest of Yorubas. Yorubas decided to form alliance with the same Northerners that has been Igbos' friends since independence and these whining Mofos has been crying since then...

They ll insult you but you return the same insult, heaven ll let loose. They ll start crying with their usual stupid rhetoric "We are the victims".

Have you noticed that their stupid fathers and politicians are quiet in the face of their insults on Radio Biafra but as son as Hausa/Fulani threaten them, they ran to UN like a baby they are.

If you listen to Radio Biafra and hear what these lazy bastards are saying on a daily basis, it's enough to bring other tribes together to kill these animals in their midst.

If other tribes decide to have the same local radio station like Radio Biafra with the same hate sermons, Igbos ll be all over the place screaming to the whole world about how other tribes are victimising them.

They started the civil war by declaring their shithole as a country, they consequently got their Grandfathers and mothers ass whipped and kicked by our wonderful Yorubas and Northern Soldiers. They ensured that these cretins paid for their stupidities and foolishness in measures...

Fast forward to 2017, we are all waiting for them, let the game begins, one thing is 100% certain, Igbos ll never and never be part of either South West and North after war except things are settled in peace.

Yorubas eyes are opened now to the reality on ground unlike 60s and that reality is Igbos' hate towards Yorubas. Yorubas' action be different to what was obtainable in 60s.

If you are sure that someone hate you and continue to cheat you, what do you do? You leave the person alone by walking away. Yorubas and Northerners have asked you morons to leave but what did we get? Tears and Victim rhetorics

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by bamite(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

But we have no Interest in Ur Juice.
why not drink it alone & leave us be on our way to Biafra
Which way to biafra if I may ask?
You think you can get your biafra by insulting others? You people should realise that you're a conquered tribe in Nigeria and you shall remain so for the next 100 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by princessayesha(f): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Igbos : We want to leave
Arewa youth : Oya go
Igbos : fire of god will roast you undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Banter1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
I am from middlebelt, but i say to you agwu 'IDIOTA'.
#IrepMiddleBelt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by chi4ik(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:
Hate speech as usual intolerance is in their blood

He think say this one na Nigerian film abi Igbo film, that you will see something like lightning strike someone.

well we are patiently waiting for the gods of Igbo's to do their worst, not only roasting they they should turn us into something else we don't know.

Shukuwu Alabiama we are waiting for you
you are just a child. when boko haram started their campaign, they were only bombing churches and killing Christians but what happened now? for past two years, no Nigeria churches has been bombed but mosques & Hausa dominated areas. Hausas in North East welcomed boko haram since it was only against gov. and Christians but what is happening now? b logical ODE. oh I forgot, u lack the foresight. mind u, I reside in Jos & I have seen it all. I'm not praying for war & I love Nigerians to b united but let not see the Igbo's who don't even kill rats as our enemies but those who does.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / "Bobrisky Hasn't Paid Ex-Gateman Jacob For 6months, Collected Money Dashed Him" / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.