Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" (39841 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by ipain: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
DPsalmist2:
Nigeria is caught up in a cold war that could get hot real quick.
Thanks to Buhari.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by bamite(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

lols.
that sounds family.
the voice of anger & Desperation.
you guy must be praying so hard for the Agitation to End so you can breath fresh Air that is not Contaminated with Insults.
lolz.
Well that's Bad news for you.
Because the Insults will end only When Biafra is Restored
Or when a repeat of 67 happens.

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by buchilino(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
GoldNiagara:

When Awo insisted right to secede be included in the 1963 cons, was it not your kinsman, zik that pushed it down to be approved by the imperialists.It is karma bro, it is, to your tent Israel of Africa.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO ZIK, HE MADE LOTS OF MISTAKES. BUT WE IGBOS R NOT GOING TO LIVE D REST OF OUR LIVES BECAUSE OF DOSE MISTAKES. IT'S A SIMPLE STRAIGHT ISSUE, WE DON'T LIKE D INJUSTICE HAPPENING IN NIGERIA, SO RESPECT OUR OPINION N ALLOW US TO LEAVE. DOSE WHO CHOOSE TO STAY WITH D NORTHERNERS R FREE TO STAY WITH DEM.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Eastfield1: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

..How did you move from this to your rants of anger against Igbos in the thread which talked about Nnamdi Kanu not being jobless in a space of minutes??...weird indeed.
lolz.
are you surprised?
why do you think I gave the Ediot(StephDamielola) that reply?
what you saw is common to Every Yoruba Scum you see.
Two sided mouth,treachery & betrayal of both self & others
trust the Yoruba's at ur own peril

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
ITCareerINxtGen:
A true Igbo blood will never be against the Biafra movement. If you are against, check yourself and ask your parents questions. No true born sides with the enemy against his patrilineage even if they are wrong.

You sound like an extremist. No different from Boko Haram:

A true Muslim blood will never be against the Boko Haram movement. If you are against, check yourself and ask your parents questions. No true born sides with the western education against his religion even if they are wrong.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by manikspears: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
attackgat:
Nice one from Chiwetalu Agu, son of the soil saying as it is without fear or favour.

Not like that Lagos based slave called Joe Yorubakwe

I seriously don't know what to say about you and the man, when ipob was shouting for Biafra what did you say? Now they tell them to leave their land you are now crying. After all when Pharaoh told the Israelites to leave they left immediately so why can't they leave. Be reasonable for once and know that peace is free but almost impossible to regain.

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Pecca: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:
Hate speech as usual intolerance is in their blood

He think say this one na Nigerian film abi Igbo film, that you will see something like lightning strike someone.

well we are patiently waiting for the gods of Igbo's to do their worst, not only roasting they they should turn us into something else we don't know.

Shukuwu Alabiama we are waiting for you
Cow

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
woodcook:

The funny things is that you may be passing around those pictures as a way to scorn IPOB but unfortunately you are indirectly showing the world the atrocities that were committed against the SE in the past.

Actually, the whole world will begin to see how foolish your Igbo ancestors were for causing the war. Blame Nzeogwu, blame Ojukwu. Blame your ancestors for leading Nigeria to the path of war.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by baddosky1: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
0b100100111:

Thats why they re the most backward region in Nigeria!

We all know the tribe that reeks of backwardness when it comes to their rusted-brown roof shit-infested slums

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ngokafor(f): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

lolz.
are you surprised?

..To be honest,i was surprised...Two extreme views in a matter of minutes shocked...very creepy.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by manikspears: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

lolz.
are you surprised?

You people and your hate mentality. Mention just one thing a Yoruba has done wrong to you and I will give you instances where an Igbo brother did the same to his other brother. No crime or evil is limited to a tribe. Use your brain.

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

I got a very Big Inspiration after watching this Pics.
their Blood that was Shed will not Be in Vain.
the Zoo Must fall

I agree with you. Their blood must be avenged. Ojukwu and Nzeogwu must rot in hell-fire in Jesus Name.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ngokafor(f): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
bamite:
Shut up and allow me suck d*ckss here in peace cos i am an hungry gay criminal..Nonsense!!!!!
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Pecca: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD PERPERTUATE THIS ROMANCE BTW THE NORTH AND SW FOREVER. AMEN.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ngokafor(f): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by manikspears: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
ipain:
Thanks to Buhari.
But you will never blame your own people ko?

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
ipain:
Thanks to Buhari.

I disagree. I blame Kanu with his radio Biafra.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO ZIK, HE MADE LOTS OF MISTAKES. BUT WE IGBOS R NOT GOING TO LIVE D REST OF OUR LIVES BECAUSE OF DOSE MISTAKES. IT'S A SIMPLE STRAIGHT ISSUE, WE DON'T LIKE D INJUSTICE HAPPENING IN NIGERIA, SO RESPECT OUR OPINION N ALLOW US TO LEAVE. DOSE WHO CHOOSE TO STAY WITH D NORTHERNERS R FREE TO STAY WITH DEM.

And who is stopping you from leaving?
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by ExInferis(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
fk001:
Hate speech as usual intolerance is in their blood

He think say this one na Nigerian film abi Igbo film, that you will see something like lightning strike someone.

well we are patiently waiting for the gods of Igbo's to do their worst, not only roasting they they should turn us into something else we don't know.

Shukuwu Alabiama we are waiting for you

The question is, which of the gods?

The yellow heathens have more gods than the grecian pantheon, they can't even keep track.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Onyejemechimere(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
Let's Learn to live in peace....

The ruling class should Stop punishing the Igbos.

Igbos, stop the insults and name calling.
You just made me fall for you...Am Igbo but I keep saying the same thing
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by buchilino(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

And who is stopping you from leaving?

UR FRIEND, BUHARI N HIS PASTOR FRIEND
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Ngokafor(f): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
You just made me fall for you...Am Igbo but I keep saying the same thing

..Guy before you fall in love..visit the thread on how Nnamdi Kanu is not jobless on FP,see her comments and true feelings about Igbos..Goodluck cheesy

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
ExInferis:

The question is, which of the gods?
The yellow heathens have more gods than the grecian pantheon, they can't even keep track.

Having multiple deities is a sign of advancement. But you won't know this because you are an osu.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by manikspears: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Masculity:

You better pray for peace, life without it is useless, man. How I wish this kid is alive he could have tell you the value of it.

Why disturb yourself over idiots,ask him how Igbo will benefit from Biafra and he will go numb. They feast on hate speeches with the other tribes but when you ask for the root of their problems you will find out that it is their fellow Igbo men behind it.

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Neddstark: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
I wonde what the Bleep is wrong with the Ibos. You all feel you are so special. Well the Yoruba nation will keep putting you all in place till tomorrow. We remain a record to beat.

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
Let's Learn to live in peace....

The ruling class should Stop punishing the Igbos.

Igbos, stop the insults and name calling.

And how is the ruling class punishing the Igbos? Just barely 2 years ago, Igbos were the ruling class under GEJ. The looted billions of dollars.
No one is marginalizing the Igbos. The Igbos are marginalizing themselves. How much did Orji Kalu steal from his state? What about Peter Obi?

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

UR FRIEND, BUHARI N HIS PASTOR FRIEND

So Buhari will stop from moving back to the SE? Buhari will stop your politicians from leaving Abuja and going back to the East?

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by ExInferis(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

Having multiple deities is a sign of advancement. But you won't know this because you are an osu.

Nope.

It's a sign of decadence and decline.

Every multi-deity society from the ancient Sumer to Egypt to Greece to Rome has declined.

It's also a sign of how primitive a culture is.
Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by Emilokoiyawon: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
ExInferis:

Nope.
It's a sign of decadence and decline.
Every multi-deity society from the ancient Sumer to Egypt to Greece to Rome has declined.
It's also a sign of how primitive a culture is.

Rome conquered Israel. American political system is based entirely on Greek ideas. Egyptian civilization is considered the greatest of the ancient world. Yorubas built empires and kingdoms while tribes like Igbos were still living in caves. Primitive is a relative term. Use by white people to make osus like you believe they are superior to you. Go to Europe and see thousands of 'primitive' art-work in display in their museum. They stole them all. Now, they make millions of dollars from them each year. Like I said, you wouldn't know because you are an osu.

Re: Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" by chineduemmao: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
TundeHashim:
I thought this man has got brain...until he said this sh*t!!!!!! Ibos are no way related to the Jewish people at all! The annoying thing is you guys keep shouting oppression whereas u frustrate the thousands if non-ibos staying in the east. My sister is serving in Enugu and every time we speak, she complains about the chest beating of the Ibo people. She keeps telling me they're the least accommodating people on earth and here u are spewing thrash! God punish Fulani people? We and our western brothers control the destiny of this country and as far I know, IPOB miscreants are our slaves and you won't get the f*cking Biafra until u guys learn the curtsy of talking to ur superiors...I've heard Ibos don't have respect for elders, but I don't know many of them are this dumb...
chai bro you are a Lion! are you related to Linus abagworo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Stunning Outfit To Toyin Lawani’s Birthday (Photos) / Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show / Afrocandy Shares Lingerie Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)