Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated (4305 Views)

New Ways Scammers Defraud ATM Users / AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head / Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by ePrive(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Have you made a rant on Twitter ?

Make a rant on Twitter....tagging relevant people/bodies like....Linda Ikeji, Fani Kayode, Sahara reporters, Channels Tv, NPF official handle, EFCC official handle...etc...

Just cause trouble on Twitter untill you get enough attention.....cause this nigerian police / banks only act when shame is upon them.

If you continue here on NL....you will only get the attention of average Nigerians.....but if you take it to Twitter...you will be talking to people that can really move ground.

Goodluck....hope to hear something good real soon.....and also....don't let this walk by...don't.
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by ifyalways(f): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
roundandbrown:
So all D admin here are selective n bias is putting a post on front page... This is a fraud case of a fellow member since 3 weeks now and still behind.. But if it's a snake post or or irrelevant Nnamdi kanu hate speech.
Fahm it's on front page this is not fare..
Seun lalalasticlala mynd44 do something n let people be aware of this fellow fraudstar
You people should really stop calling out the moderators and Seun after letting your greed or ignorance led to your being defrauded.

It's on nlds rules, don't buy or sell crypto currencies. Don't patronize them.

Did you inform Seun or Mynd44 before you foolishly sent your money to the Scammer? Even when some of yous are warned you turn around and call us bad Belle.

Well, good luck getting your money back.
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by cooljide(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2018
hope you have gotten your money back op?
Re: This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Biggty:
It's in there blood, Igbo and crime are like 5 and 6

Beside OP why will send money to his account?
U r a CUNTT

(1) (2) (Reply)

36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death / Why Do They Turn The Mirror If Someone Dies? / Residents Steal Drinks As Beer Laden Truck Falls In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.