Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death (4304 Views)

Court Sentences Tiktok User To 3 Years Jail For Defaming Eniola Badmus / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by startbiz2020: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
36 Years old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her to Death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK1xFpRcg8w via @YouTube
Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by God1000(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
People should learn how to control their anger and walk away from toxic relationships

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by Truthisbittte10: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
It is always better not to react when angry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Whose behalf?
Next time, she learn to control herself.
Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by DevilSignature: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Crime is sweet but the consequences dare them.

When your tell kids of this generation to shun cultism and violence Dem go think say u no no what's up
Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by jeromestarks: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Once a woman is above 23, avoid her. Just Fvck and pass to another guy. Never marry her else, she will kill you one day.

If you didn't disvirgin your wife, then at least one of your children is not your own.
Prepare to spend your hard earned money on a child you didn't father.
Note that as soon as her ex shows up, she will fvck him again and again.
Once a woman starts misbehaving, know that she has started seeing another man.
The woman who loves you will not stress you.
. God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by Fisiryorh(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
jeromestarks:
Once a woman is above 23, avoid her. Just Fvck and pass to another guy. Never marry her else, she will kill you one day.

If you didn't disvirgin your wife, then at least one of your children is not your own.
. God bless Nigeria.

Vex if you like but did your father marry your mother a virgin?.....

Did your mother get married before 23?..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
The commentator na werey from Owerri make the convict appeal them go reduce her sentence to life imprisonment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by Psych412(f): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Give her milk and malt, she will wake up cry
Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by mccloud224(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good news...

Women have been on an exponential killing spree of late....

More where that came from.
Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by drmuchin: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
SHE DIED BEFORE HER TIME
Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by Baronthecelebri: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fact
jeromestarks:

. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by Lightened: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sense far from you. Where dem dey c all these toddlers wey dey NL? I mean, c rubbish talk o, your mumu long and high pass Niger bridge.
jeromestarks:

. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by jeromestarks: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lightened:
Sense far from you. Where dem dey c all these toddlers wey dey NL? I mean, c rubbish talk o, your mumu long and high pass Niger bridge.
Peace brother!
Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by Jimmythewise: 6:32am On Aug 20, 2022
jeromestarks:

. God bless Nigeria.
Fact Check.

Is this statement 100% true? The answer is no.

Is this statement 50% true? The answer is yes it's more than 50% true.

Any company whose 51% shares are owned by one individual automatically is owned by that individual.

I hereby declare this statement TRUE.

cool

2 Likes

Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by jeromestarks: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2022
Jimmythewise:
Fact Check.

Is this statement 100% true? The answer is no.

Is this statement 50% true? The answer is yes it's more than 50% true.

Any company whose 51% shares are owned by one individual automatically is owned by that individual.

I hereby declare this statement TRUE.

cool

You're smart.

1 Like

Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by Lightened: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
You need that peace more, people like you are not supposed to be allowed to air opinions anywhere, God save you you no dey near me, you for collect.
jeromestarks:

Peace brother!
Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by jeromestarks: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lightened:
You need that peace more, people like you are not supposed to be allowed to air opinions anywhere, God save you you no dey near me, you for collect.
The truth always hurt those who are guilty. You know you have made a mistake in your sexual life. Sorry, you picked the wrong partner. You're probably training someone else's child right now thinking it's your child. What a pity. Anyways, a foolish man can not be saved.
Live with it.

1 Like

Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by Lightened: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Which mistake are you making? All I'm saying is you outrightly wrong with your smelly opinion. Atimes when I see and hear people like you talk, I wonder if you have families or relatives. You just open your mouth waaa on public forum without caution.
jeromestarks:

The truth always hurt those who are guilty. You know you have made a mistake in your sexual life. Sorry, you picked the wrong partner. You're probably training someone else's child right now thinking it's your child. What a pity. Anyways, a foolish man can not be saved.
Live with it.
Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by jeromestarks: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lightened:
Which mistake are you making? All I'm saying is you outrightly wrong with your smelly opinion. Atimes when I see and hear people like you talk, I wonder if you have families or relatives. You just open your mouth waaa on public forum without caution.
My mom married as a virgin so she could guide my sisters too. Which made them to marry as a virgin and they never had problems because no ex in the picture.

Most girls who fvck around before they marry are just a replica of their mother. If you don't want your family to be broken over infidelity, marry a virgin. Simple.

1 Like

Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by Lightened: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cry me a river...so you were there to check it when she got married, wonderful!
FYI, anyone can claim to be whoever anyone want to be, go and ask "google search engine".
jeromestarks:

My mom married as a virgin so she could guide my sisters too. Which made them to marry as a virgin and they never had problems because no ex in the picture.

Most girls who fvck around before they marry are just a replica of their mother. If you don't want your family to be broken over infidelity, marry a virgin. Simple.
Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by Blue3k(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Will the governor sign the death warrants?
Re: 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:19am On Aug 26, 2022
Why bother her since they have sentenced her to death

(1) (Reply)

A Man Caught Having Sex With His Daughter For Over 2Years, Claimed Right / Residents Steal Drinks As Beer Laden Truck Falls In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.