Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,188 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Am Very Passionate About Unemployment - Frank Donga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Very Passionate About Unemployment - Frank Donga (419 Views)

Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees / Frank Donga And Wofai Fada On TushMagazine Issue 19 Cover / Lolu And Anto Share A Very Passionate Kiss While In Bed #bbnaija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Passionate About Unemployment - Frank Donga by ebubefavou: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2017
'The Wedding Party' star actor,  Kunle Idowu a.k.a Frank Donga, who came to limelight with his social media comedy skits, has revealed just how passionate he is about unemployment.

Frank Donga who had a chat with Saturday Beats, revealed that he is a Masters degree holder and had a job when he was shooting the series, however he has always been fascinated about unemployment.

In his words:

“I have degrees in Agriculture. My first degree was in Animal Science and I have a Master’s degree in Animal Genetics. The Frank Donga Interview series online about a clumsy young man looking for job in Nigeria became a reality because I am passionate about unemployment. The truth is that I was gainfully employed when I started The Interview series online. I have always been passionate about young people who go to school, spend about five or six years, graduate and not have anything to do. I am very passionate about unemployment. When I did The Interview series, I was employed but I just wanted young Nigerians to be able to cope during job interviews because in reality, young people actually freak out during job interviews as well as visa application interviews. I just did the skits for people to know that they should be relaxed during these interviews.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/passionate-unemployment-frank-donga/

Lalasticlala

Re: I Am Very Passionate About Unemployment - Frank Donga by Henrydboss: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2017
A friend of mind just got double admissions to study petroleum engineering and marine engineering in fupre and Rsust respectively he is confused on which one to accept i personally think he should go for marine engineering coz a petroleum engineer can only work in an oil company n i think the oil and gas industry is congested coz these days every graduate wants to work in an oil company and graduating from a petroleum university even with first class does not guarantee him an oil n gas job what do u think??

(1) (Reply)

Gifty Awarded By City People For Her Contribution To The Entertainment Industry / Why Is It That Tekno Don't Get Featured Or Feature Any Artiste? / Had I Know... I Wouldn't Have Started It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.