Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees (27384 Views)

Fan Mocks The Head Of Regina Daniels’ Son - ‘see Pikin Head Like Toast Bread’ / Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart / Frank Donga And Wofai Fada On TushMagazine Issue 19 Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by etcsines: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
Frank Donga served a sarcastic tweet over the Nigerian senate's popular line of 'take a bow' during the recently concluded Ministerial screening.

Recall that the Senate President suffered a backlash over the 'take a bow' culture they adopted during the screening. The arrangement began in 2003 and it was introduced as a courtesy and privilege for nominees who had been elected to the Senate or House of Representatives in the past.

However, in recent times it has been extended to nominees it was not initially meant for. Recent beneficiaries include Godswill Akpabio ( Akwa Ibom), George Akume ( Benue), Emeka Nwajuaba ( Imo), Adeleke Mamora ( Lagos), Rotimi Amaechi ( Rivers), Tayo Alasoadura ( Ondo).

Others are Mustapha Shehuri ( Borno), Timipre Sylva ( Bayelsa), Abubakar Aliyu ( Yobe), Sharon Ikeazor ( Anambra), Ramatu Aliyu ( Kogi), Sadiya Umar Farouk ( Zamfara ) were also excluded from being grilled. The privilege was also extended to Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo ( Ekiti), Chris Ngige ( Anambra ) and Muhammadu Musa Bello ( Adamawa).

Reacting to this, Frank Donga told unmentioned future employers to give him a job without grilling him. He tweeted;

Dear future employer, I think you can see your mates, plz, tell me to take a bow at my next interview and give me a job. Nobody gets 2 head, I no pompous o!, Na beg I beg

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/frank-donga-mocks-nigerian-senate-over.html

3 Likes

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Factgist: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin

In my next life, if there is anyone, I hope to make it to Norway..

Since the current President took over, I lost hope for this country

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by tecnolad(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
This guy only added a line to the epistle of a joke we already know - Nigeria.

67 Likes

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by KIDfurniture(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by macfaded(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Badonasty(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
etcsines:
Frank Donga served a sarcastic tweet over the Nigerian senate's popular line of 'take a bow' during the recently concluded Ministerial screening.

Recall that the Senate President suffered a backlash over the 'take a bow' culture they adopted during the screening. The arrangement began in 2003 and it was introduced as a courtesy and privilege for nominees who had been elected to the Senate or House of Representatives in the past.

However, in recent times it has been extended to nominees it was not initially meant for. Recent beneficiaries include Godswill Akpabio ( Akwa Ibom), George Akume ( Benue), Emeka Nwajuaba ( Imo), Adeleke Mamora ( Lagos), Rotimi Amaechi ( Rivers), Tayo Alasoadura ( Ondo).

Others are Mustapha Shehuri ( Borno), Timipre Sylva ( Bayelsa), Abubakar Aliyu ( Yobe), Sharon Ikeazor ( Anambra), Ramatu Aliyu ( Kogi), Sadiya Umar Farouk ( Zamfara ) were also excluded from being grilled. The privilege was also extended to Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo ( Ekiti), Chris Ngige ( Anambra ) and Muhammadu Musa Bello ( Adamawa).

Reacting to this, Frank Donga told unmentioned future employers to give him a job without grilling him. He tweeted;

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/frank-donga-mocks-nigerian-senate-over.html

I need to join APC soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by knackz(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
ok
Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by princeade86(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
abi na. how can u said u are doing screening for someone, but just take a bow and go.

4 Likes

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by ednut1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Till date i don't understand why we have remained doomed in nigeria

28 Likes

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Ivimilly: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Even comedian follow dey mock this APC demonic government

29 Likes

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by lunacol(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nigerian senate being mocked and made a laughing stock

6 Likes

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by MOVIC6: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nigeria will recover in the year 20.....?

3 Likes

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Unik3030: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nigeria is truly a zoo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Mkmoney(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Who is frank bonga fish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by kolykoldy1: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
For real.

1 Like

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Teejayphillip(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Shebi if dem give u money now u go applaud dem?

Go and ask Charlie boy abi nah Charlie man grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Shell, Chevron, Mobil, NNPC... Shey una dey hear??

Just tell me to take a bow and give me the job..

I am always ready to serve the company cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Stargner: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Frank is Right

2 Likes

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by kolykoldy1: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
The 9th assembly led by lawan ...
Imagine a school that admit all prospective Student.
Or a Office that employs every intended employee.
Or rather a country that grants every visa application.
Or let's say a Exam everybody pass..
As good as we assume God is... He made it clear that we all won't pass his Exam.
Give it up for APC... they're the best to ever run down this country.
They're doing better than Abacha and The then General Buhari combined.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Whoeppme(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Very soon you go weac them.

Then jamb them

Laslas you go neco them...

All this our leaders, shey internal heat dey worry them ni cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Savage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by BuyACar(f): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Don't mind those yeye people without conscience

Yea, guys can also look good on ankara dresses...check out this styles here Find Ankara Styles Pictures (270+ Unique Ankara Styles)

1 Like

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Ogbenisoft28(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Just take a bow and go✅
Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
cool
Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by ADRIAN88(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Frank!! That year wey your videos dey overflood my IG explore page.

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Angelfrost(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
The only remedy to the travesty termed Ministerial screening is that the ministers actually deliver in their respective ministries... I mean a fvcking 110%...

So, this is how the Senate plans to run under that fat cheeked Aboki?... I just laugh. undecided

1 Like

Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
mumu pikin
Re: Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees by chosengocap: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
FRAUD Graduated. - Buhari's Certificate. - Chidi Cali
In 2015, Buhari's Bogus Certificate he Claimed to have a
Credit (C5) in History.
In 2019, WAEC upgraded him in the Attested Document to
A3.
Same Exams, Same Subject, Same Candidate and Same
Year.
Their Lies Have Expired. - Chidi Cali

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss, Ese, Jon And Uriel At Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Son’s Birthday / RMD, Kehinde Bankole & Seun Akindele As Police Officers In "Crossroads" / “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.