Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

How Mithras Used Women To Stage Miracles Of Curing Madness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Mithras Used Women To Stage Miracles Of Curing Madness (658 Views)

Pastor 'Delivers' Mad Man In Edo After Years Of Madness (Photos) / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mithras Used Women To Stage Miracles Of Curing Madness by OtemAtum: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2017
The practices of our pastors of today are not far-fetched. Some of them have learnt secret knowledge and they are using those knowledge to scam the sheeple of our generation. I have seen threads where they claim that mad people were being healed. Lol. Mithras used these kind of tricks in his days too.
Here is an instance:

Doctufos: 2nd Motus 19:8-35

8. Now the women who had no power to face the bulls of Zeus came to Mithras and said, we have sought to be your followers but you have demanded that we slaughter the bulls of Zeus, but we have no power to kill even a calf, how then shall we kill a bull?
9. Then Mithras said, you are left with no option, O women of Latum. Go in strength and fight the bulls, taking them by their horns, for such is the strength of the bull.
10. Now only in doing such shall you put Zeus to shame. Then the women said, grant us to do something which is not hard, and we shall do it. For we have no power to face the bulls.
11. Now Mithras smiled to himself and said, go into the roads and into the streets and behave wildly, dancing as though you are drunk. Do this to mock Dionysus the son of Zeus.
12. For if you do so, some shall pick you and take you to themselves, saying, they are possessed, let us cast out the demons from them.
13. Then they shall take you to their places to cast out the demons which they thought are in you.
14. Now when they see you and take you, go with them to wherever they shall take you to. But eat no food and drink no wine which they shall offer you. Now if they shall bring you to my place, then shall you become my followers. And you shall be initiated.
15. But Mithras knew the intent for which he had said that to them
16. Now the women went and did as they had been told. And some went to the roads and to the streets and began to do as if they were drunk.
17. And they danced wild dances all around and fell and rose up again. Then did they which see them take them to places where they shall be delivered, for they had thought that they were possessed of demons.
18. Now a certain homo called Agabus saw Maria, which was one of the female homos who did as if she was mad.
19. Then did Agabus take Maria to the place where Apollos had set for himself, for it was the same Apollos who was before a follower of Mithras.
20. But Apollos had departed from Mithras when he had learnt much wisdom from him. And he had also learnt the trick with which they had used to say that they cast out demons.
21. Now when Agabus brought Maria to Apollos, he told him saying, I found her on the street, for she is mad, being possessed of demons.
22. Now Apollos said, let her eat and drink, for she is famished. Then shall I speak the words to send the demons in her away.
23. Now Apollos offered Maria some food and wine in which he had put the herbs which could make one weak. But Maria threw the food and wine away and continued in her wild dances as if she was mad.
24. Now Apollos said, she must eat the food, else the spirits shall not leave her body. Now Agabus said, O son of God, you see that she has refused to eat and to drink.
25. Now speak the words and let us see if the spirits shall not leave her body. Then Apollo, when he saw that he had been compelled, he opened his mouth and said, all you demons, get out of her.
26. Now Maria cried out, saying, I don't know you! I know only Mithras!
27. Then she bit Apollos hard on his shoulder. Now Agabus pulled her away and tended the wound of Apollos, who said, the demons in her are seven, and they cannot leave her body except she eats the food and drink the wine.
28. Now Agabus took Maria to Mithras. Now when Maria saw Mithras, she knelt before him in submission and bowed her head, saying, son of God, let me be one of your followers.
29. Now before she would complete her words, Mithras pulled her to his side and told his disciples to take her into the inner chamber. For he did not want the people to know what was the truth of the matter.
30. Now did Agabus and the multitude of homos in the crowd who saw what was done say, how do you cast the demons in her out? For you did not say any word, yet she is made whole.
31. For we have taken him to Apollos who was before your disciple, but he could not cast out the demons in her.
31. Now Mithras said, at my sight no demons can stand. For I am the son of God in heaven, but Apollos is only the son of a nephilim, therefore he could not cast them out.
32. Now as they spoke, many also came, bringing the other women who were behaving as if they were mad in mockery of Zeusus the son of Zeus.
33. And the people said, cast the demons out in all these. But before Mithras would open his mouth, the women bowed before him and said, O Mithras, son of God, now let us be your followers.
34. Then did Mithras take them to his chamber in haste. And all those who saw what was done said, indeed Mithras is the son of God.
35. Then did the fame of Mithras spread in the continent of Philargas and in the city of Roma and Latum, even to Hindi where Krista was born.

Mithras used the trick on those women because they desperately want to be among his followers. Pastor Kumuyi did something of such recently. A woman wanted to be part of his WOMEN MIRROR MAGAZINE coordinators. She was asked to pretend like a mad woman for five years. She did so until 2016 last year. Then when the five years were complete, they used her to share a testimony of madness cured and presently she is among the WOMEN MIRROR MAGAZINE coordinators.

Praise the lord?
Re: How Mithras Used Women To Stage Miracles Of Curing Madness by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2017
Hmm
Re: How Mithras Used Women To Stage Miracles Of Curing Madness by Richirich713: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin the craziest person on nairaland.
Re: How Mithras Used Women To Stage Miracles Of Curing Madness by okonja(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
OtemAtum:
The practices of our pastors of today are not far-fetched. Some of them have learnt secret knowledge and they are using those knowledge to scam the sheeple of our generation. I have seen threads where they claim that mad people were being healed. Lol. Mithras used these kind of tricks in his days too.
Here is an instance:

Mithras used the trick on those women because they desperately want to be among his followers. Pastor Kumuyi did something of such recently. A woman wanted to be part of his WOMEN MIRROR MAGAZINE coordinators. She was asked to pretend like a mad woman for five years. She did so until 2016 last year. Then when the five years were complete, they used her to share a testimony of madness cured and presently she is among the WOMEN MIRROR MAGAZINE coordinators.

Praise the lord?

Are you sure about this or just hearsay? undecided
Re: How Mithras Used Women To Stage Miracles Of Curing Madness by cyborg123(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bros, these stories you write are unverifiable and can not be taken seriously by any rational person.
Re: How Mithras Used Women To Stage Miracles Of Curing Madness by OtemAtum: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
cyborg123:
Bros, these stories you write are unverifiable and can not be taken seriously by any rational person.
Unverifiable by you, but verifiable by me and my team of three.
Re: How Mithras Used Women To Stage Miracles Of Curing Madness by OtemAtum: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
okonja:

Are you sure about this or just hearsay? undecided
It's what I know very well.
Re: How Mithras Used Women To Stage Miracles Of Curing Madness by cyborg123(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
OtemAtum:

Unverifiable by you, but verifiable by me and my team of three.
I'll like to know the members of this team.
Re: How Mithras Used Women To Stage Miracles Of Curing Madness by OtemAtum: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
cyborg123:
I'll like to know the members of this team.
That's personal.
Re: How Mithras Used Women To Stage Miracles Of Curing Madness by cyborg123(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
OtemAtum:
That's personal.
grin Ok

(1) (Reply)

Allah Of Islam,is He The Same As Yahweh Of The Bible? / Kwara Civil Servant Killed By Thunderstorm Exhumed & Reburied In Ilorin (photo) / Photos From The Experience 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.