Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Preparing To Relocate To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing To Relocate To Canada (1024 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preparing To Relocate To Canada by oluwamide(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2010
Will be relocating my family to Ontario,Canada in April/May this year. I need info/assistance on how I can get them affordable apartment preferably in Ajax or Burlington for minimum 6 months lease. Not opposed to assistance from Nigerians who have rental property to let at good price in above locations.

My kids are aged 9,7,3 and 1.

Thanks and looking forward to a prompt response.
Re: Preparing To Relocate To Canada by lanresz(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
Try this http://www.ottawaliving.ca/ottawa-rental-listings-search.php. A friend of mine used it when he was moving from Edmonton, Ab. Ottawa. You may want to search for an appartment in Gatineau as well. All the best as you moved your family to Ottawa.
Re: Preparing To Relocate To Canada by oluwamide(m): 6:54am On Feb 12, 2010
Thank for d response.I am actually looking @ apartment in Ajax or burlington.
Re: Preparing To Relocate To Canada by Kafin(m): 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2010
Check these links:
www.viewit.ca
http://www.renterspages.com/ON/Toronto-apartment.html?gclid=CMfLhc3b7J8CFRE55Qod4y8Vdw

I will appreciate your answer to these questions - let me know if you want to reply personally:
Why you are selecting Ajax or Burlington?
What is your profession?
Re: Preparing To Relocate To Canada by oluwamide(m): 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2010
Thanks for d links.Will check them promptly.My preference for Ajax or Burlington is driven by assumed low cost of living,decent environment n fair weather.I am however open to more informed counsel.We can chat more thru mideidowu@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing To Relocate To Canada by Kafin(m): 12:14am On Feb 14, 2010
The rent may be lower in those areas, but the cost of other things are about the same with other areas.

A lot depends on you - things that works for an extrovert will not work for an introvert.

I can assist you in analysing options. My email is kafinkata@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing To Relocate To Canada by pcmecom(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2010
am also thinking of relocating to canada, could some tell me how life is generally in canada?
Re: Preparing To Relocate To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2010
@poster, visit sites like craiglist, viewit.ca etc
I live not far from Ajax actually and those areas esp. AJAX which is upper North needs car, its still developing 2

(1) (Reply)

Can One Travel With Shengen Visas Issued From Outside Nigeria / Georgia Resident Permit / Getting A Job In Saudi Arabia--how Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.