Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Commercial Sex Worker Stabs Father Of 5 Client To Death In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Sex Worker Stabs Father Of 5 Client To Death In Delta State (339 Views)

Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker / Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Sex Worker Stabs Father Of 5 Client To Death In Delta State by emefav: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
The Delta State Police Command, has arrested a commercial sex worker for reportedly stabbing her married client and father of five to death during an argument at a hotel in Asaba area of Delta State.

Briefing newsmen on the incident on Friday, the command's PRO, DSP Andrew Aniamaka said the July 18 incident happened at Destar Hotel.

“The suspect is currently in police custody. A day after the incident, the “C Division’’ in Asaba carried out preliminary investigation on the case and transferred it to Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation Department (CID)" he said.

“As I speak to you, homicide detectives have commenced full investigation into the case with a view to unraveling what actually transpired between the suspect and the victim to establish culpability.”

The hotel is said to have been deserted. One of the few sex workers left, who spoke under anonymity described the incident as unfortunate as it has brought their business to a standstill.

“However, I will like to use this opportunity to advise our clients to always respect themselves when they come here. Many of the clients do invite trouble to themselves. I rest my case,” she said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/commercial-sex-worker-stabs-client-death-delta-state/

Lalasticlala

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Stabs Father Of 5 Client To Death In Delta State by DaBillionnaire: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Economics and any one of Geography, Chemistry, Physics and Biology

(1) (Reply)

Family Man Face Jail Sentence For Stealing N1000 Maize / Meet A Man Who Have Been Arrested For Attempting To Use Father, Siblings, Facebo / Nnamdi Kanu Recruited Drug Addicts, Thieves Into IPOB - Ndukwe Ikoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.