Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Urgent Need Of Web Technologists - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent Need Of Web Technologists (1109 Views)

The Basics And Beyond The Basics Of Web Dev (Updated) / Why Do We Have Lots Of Web Developer In Nigeria And Few Software Engineer / Need Of Web Base Application Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of Web Technologists by davlawnc: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hello Techies, there is an urgent need of well experienced web designer, web developer, SQL database Expert and Amination developer. Basic things you should know before contacting me, you be joining a team working on a big project which is expected to be completed in 3months, you will be working only on this project within the period. You will be accomodated with feeding during the period but you can travel for weekend. The project will be carried out Lagos.. You will be paid monthly. If you are interested or you know someone contact me via whatsapp group https:///7JAXh4aDkBsEIPfygBDU0L or 08066219358 Note: This information is valid till August 25th
Re: Urgent Need Of Web Technologists by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Can't someone work from home?
Re: Urgent Need Of Web Technologists by davlawnc: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
No! You can't work from home, this is due to the nature of the project but you can leave within the weekend.
Re: Urgent Need Of Web Technologists by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Evans the kidnapper cheesy

Nature of the job ko nature of the forest ni cheesy
Re: Urgent Need Of Web Technologists by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
*Runs away very fast*
Re: Urgent Need Of Web Technologists by davlawnc: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2017
I can understand your point, but what you should know is that you will be working with registered company and your parents or guardians will be contacted once you qualify for the project. It is your right to make sure you are dealing with right people and get all necessary facts you need before joining the team.. We should definitely be security conscious, is been hard getting people with the skills for this project, that's why I had to come here..
Re: Urgent Need Of Web Technologists by elninosft(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
I am a professional web developer and I'm interested in your offer. My watsapp contact is 07062066906

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Find Web Development Projects / Which Payment Gateway Should I Use? / Build A Mobile App Voip Softphone For Your Company Staff Or Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.