Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ebook Writers Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebook Writers Needed (537 Views)

Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss / How To Make Over $100 Daily On Clickbank And CPA Marketing Free Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebook Writers Needed by completey(f): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
I'm looking for a quality writer that can write e-books for me on a variety of non-fiction niches and topics. You must be able to effectively research the niche or topic that I give you and write with a unique, 100% original quality book (5000-15000 words) that will help people. You must have good grammar and spelling as well. I'm willing to pay reasonably and am looking to build a long-term relationship with someone that can provide quality books for me quickly (within 7 days delivery). Please apply at my signature with your proposed rates in your application, as well as a sample of your writing for me to review.
Re: Ebook Writers Needed by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
completey:
I'm looking for a quality writer that can write e-books for me on a variety of non-fiction niches and topics. You must be able to effectively research the niche or topic that I give you and write with a unique, 100% original quality book (5000-15000 words) that will help people. You must have good grammar and spelling as well. I'm willing to pay reasonably and am looking to build a long-term relationship with someone that can provide quality books for me quickly (within 7 days delivery). Please apply at my signature with your proposed rates in your application, as well as a sample of your writing for me to review.

Jokers everywhere, please continue.
Re: Ebook Writers Needed by Ranchhoddas: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
completey:
How much are you willing to pay per word?
Re: Ebook Writers Needed by Lexv(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
How do I get in touch with you?
Re: Ebook Writers Needed by amazinghope: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
completey:
Hello ma'am.
I've sent out a message.. Please do get back to me.
Warm regards

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola CEO Dimitris Lois Passes On / Things I'm Learning Fast About Business: / Business: What Really Is Investment? (find Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.