Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. (29543 Views)

Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery / Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill / Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by Speedo17(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
The "Mr Project" Guvnor! Keep it up. Nigerians are seeing.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Na only port Harcourt dey rivers ni? why have other places in Rivers been left undeveloped? that is y I detest all these one city-states
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by Lagospeople1: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Over 1 Million People Come Out To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFgr7JvAIwM
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Wike is working. I was in Ph few weeks back. See what is going on at Trans Amadi.
You no get truth for your month,this one na Ameachi projects, let's see how the fat sleeping fool will initiate and complete his.

Jonathan set!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by LasGidiOwner: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Who is this one? This is a new project from Garrison to Slaughter.

AntiIPOB:
You no get truth for your month,this one na Ameachi projects, let's see how the fat sleeping fool will initiate and complete his.

Jonathan set!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by Pecca: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
richidinho:
Lootimi Amaechi is busy running from Lagos to Ibadan to deliver a rail project for his masters, when its time for election he will come and be running his mouth.

shey we dey wait for him, this time he won't be lucky

Any useless campaign from Amaechi and his APC fraudsters will not be welcome here in bonny island
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by DrHighchief(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dats y dey call him Mr Project...Keep d good work going...
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by CaptainFM1: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
otokx:

Let him do something about the flood in Port Harcourt.

Guy, it is one thing after the other. Have some patient.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by Giftedheart(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Wike is trying though... But why are all his projects only focused or centred in Port-harcourt...
Why are the rural areas of the entire Rivers State neglected?
Abi na only Portharcourt People vote am in??

###JustMakingCommonSense###

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by Ttipsy(f): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
kudos wine!!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by smartnero24(m): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
His Excellency Chief Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike, the peoples governor. The governor delivering on his campaign promises, Rivers people are behind you.

Keep working!!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by 400billionman: 1:41am On Aug 06, 2017
zxcvb:
Na only port Harcourt dey rivers ni?
why have other places in Rivers been left undeveloped?
that is y I detest all these one city-states

Is it only Lagos that is inside Lagos ?

Do you see how funny your question sounds ?

Travel and stop commenting from a hideout.

The PH you are asking about may have taken up 80% of the rivers state. That how urbanization occurs..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 06, 2017
400billionman:

Is it only Lagos that is inside Lagos ?

Do you see how funny your question sounds ?

Travel and stop commenting from a hideout.

The PH you are asking about may have taken up 80% of the rivers state. That how urbanization occurs..

What a dumb write up..
That's how urbanization works?
you must be high?
In the US we have New York, Arizona, California, Washington, Atlanta and so many other places all developed..
In England we have London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and so many other places all developed.
Now coming down to Lagos we have the Island, Ikeja, illupeju, Gbagada, Yaba, Magodo, And so many other places all developed.
Why would pH gulp 80% of Rivers' development... Rivers is indeed an undeveloped state if only PH is relatively developed.
Like I said earlier I detest one city-states.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by Marcelo290(m): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2017
zxcvb:

What a dumb write up..
you must be high?
In the US we have New York, Arizona, California, Washington, Atlanta and so many other places all developed..
In England we have London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and so many other places all developed.
Now coming down to Lagos we have the Island, Ikeja, illupeju, Gbagada, Yaba, Magodo, And so many other places all developed.
Why would pH gulp 80% of Rivers' development... Rivers is indeed an undeveloped state if only PH is relatively developed.
Read what he typed again.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by olarispack(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2017
Marcelo290:
Read what he typed again.
Obviously you are oblivious of the state called Lagos & its LGAs.

Apologies please i have quoted the wrong author.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by olarispack(m): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2017
zxcvb:

What a dumb write up..
you must be high?

Obviously you are oblivious of the state called Lagos & its LGAs.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by sirpharrell(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2017
How much is the cost of this project and was it provided for in the 2016 or 2017 budget? Who is the contractor handling this project and was the bidding publicized? Can the details of the 2016 and 2017 Rivers State budget be made public as it ought to? I know illiterates would say these questions bordering on transparency and accountability do not matter.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by spacohill3(m): 11:08am On Aug 06, 2017
When the BODO-BONNY LINK ROAD IS COMPLETED, THE PROJECT WONT BE SO USEFUL THEN? As APC has promised to complete it in 3years.
A nice project anyway.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2017
zxcvb:

What a dumb write up..
you must be high?

First you started off by comparing the Utd States with Rivers State. I don't see how that relates given Newyork is the only city in New York state, wasinghton is Federal capital, Atlanta is capital of Georgia and only significant city, Arizona and Calfornia are states in the USA.

London, Manchester, Birmingham are cities in England a "country" not a state like Rivers.

And Magodo, Ikeja, Illupeju and Yaba are part of Lagos metropolitan area so....WTF are u even saying

They are other towns in Rivers State not as significant as the capital but still important places & Bonny Island, Ahoada, Onne etc. It's not necessarily a one city state. It's just the other towns aren't large enough.
And who says being a one city state is a bad thing? How many states with multiple large cities are properly catering for them?

And don't​ forgot half of the state is marshland swamp so pop is Concentrated on the dry upland which spans very few LGs where the "one city" is.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. by FactualSpeech: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Kudos to Wike...The Ag.President has visited the state like twice and it implies he is doing well. this is the kind of opposition we want not a pomo cutting and noise making fool who cannot differentiate between his right and his left...
But to say Wike is the best governor is an insult. Ask people in Lagos let them tell you what Ambode has been doing then u go know watz up.
kudos to kebbi state governor too for his huge efforts in economic diversification

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / Fact Check: Did Osinbajo Patronise Ice Cream Shop After Shettima’s Comment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.