Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (83119 Views)

Atiku To Present DNA Test To Appeal Challenging Buhari To Do Same If Truly He Is / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:25am On Aug 06, 2017
DopeTwelve:
[sub][/sub]

Nwagu Aneke script invented by an Igbo man, go hang with your stupid buddies at stormfront, you stupid fool.

The foolishness of your Jew-claiming brethren in exactly what the Stormfront gang would love to see to have a good laugh. That a bunch of black-ass niggas in the West African hinterlands are so ashamed of their history and heritage, they have to try to appropriate another civilization's history. Sorry that I wouldn't stand and watch your shameless ilk whitewash our history because of your inferiority complex. Take pride in your heritage and don't try to appropriate another people's history and culture because of your inferiority complex. Attache-by-force, shameless thieves. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Esdb3: 2:52am On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

Will CNN help your rumor mongering ?
abeg who is not a jew? Scientifically and biblically we are from one family. so your point?
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by emmanuelex1(m): 3:25am On Aug 06, 2017
I am not sure if this is true but your questions are funny man, ( they claim to be the lost tribe) I can bet you were never a science student.
HajimeSaito:
If indeed you are Jewish, why are you black while other Jews are White and why do you worship Amadioha and other gods instead of Yahweh?
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by navyseal2220: 3:30am On Aug 06, 2017
fromnigeria:

Unfortunately, this was never known until IPOB or MASSOB came on board.

Nope...it has always been there, just as the ObuGad temple and other physical/archaeological poofs he cited have been there since AD1005 when Eri arrived present day Anambra. Our fathers have always told us we are jews. The only reason it's coming out now more is just that internet age has made it possible for us to dig these facts up and share them freely with media censorship, something we couldn't do for ages. Remember no one would have known about the Bight of Biafra being erased from map if not for internet age but it happened in the 70s but we are just knowing now.

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 3:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Wow! See thesis sha. grin While your eloquence is impressive, this self-indulgent, verbose epistle is the classic case of great style which is voided of any real substance. You seem to have a problem with inconvenient facts. Don't confuse anything Igbo with African. That's a deliberate distortion of my claim. I never generalized Africans as illiterate. I mentioned nothing about other African societies, but I've specifically stated Igbo pre-colonial civilization was illiterate. If you dispute that, rather than your ridiculous indignation, please post examples of any ancient existing Igbo texts and writings that shows literacy. I don't mean inscriptions like the Nsibidi system of Eastern groups (mostly Ekoid people) that was more artwork than an actual writing system. I mean anything readable and translatable into coherent language. I'll wait for you to school my "ignorance".

Nsibidi is an ideographic and logographic writing script, not ''artwork''', and you are wrong to claim that ''Igbo society was illiterate''. They had Nsibidi. Thousands of people were literate in it.

''Nsibidi is a system of symbols indigenous to what is now southeastern Nigeria that is apparently an ideographic script, though there have been suggestions that it includes logographic elements. The symbols are at least several centuries old—early forms appeared on excavated pottery as well as what are most likely ceramic stools and headrests from the Calabar region, with a range of dates from 400 to 1400 CE.

There are thousands of nsibidi symbols, of which over 500 have been recorded. They were once taught in school to children. Many of the signs deal with love affairs; those that deal with warfare and the sacred are kept secret. Nsibidi is used on wall designs, calabashes, metals (such as bronze), leaves, swords, and tattoos. It is primarily used by the Ekpe leopard secret society (also known as Ngbe or Egbo), which is found across Cross River among the Ekoi, Efik, Igbo people, and other nearby peoples.

Outside knowledge of nsibidi came in 1904 when T. D. Maxwell noticed the symbols. Before the British colonisation of the area, nsibidi was divided into a sacred version and a public, more decorative version which could be used by women. Aspects of colonisation such as Western education and Christian doctrine drastically reduced the number of nsibidi-literate people, leaving the secret society members as some of the last literate in the symbols. Nsibidi was and is still a means of transmitting Ekpe symbolism. Nsibidi was transported to Cuba and Haiti via the Atlantic slave trade, where it developed into the anaforuana and veve symbols.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nsibidi

NSIBIDI SCRIPT

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Amberon11: 4:05am On Aug 06, 2017
And you think I'm against Biafra? Lol, just go alone and leave my beloved Niger delta alone, simple.
Elliot2:
by every word of antagonism u make towards biafra,u become less responsible to be called a rational being. this is because there is no deductive argument you can give as an opposition to the biafra pursuit.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by DopeTwelve: 4:15am On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

The foolishness of your Jew-claiming brethren in exactly what the Stormfront gang would love to see to have a good laugh. That a bunch of black-ass niggas in the West African hinterlands are so ashamed of their history and heritage, they have to try to appropriate another civilization's history. Sorry that I wouldn't stand and watch your shameless ilk whitewash our history because of your inferiority complex. Take pride in your heritage and don't try to appropriate another people's history and culture because of your inferiority complex. Attache-by-force, shameless thieves. grin

Oh wow, your a complete idiot. When have I ever talked about the Jewish-Igbo link? Yeah that's right, you feel like a dumbass don't you? I was debunking your claim about Igbo's being illiterate.I wouldn't say the igbo-Jewish link is 100% true until they give the full result. And it seems that you think that your a mind reader, since you think that everyone who supports the Jewish-Igbo link has an 'inferiority complex'.

6 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 4:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Dumbito.....Long before you were born, actual, respected SCHOLARS have researched the Igbo and West African connection to the Nile Valley and the Levant. There is copious evidence of ancient black presence in that region, and subsequent migration of blacks southwards following multiple invasions. Mainstream historians accept that many Jews fled into Africa after the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD. So why could Igbos not be among those people?

WHO ARE YOU? What have YOU written? The list of historians and scholars who have linked West Africans to the north are endless - Olumide Lucas, Cheikh Anta Diop, Chancellor Williams, Basil Davidson, Martin Bernal. Heck, even Lady Lugard, wife of Lord Lugard, the first British 'governor-general' of Nigeria, who was a historian, wrote extensively about it. So what's the big deal if the ancestors of Igbos were among the migrants? What the hell is wrong with you? Talking rubbish about mud huts. So what if pre-colonial Igbos lived in mud huts? How does that imply that that is ALL their history is about?

If you visit Sudan, you will see people living in mud huts. But if I tell you the HISTORY of the Sudan, the history of their ancestors, it is highly illustrious. In fact there are ruins of cities in Sudan that are over 7,000 years old, built with perfect geometry. The city of Kerma for instance. Bang in the middle of Sudan. Pyramids, temples and monuments, sit right there in the Sudan, beside mud hut dwellers.

Timbuktu in Mali was one of Africa's greatest cities of the middle ages. It had universities, public baths, and numerous facilities. But go there today, and you'll see people living in mud huts.

So you can be a poor mud hut dweller today, and still have descended from ancestors who were wealthy, sophisticated princes, nobles, and learned men, thousands of years ago. You don't assume that because a people are living in a state of simplicity today, that that is ALL their history must be about. That is the thinking of an ignoramus. Your problem is that you don't read history books. So you don't appreciate the ebb and flow of history over thousands of years, how people and societies are affected by change caused by war, geography, migration, economics and other factors. The fact that eras and epochs come and go, and that civilisations rise and fall, and rise and fall again, over thousands of years.

A people are mud hut dwellers in the forest? Oh they must have ALWAYS been that way. That's a very uneducated and thoughtless, boneheaded approach to history and knowledge. You need to GROW UP, go on Amazon, buy some history books, perhaps from some of the authors I listed above, READ and LEARN.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 4:49am On Aug 06, 2017
DopeTwelve:

Oh wow, your a complete idiot. When have I ever talked about the Jewish-Igbo link? Yeah that's right, you feel like a dumbass don't you? I was debunking your claim about Igbo's being illiterate.I wouldn't say the igbo-Jewish link is 100% true until they give the full result. And it seems that you think that your a mind reader, since you think that everyone who supports the Jewish-Igbo link has an 'inferiority complex'.

The reason he talks about this ''inferiority complex'' nonsense is that he thinks Igbos are saying they descended from white folks in Israel or something. Not knowing that what we are saying is that many BLACKS lived up there in antiquity and migrated into Africa. So what is the 'complex' there? The ancient Israelites, like the ancient Egyptians, were black people.

Below are images and artefacts dated over 2,000 years old, some showing clearly negroid Jews, with short curly hair or dreadlocks, being led into Assyrian captivity.

So these black populations were forced to leave this region a couple of thousand years ago, and many fled into Africa. If Igbos say they are descended from these people, then they deserve to be heard and researched.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by abvictory: 5:45am On Aug 06, 2017
Will this stop Nigeria from producing Pencil and Tooth pick in 2018?
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

Dumbito.....Long before you were born, actual, respected SCHOLARS have researched the Igbo and West African connection to the Nile Valley and the Levant. There is copious evidence of ancient black presence in that region, and subsequent migration of blacks southwards following multiple invasions. Mainstream historians accept that many Jews fled into Africa after the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD. So why could Igbos not be among those people?

WHO ARE YOU? What have YOU written? The list of historians and scholars who have linked West Africans to the north are endless - Olumide Lucas, Cheikh Anta Diop, Chancellor Williams, Basil Davidson, Martin Bernal. Heck, even Lady Lugard, wife of Lord Lugard, the first British 'governor-general' of Nigeria, who was a historian, wrote extensively about it. So what's the big deal if the ancestors of Igbos were among the migrants? What the hell is wrong with you? Talking rubbish about mud huts. So what if pre-colonial Igbos lived in mud huts? How does that imply that that is ALL their history is about?

If you visit Sudan, you will see people living in mud huts. But if I tell you the HISTORY of the Sudan, the history of their ancestors, it is highly illustrious. In fact there are ruins of cities in Sudan that are over 7,000 years old, built with perfect geometry. The city of Kerma for instance. Bang in the middle of Sudan. Pyramids, temples and monuments, sit right there in the Sudan, beside mud hut dwellers.

Timbuktu in Mali was one of Africa's greatest cities of the middle ages. It had universities, public baths, and numerous facilities. But go there today, and you'll see people living in mud huts.

So you can be a poor mud hut dweller today, and still have descended from ancestors who were wealthy, sophisticated princes, nobles, and learned men, thousands of years ago. You don't assume that because a people are living in a state of simplicity today, that that is ALL their history must be about. That is the thinking of an ignoramus. Your problem is that you don't read history books. So you don't appreciate the ebb and flow of history over thousands of years, how people and societies are affected by change caused by war, geography, migration, economics and other factors. The fact that eras and epochs come and go, and that civilisations rise and fall, and rise and fall again, over thousands of years.

A people are mud hut dwellers in the forest? Oh they must have ALWAYS been that way. That's a very uneducated and thoughtless, boneheaded approach to history and knowledge. You need to GROW UP, go on Amazon, buy some history books, perhaps from some of the authors I listed above, READ and LEARN.
Thanks for giving that guy a logic lesson

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 06, 2017
abvictory:
Will this stop Nigeria from producing Pencil and Tooth pick in 2018?
Biafra refined crude oil in 1968

Its 2017 and still N!gger area cannot refine crude oil

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Pchidexy(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2017
navyseal2220:

Nope...it has always been there, just as the ObuGad temple and other physical/archaeological poofs he cited have been there since AD1005 when Eri arrived present day Anambra. Our fathers have always told us we are jews. The only reason it's coming out now more is just that internet age has made it possible for us to dig these facts up and share them freely with media censorship, something we couldn't do for ages. Remember no one would have known about the Bight of Biafra being erased from map if not for internet age but it happened in the 70s but we are just knowing now.
AD1005? I thought Gad left during the time of the pharaohs, in BCs.

Make una stop this inferiority complex. It is becoming embarrassing.
Igbos are pure Bantu stocks. We were here before any godamn Jews.

Akuko unu adiro mma.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Johnsown1(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2017
Is it only DNA result they bring, abeg if they bring money for their lost tribe, please let them starts with me, i need money ooooo
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Pchidexy(m): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Amberon11:
And you think I'm against Biafra? Lol, just go alone and leave my beloved Niger delta alone, simple.
Shut up! Na your papa get Niger Delta? Speak for your self or your tribe. Clementina!

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by engrchykae(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2017
ApexPredator:

cool
i have always known that the pretenders and impostors in the holyland are europeans.little wonder the criminal state of israel also sold arms to nigeria during the civil war.the reason is that the only way for the fake to perpetuate itself is to eliminate the genuine.YOU LEFT BLACK AND CAME BACK WHITE.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 06, 2017
pellummy:

can u pls send me a link to read it online
About Ethiopian Jews(Bete Israel or Falashas) in general, check this:-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

About the Ethiopian Jew Queen(named Gudit/Yodit) I told you, check this:-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gudit
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2017
Hati13:

About Ethiopian Jews(Bete Israel or Falashas) in general, check this:-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

About the Ethiopian Jew Queen(named Gudit/Yodit) I told you, check this:-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gudit

Israeli soldier with Beta-Israel heritage

[img] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel#/media/File%3AFalasha_makstyle.jpg [/img]

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

Israeli soldier with Beta-Israel heritage

[img] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel#/media/File%3AFalasha_makstyle.jpg [/img]
Most of them nowadays migrated to Israel. That is why he is Israeli soldier.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Hati13:

oh .. . wow. so they abandoned their villages in ethiopia
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by holyokoto(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2017
please stop including we Igala in your useless Quest.
Igala are more colourful in history than Israel.
we can't sell our heritage to any useless Asiatic tribes that still doubted the existence of Jacob and so called 12 tribes of Israel
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2017
holyokoto:
please stop including we Igala in your useless Quest.
Igala are more colourful in history than Israel.
we can't sell our heritage to any useless Asiatic tribes that still doubted the existence of Jacob and so called 12 tribes of Israel
we the south-south

5 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by SirMazi: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Jabioro:
We are wonderfully made with a divine independent language that others had to borrow from us.. We are link directly from heaven, we are one of those species that was drop into midst of heart like your Jew.. Where does Israeli come from.. ..Yorubas are of Oduduwa.. means Mighty God..
Directly from heaven kwa....hahahah
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Jabioro: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2017
SirMazi:
Directly from heaven kwa....hahahah
Yes na!
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by vaca1: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

Biafra refined crude oil in 1968

Its 2017 and still N!gger area cannot refine crude oil
don't mind them. they don't know we have vast crude oil in all biafra states but cos of this northocracy we refused to drill it. until we they give us biafra there's is no oil in the east

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2017
Hati13:

wenedem.... do u know anything about "project moses" and "project Solomon" that occur in 1984 and 1991 respectively in Ethiopia?

i'm not sure if I've not mixed them together.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by vaca1: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Pchidexy:
AD1005? I thought Gad left during the time of the pharaohs, in BCs.

Make una stop this inferiority complex. It is becoming embarrassing.
Igbos are pure Bantu stocks. We were here before any godamn Jews.

Akuko unu adiro mma.
you thought. that's why you are here to learn. "Akuko unu adiro mma." biko ko nu nke gi.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

oh .. . wow. so they abandoned their villages in ethiopia
Yes, most of them. But not all of them. In the 20th century AD, most of them were helped by Israelis to migrate to Israel under the operation code name "Moses" and "Solomon". They also continued their migration to Israel afterwards from those 2 operations.

They had committed atrocities against other Ethiopians in the past, but atrocities had also been committed against them. This had a huge impact on majority of them to leave Ethiopia recently.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by holyokoto(m): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2017
navyseal2220:

Eri entered Igbo land in 1005AD you said
buy you forgot Bible placed his immediate father 1500BC, that's about 2000 years excess.

Igbo sold their heritage easily to an Asiatic tribes whose history is still a myth .

Olduvai George is the oldest known abode of mankind in Tanzania not useless Israel
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2017
shervydman:

wenedem.... do u know anything about "project moses" and "project Solomon" that occur in 1984 and 1991 respectively in Ethiopia?

i'm not sure if I've not mixed them together.
wendem, I read about those operations in Wikipedia. I also watched a documentary about them.

I don't think you have mixed them together. wink
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Hati13:

wendem, I read about those operations in Wikipedia. I also watched a documentary about them.

I don't think you have mixed them together. wink

that's good, wenedem....aw do u feel when u came across them?

I actually came across it in a book on Israel I read.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2017
holyokoto:

Eri entered Igbo land in 1005AD you said
buy you forgot Bible placed his immediate father 1500BC, that's about 2000 years excess.

Igbo sold their heritage easily to an Asiatic tribes whose history is still a myth .

Olduvai George is the oldest known abode of mankind in Tanzania not useless Israel

Sorry I meant around 2000 BC, certainly not AD since Jesus was born in the early AD, was a typo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.