Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (83133 Views)

Atiku To Present DNA Test To Appeal Challenging Buhari To Do Same If Truly He Is / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
DopeTwelve:
Your an idiot, look at this ancient Egyptian writing script, does it look like art or does it look like a writing script? Now look at the ancient Nsibidi script does it look like art or does it look like a writing script? The Egyptian script looks more like art than the Igbo script, just because it looks like art does not mean that it's not a writing script. Idiot, Now your going to claim that the Egyptians were illerate because their letters look like pictures.lol

The guy is a complete jerk. He's actually a foreigner planted here by God knows whom. His ONLY job on this site is to trash black Africans and dismiss all evidence that Africans had civilization before the whites arrived. He's never read a history book in his life. And he makes vicious racist insults against Africans, using phrases like ''black mud hut dwelling niggas'', while using terms like ''we'', and ''us'', 'efulefu' etc to make it seem he's one of us. He's not. His words drip with total contempt for his supposed ''ancestors''. THAT'S how you can tell he's a foreigner. Oh, and the use of ''Obi1kenobi'' - that's what a typical white foreigner would name himself who wanted to deceptively attach to us, based on that star wars stuff, and the 'Igbo sounding' name of an actor there. Probably the only 'Igbo' name he can spell.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

Not all of them are wrong when you look at the context around them.

Perhaps but it's hard to get real context from an obviously contrived list.

I speak Hebrew so I know that "lion" is "ariah" but "ben gur ha-ariah shel yehudah" is used to mean "lion of the tribe of Judah" or something to that effect. It means cub, usually lion cub, but how do we know that the meaning could've been altered over time? It happens quite often with languages.

Hmm, good to know. It's no "agur" like the list claimed.

As for the meanings changing, we (probably) don't but we sure as hell know that there's no evidence (none that zen's willing to provide at least) that list matches up with any of the known meanings today or in the last 4 millennia.

As for the name "Ada", note that it means much more than "first daughter" in Igbo, that's just the literal meaning. The fact is that it's a name in Hebrew and it's a name in Igbo.

I was following the list though. And besides, "Ada" was used as a name in various languages long before Igbo came into existence.

Also, I'm surprised that that dictionary didn't bring up the Hebrew word for to go up, which is "oleh" (he/you masc go up) and the Igbo word "elu" which means high. I've always found that to be interesting.

It did actually, it's under "Forms and Transliterations" of "alah" (a lot similar to the Igbo word for land/ground) which appears to be the prime Hebrew word. Go here then use the "Find in Page" function to find "oleh".

[img]http://image.ibb.co/bHXihF/strongs_oleh.jpg[/img]

That aside, I fail to see how "oleh" is similar to "elu" in spelling or pronunciation.

I also don't believe that the Hebrew that Gad spoke is the same as modern Hebrew or even some of the more recent examples of ancient Hebrew as the former is definitely influenced by German, French, Arabic, English etc whilst the latter would've likely been heavily influenced by Aramaic.

Whether that is true or not, the list obviously used Biblical Hebrew (the fact that the fraud behind it mistook "Genesis" for Hebrew gives it away) which predates modern Hebrew by centuries. You're free to speculate that the Hebrew Gad spoke is different but it's speculation nonetheless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

It's weird the very link you posted supports exactly what I said: that it was a mostly decorative system which as an actual codified system of broad language expression and literature, was extremely limited. And you think that is a rebuttal of my point? grin Perhaps, read your own link again. Then also come back and show me examples of Nsibidi literature. I'll wait.

You are a a liar. You said Nsibidi was ''artwork', not a writing system. As for ''examples of Nsibidi literature'', that again shows your stupid addiction to western form. Does a writing script imply that you must use it for ''literature''? Can't it have other uses? Have you not read what uses have been attributed to Nsibidi, as posted above? It does not conform to how the white man used his own script, so it can't be recognised on its own merit? Brainless dunce.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by DopeTwelve: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Except, you didn't debunk anything, you deluded fuckwit. Your ancestors were illiterate. When you show me preserved literature from your ancestors, then come back and claim to have debunked anything. Your raging inferiority complex is the only reason you can even claim to entertain the idea that your ancestors were Jews, while spewing twaddle like "I wouldn't say it's 100% true". Who do you think you're fooling?
And now ancient Japanese and Ancient Sumerian writing, these look like 'art', so now the Japanese and Sumerians are illerate? You would have to prove why an art-like writing system is not a writing system. Which obviously you can't without also claiming that the Japanese, Egyptians, and Sumerian are illerate.

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Pchidexy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
vaca1:
you thought. that's why you are here to learn. "Akuko unu adiro mma." biko ko nu nke gi.
So, you actually believe that you are a Jew?

Isi mgbaka nka di kwa too much!

Mental slavery! Ndo my brother.

Speak for your family and kindred.

I am no Jew!

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I don't even know where to start from to debunk this. grin

Where is the "copious evidence" in Igbo land that they once came to this region from the Levant? Childish musings about the "lost tribes of Israel" horseshit is irrelevant to that basic premise. Post-Roman Jewry were exiled from Palestine. The Ashkenazis (who you've laughably tried to delegitimize in the past as white converts grin) settled Eastern and Northern Europe and the Sephardic Jews settled Iberia, the Middle East and North Africa. They have clear legacies where they've been. Where is the evidence among our ancestors that they ever had origins different from Ekoid groups for example? Is it in your language (if you like, post the debunked twaddle about linguistic similarities that have been repeatedly exposed as having fraudulent sources)? Is it in your religion (despite the revisionist attempts to portray our polytheist ancient religion as similar to the monotheist Jewish religion)? Do you look Jewish or just like other Bantus? Do you have DNA links from the Levant (funny we're discussing that on this fake new fraud of an article)? Do you have any relics in artworks, tools, monuments etc showing these links (please, don't insult our intelligence with any of that Nri horseshit)? Any real archaeological or anthropological evidence other than self-perpetuating drivel from obscure scholars cooking up shiit?

Your Sudan and Timbuktu analogy doesn't hold up in the slightest. They have well preserved legacies of their history and heritage regardless of how many impoverished plebs dwell (and have always dwelled) in thatch and mud. Hell, some of their greatest architecture is in mud. You have absolutely none to offer about Igbo history.

Keep deluding yourself about your erudition in history when you quote quacks on the internet. While claiming Ashkenazi Jews are just Caucasian Jewish converts and we're the REAL Jews. grin I know enough about history to know that while cultures and civilizations stagnate, they don't recede into relative primitiveness. You don't go from Semitic people with an Asiatic language building great concrete temples in the Middle East and having nearly 3000 years of literary erudition, to being a mud-dwelling, illiterate, Bantu group with a whole new Niger-Congo language who didn't evolve beyond dug-out canoes and basic implements like other Southern Nigerian groups. Common sense really has to eventually prevail at some point.

It's funny that if I was truly Yoruba like many Igbos here like to accuse me, I'd just laugh like every other group at the "Ugandan Jews" that like claiming to be Jewish. I respond to these daft claims with genuine anger, because it embarrasses me when efulefus claim this nonsense and turn us into a laughing stock. And to every other group that hears this Igbo Jewish nonsense, we're a laughing stock. Your motivations may be different because you're generally an Afrocentrist wacko, but many Igbos that claim this Jewish rubbish do it out of their inferiority complex that looks to boost their self-esteem by claiming a phony glorious heritage that does not belong to them. You yourself addressed some of the idiiots in this thread basically feeling like they were white or something. grin This disgraceful charade is the reason for example many people today now call Umuleri "Umueri" to conform to Jewish fantasies and you had one cursed efulefu that Nnamdi Kanu visited who calls himself an Igwe basically wearing Israel's blue and white colours as his Royal garb complete with the star of David. grin What kind of shameless rubbish is this? Do you really not see how this nonsense makes us a laughingstock?

Whoa! What is fantastic verbal beat-down! shocked And I thought I had a way with words. embarassed

It's funny that if I was truly Yoruba like many Igbos here like to accuse me, I'd just laugh like every other group at the "Ugandan Jews" that like claiming to be Jewish.

The scar-faced images they post in response to me hoping it's an insult always leaves me laughing.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by fromnigeria(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
navyseal2220:

Nope...it has always been there, just as the ObuGad temple and other physical/archaeological poofs he cited have been there since AD1005 when Eri arrived present day Anambra. Our fathers have always told us we are jews. The only reason it's coming out now more is just that internet age has made it possible for us to dig these facts up and share them freely with media censorship, something we couldn't do for ages. Remember no one would have known about the Bight of Biafra being erased from map if not for internet age but it happened in the 70s but we are just knowing now.
If your purpose of comin to earth is to find out you are a Jew, good luck.
Go on and became what knowing this will and lets see.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I don't even know where to start from to debunk this. grin

Where is the "copious evidence" in Igbo land that they once came to this region from the Levant?

DUMMY, Here is COPIOUS EVIDENCE drawn from identical cultural practices:

Excerpt:

1. In Igboland a woman lives apart from her
husband and does not cook for him or enter his
quarters when she is on her period, she
is seen as unclean . Even up till today such practices
occur in some parts of Igboland especially
by the traditionalists. Before a woman can enter the
palace of the Obi of Onitsha , she will be asked if she is
on period, if yes, she will be asked to stay out.

Leviticus 15: 19-20
When a woman has her monthly period, she
remains unclean, anyone who touches her or
anything she has sat on becomes unclean.

2. An Igbo man’s ancestral heritage, called “Ana Obi” is not sellable, elders will not permit this. If this is somehow done due to the influence of the West the person is considered a fool and is ostracized by the community.

1 king 21:3
I inherited this vineyard from my ancestors, and the
lord forbid that I should sell it, said Naboth.

3. Igbos have practiced the taking of a late brother's
wife into marriage after she had been widowed until
the white men came. Now it is rarely done but
except in very rural villages.

Deuteronomy 25:5
A widow of a dead man is not to be married outside the family; it is the duty of the dead man's brother to marry her.

4. In Igboland, there is a unique form of
apprenticeship in which either a male family
member or a community member will spend six(6)
years (usually in their teens to their adulthood)
working for another family. And on the seventh year, the head of the host household, who is usually the older man who brought the apprentice into his household, will establish (Igbo: idu) the apprentice
by either setting up a business for him or giving
money or tools by which to make a living.

Exodus 21:2
If you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve you for six
years. In the seventh year he is to be set free
without having to pay you anything.

5. In Igboland , the yam is very important to the Igbo as it is their staple crop. There are celebrations such as the New yam festival (Igbo: Iri Ji) which are held for the harvesting of the yam. New Yam festival (Igbo: Iri ji) is celebrated annually to secure a good harvest of the staple crop. Those old days it is an abomination for one to eat a new harvest before the festival. It's a tradition that you give the gods of the land first as a thanks given.

Deuteronomy 16:9
Count 7 weeks from the time that you begin to
harvest the crops, and celebrate the harvest festival
to honor the lord your God, by bringing him a
freewill offering in proportion to the blessing he has
given you. Celebrate in the lord's presence together
with your children, servants, foreigners . Be sure
that you obey my command, said the lord.

6. In Igboland it's a tradition that the male children
are circumcised on the 8th day. This tradition is still
practice till date.

Leviticus 12:3
On the eighth day, the child shall be circumcised.

7. In Igboland, there a practice known as "ile
omugwo ". After a woman has given birth to a child,
a very close and experienced relative of her, in most case her mother is required by tradition to come spend time with her and her husband. In which she is to do all the work of the wife, while the new mom’s only assignment to the baby will be to breastfeed. This goes on for a month or more. In the Igbo old tradition, at this time, the new mom lives apart from her husband, would not cook or enter his quarters.

Leviticus 12:1-4
For seven days after a woman gives birth, she is
ritually unclean as she is during her monthly period. It will be 33 days until she is ritually clean from the loss of blood; she is not to touch anything that is holy.

Mr white boy ''Obi1kenobi'', what are the odds that this is all a ''coincidence''? Do your white fathers practise the above culture?

White man angry that blacks are reclaiming their heritage.

Childish musings about the "lost tribes of Israel" horseshit is irrelevant to that basic premise. Post-Roman Jewry were exiled from Palestine. The Ashkenazis (who you've laughably tried to delegitimize in the past as white converts grin) settled Eastern and Northern Europe and the Sephardic Jews settled Iberia, the Middle East and North Africa.

ASHKENAZI AND ALL WHITE ''JEWS' ARE JEWSH BY CONVERSION, NOT BY BLOOD, YOU DUNCE. THERE WAS NEVER A EUROPEAN, WHITE ''JEWISH'' SETTLER COMMUNITY IN THE ANCIENT MIDDLE EAST. MANY ASHKENAZI 'JEWS' CONVERTED TO JUDAISM IN THE 11TH CENTURY AD. THEY ARE RECENT CONVERTS, NOT THE ANCIENT JEWS. I POSTED IMAGES OF ANCIENT JEWS - BLACKS. SHOW US YOUR IMAGES OF YOUR ANCIENT WHITE JEWS, LET'S SEE.

THAT'S A DIRECT CHALLENGE!!

Below are images and artefacts dated over 2,000 years old, some showing clearly negroid Jews, with short curly hair or dreadlocks, being led into Assyrian captivity.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi said:

Childish musings about the "lost tribes of Israel" horseshit is irrelevant to that basic premise. Post-Roman Jewry were exiled from Palestine. The Ashkenazis (who you've laughably tried to delegitimize in the past as white converts grin) settled Eastern and Northern Europe and the Sephardic Jews settled Iberia, the Middle East and North Africa.

''The majority of Ashkenazi Jews are descended from prehistoric European women, according to study published today in Nature Communications. While the Jewish religion began in the Near East, and the Ashkenazi Jews were believed to have origins in the early indigenous tribes of this region, new evidence from mitochondrial DNA, which is passed on exclusively from mother to child, suggests that female ancestors of most modern Ashkenazi Jews converted to Judaism in the north Mediterranean around 2,000 years ago and later in west and central Europe.''

http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/

OUCH... grin grin

But never mind... Yahweh saw the white ''Jews'' coming. Talking to the ancient black Israelites he said:

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”

Revelation 2:9

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

show me examples of Nsibidi literature. I'll wait.

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by StarOfDavid(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

Excerpt:

2. An Igbo man’s ancestral heritage, called “Ana Obi” is not sellable, elders will not permit this. If this is somehow done due to the influence of the West the person is considered a fool and is ostracized by the community.

A widow of a dead man is not to be married outside the family; it is the duty of the dead man's brother to marry her.

working for another family. And on the seventh year, the head of the host household, who is usually the older man who brought the apprentice into his household, will establish (Igbo: idu) the apprentice

5. In Igboland , the yam is very important to the Igbo as it is their staple crop. There are celebrations such as the New yam festival (Igbo: Iri Ji) which are held for the harvesting of the yam. New Yam festival (Igbo: Iri ji) is celebrated annually to secure a good harvest of the staple crop. Those old days it is an abomination for one to eat a new harvest before the festival. It's a tradition that you give the gods of the land first as a thanks given.

practice till date.

a very close and experienced relative of her, in most case her mother is required by tradition to come spend time with her and her husband. In which she is to do all the work of the wife, while the new mom’s only assignment to the baby will be to breastfeed. This goes on for a month or more. In the Igbo old tradition, at this time, the new mom lives apart from her husband, would not cook or enter his quarters.

ritually unclean as she is during her monthly period. It will be 33 days until she is ritually clean from the loss of blood; she is not to touch anything that is holy.

Mr white boy ''Obi1kenobi'', what are the odds that this is all a ''coincidence''? Do your white fathers practise the above culture?

ASHKENAZI AND ALL WHITE ''JEWS' ARE JEWSH BY CONVERSION, NOT BLOOD, YOU DUNCE. THERE WAS NEVER A EUROPEAN, WHITE ''JEWISH'' SETTLER COMMUNITY IN THE ANCIENT MIDDLE EAST. THE ASHKENAZI 'JEWS' CONVERTED TO JUDAISM IN THE 11TH CENTURY AD. THEY ARE RECENT CONVERTS, NOT THE ANCIENT JEWS. I POSTED IMAGES OF ANCIENT JEWS - BLACKS. SHOW US YOUR IMAGES OF YOUR ANCIENT WHITE JEWS, LET'S SEE.

Below are images and artefacts dated over 2,000 years old, some showing clearly negroid Jews, with short curly hair or dreadlocks, being led into Assyrian captivity.

I love this..

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
StarOfDavid:

I love this..

PICTURE NO DEY LIE
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
DopeTwelve:
Your an idiot, look at this ancient Egyptian writing script, does it look like art or does it look like a writing script? Now look at the ancient Nsibidi script does it look like art or does it look like a writing script? The Egyptian script looks more like art than the Igbo script, just because it looks like art does not mean that it's not a writing script. Idiot, Now your going to claim that the Egyptians were illerate because their letters look like pictures.lol

Consistently beating around the bush and failing to provide evidence of documented literature from your ancestors. And still posting the same shiit again and again and ignoring my simple request. grin Come back when you're prepared.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by DopeTwelve: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Consistently beating around the bush and failing to provide evidence of documented literature from your ancestors. And still posting the same shiit again and again and ignoring my simple request. grin Come back when you're prepared.

You still haven't proved why an art-like system is not a writing system, ignorant fool. Your the only one who is beating around the bush. Explain how the Egyptian art writing system is a writing system while the Igbo art writing system is not. Until then all of your claims is BS.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

You are a a liar. You said Nsibidi was ''artwork', not a writing system. As for ''examples of Nsibidi literature'', that again shows your stupid addiction to western form. Does a writing script imply that you must use it for ''literature''? Can't it have other uses? Have you not read what uses have been attributed to Nsibidi, as posted above? It does not conform to how the white man used his own script, so it can't be recognised on its own merit? Brainless dunce.

I called Nsibidi a scripting system that was "more artwork" than an actual writing system. Because that is the overwhelming documented use. That's hardly the same as saying "Nsibidi is artwork". You either have comprehension problems or you're a distorting liar. And yes, a writing script must be used in literature if that is supposed to portray literacy. Else, cavemen drawing on walls thousands of years ago were all literate. Hell, animal species that mark their territory are also portraying literacy.
The UN defines literacy as the "ability to identify, understand, interpret, create, communicate and compute, using printed and written materials associated with varying contexts. Literacy involves a continuum of learning in enabling individuals to achieve their goals, to develop their knowledge and potential, and to participate fully in their community and wider society". If you think scripting systems that produced nothing of literary value are representative of "literacy", that's your problem I guess. I'll remain on the side of common sense.

Keep projecting your intellectual insecurities on me.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
DopeTwelve:

You still haven't proved why an art-like system is not a writing system, ignorant fool. Your the only one who is beating around the bush. Explain how the Egyptian art writing system is a writing system while the Igbo art writing system is not. Until then all of your claims is BS.

Because the Egyptians actually had literature - the earliest in recorded human civilization - you dumb fucckk. grin Everything from autobiographical texts to hymns and poems and funeral rites and scientific teaching and medical practise and engineering was codified and can still be read and interpreted even today. Do some research and allow it to percolate before spewing twaddle.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I called Nsibidi a scripting system that was "more artwork" than an actual writing system. Because that is the overwhelming documented use. That's hardly the same as saying "Nsibidi is artwork". You either have comprehension problems or you're a distorting liar. And yes, a writing script must be used in literature if that is supposed to portray literacy. Else, cavemen drawing on walls thousands of years ago were all literate. Hell, animal species that mark their territory are also portraying literacy.
The UN defines literacy as the "ability to identify, understand, interpret, create, communicate and compute, using printed and written materials associated with varying contexts. Literacy involves a continuum of learning in enabling individuals to achieve their goals, to develop their knowledge and potential, and to participate fully in their community and wider society". If you think scripting systems that produced nothing of literary value are representative of "literacy", that's your problem I guess. I'll remain on the side of common sense.

Keep projecting your intellectual insecurities on me.

Such ignorance. Nsibidi fulfilled all the above criteria and more. 'Literary value' is subjective. It is not a foreigner like you that will tell Igbos what literary value' Nsibidi had on their culture. If you WISH to know, you humble your self, go to the elders and initiates who know the script, and ask them. The script was suppressed and forced underground, with thousands of artefacts bearing their inscriptions no doubt destroyed by the British.

That the people did not have paper to print on does not mean they did not write and communicate. Olodo.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by DopeTwelve: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Because the Egyptians actually had literature - the earliest in recorded human civilization - you dumb fucckk. grin Everything from autobiographical texts to hymns and poems and funeral rites and scientific teaching and medical practise and engineering was codified and can still be read and interpreted even today. Do some research and allow it to percolate before spewing twaddle.

Your a dumb nut to think that the Nsibidi script is unreadible, first you claim is not a writing system because it is art, now you claim it is not a writing system because it's unreadible. Make up your idiotic mind, both of your claims are false.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:
Obi1kenobi said:

''The majority of Ashkenazi Jews are descended from prehistoric European women, according to study published today in Nature Communications. While the Jewish religion began in the Near East, and the Ashkenazi Jews were believed to have origins in the early indigenous tribes of this region, new evidence from mitochondrial DNA, which is passed on exclusively from mother to child, suggests that female ancestors of most modern Ashkenazi Jews converted to Judaism in the north Mediterranean around 2,000 years ago and later in west and central Europe.''

http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/

OUCH... grin grin

But never mind... Yahweh saw the white ''Jews'' coming. Talking to the ancient black Israelites he said:

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”

Revelation 2:9

Ewu....This is the 2nd time on this thread you've posted links that actually discredit what you're trying to say and you're too dumb to discern it. grin

Nobody has ever denied Ashkenazi Jews have intermarried with Europeans. Male ancestry is overwhelmingly of Semitic origin while female ancestry leans European. That is why they look Caucasian in the first place unlike Sephardic or Mizrahi Jews who look more like their Arab/Mediterranean cousins. What you posted is very different from your mooronic claim that Ashkenazi Jews, a clearly distinct ethno-linguistic and cultural group in Europe, were Europeans who converted to Judaism. And you're still shameless enough with no self-awareness to be spouting the mooronic claim while laughably claiming to be an authority on history.
This is a bit like playing chess with a pigeon who just knocks over the pieces and shiits all over the board, while strutting around obliviously like a victor. No self-awareness. You're a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
DopeTwelve:

Your a dumb nut to think that the Nsibidi script is unreadible, first you claim is not a writing system because it is art, now you claim it is not a writing system because it's unreadible. Make up your idiotic mind, both of your claims are false.

My claims have been very clearly articulated without equivocation. If you want to pretend it's somehow inconsistent and shifting because you have no substantive response to my simple question, that's your problem. Come back when you have something a substance to say.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by DopeTwelve: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

My claims have been very clearly articulated without equivocation. If you want to pretend it's somehow inconsistent and shifting because you have no substantive response to my simple question, that's your problem. Come back when you have something a substance to say.

lol your an idiot, this picture shows Nsibidi being translated into English, if it's now 'readible' as you claim, they shouldn't be able to do this.

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by DopeTwelve: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

And also more of Nsibidi script being translated hence readable

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

Excerpt:

practice till date.

ASHKENAZI AND ALL WHITE ''JEWS' ARE JEWSH BY CONVERSION, NOT BY BLOOD, YOU DUNCE. THERE WAS NEVER A EUROPEAN, WHITE ''JEWISH'' SETTLER COMMUNITY IN THE ANCIENT MIDDLE EAST. MANY ASHKENAZI 'JEWS' CONVERTED TO JUDAISM IN THE 11TH CENTURY AD. THEY ARE RECENT CONVERTS, NOT THE ANCIENT JEWS. I POSTED IMAGES OF ANCIENT JEWS - BLACKS. SHOW US YOUR IMAGES OF YOUR ANCIENT WHITE JEWS, LET'S SEE.

A pathetic, pathetic weak effort. This nonsense: Mediterranean artworks that don't even depict what you're claiming (which also never seems to exist in Igbo land grin) and tenuous cultural similarities (often made up like the linguistic similarities garbage that has repeatedly been debunked, or the comedian that claimed we celebrate Sukkot, the Sabbath and Yom Kippur) are your "copious evidence"? Try harder. A lot harder.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
DopeTwelve:

lol your an idiot, this picture shows Nsibidi being translated into English, if it's now 'readible' as you claim, they shouldn't be able to do this.

I even tried to break things down for your fried brains to understand what literature and literacy is with the Egyptian example that you ridiculously tried to compare and it still can't percolate. So cavemen painting on the cave walls were literate?

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by PDJT: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
-So what happened to the females in the household? Oh I see, I forgot females were not counted in those days, according to the Holy Bible.

Built2last:
king Solomon was the first Black king Israel had. they have black Isrealites and Israel will never leave their own behind.

besides, the similarities are way to many between Igbos and the Jews.

Mind you, i am yet to be convinced...but the evidences are compelling.

read history below

THE GENEALOGY OF IGBOS:
The Igbos and who they are. (read and forward).
If you don't know where you are coming from definitely you will never no where you are going to, we must know our root and who we are.
I am here to give you another EDUCATIVE and INFORMATIVE masterpiece.
If you are Igbo then this write-up will help you know more about yourself and where you are coming from, but if you are not Igbo, now you have the opportunity to learn more about the Igbos and why they exhibit some of their characters.
It is a very powerful masterpiece and it took me time to gather them together.
First of all, I will want you to bring out your BIBLE because 30% percent of whatever I will say are recorded in the Holy book.
Like I said, it took me time to do this research. For those of you who think there is nothing connecting Igbos and Israelites, then I can tell you that you are wrong. Igbos are 100% Jews.
It is simply for educating the young ones and letting them know where they are coming from.
Read on to know where you fall into.
Let's begin according to Genesis 29 vs 30: JACOB had twelve (12) sons namely:
#1. Ruben
#2. Simeon
#3. Levi
#4. Judah
#5. Dan
#6. Naphtali
#7. Gad
#8. Asher
#9. Issachar
#10. Zebulun
#11. Joseph
#12. Benjamin.
The 7th son was GAD.
and according to Genesis 46 vs16. GAD had seven (7) sons namely:
Ziphon
Haggi
Shunni
Ezbon
Eri
Arodi
Areli.
Sometime in Middle East, famine struck and Jacob moved with his family and about 70 other relations to Egypt.
But before then Joseph (which was 11th son of Jacob) had already been sold to Egypt by his brothers, where he was made Governor General under a King Pharaoh.
As time goes on when the Pharaoh that knows Joseph died, they started suffering persecutions from the hand of Egyptians but ERI the 5th son of GAD foresaw the danger, persecution, and wickedness coming and he decided to leave in time with his two younger brothers, ARODI & ARELI with one of his half brothers.
They travelled through Ethiopia, Sudan and down towards West Africa through river nile and landed at a place known as AGULERI today through Omambala river in Anambra state, around 1305 BC.
(I) ERI established and lived close to the Omambala river.
He was wealthy and wise like his great grand father (Abiama) Abraham.
That is why Anambra state has the highest number of rich people in Africa.
ERI; had five (5) sons:
(1) Agulu
(2) Atta
(3) Oba
(4) Hebrew/Ibo
(5) Menri
(1) AGULU; as the first son stayed back and established in the place known as Agulu-ERI (Agulu son of ERI) in Anambra state.
(2) ATTA; moved to upward North and established a place known as "IGALA Kingdom " and that is why their overall KING is known as "Atta of IGALA" in Kogi state
(3) OBA; left and founded a place known as Oba Kingdom in Anambra state.
(4) HEBREW; which have been changed to mean Hibo or Ibo.
He was very powerful spiritual man and that is why people from this area are always very spiritual.
He left and founded Igbo-Etiti, Igbo-Adagbe, Igbo- Eze (within Nsukka and parts of Anambra).
(5) MENRI left and founded a place known as ""AgukwuNRI". NRI Kingdom.
(II). ARODI moved to a place known as "ARO- CHUKWU". Very industrious and good at arts and crafts.
(e.g: Aba Ngwa people of Aba).
ARODI gave birth to:
(1) Nembe
(2) Ngwa
(3) Abakaliki
(4) Ogoni
(5) Afikpo
(6) Aro-Ikot Ekpene (Akwa Ibom )
(7) Aro- Echie (Rivers state)
(cool Arondizuogu.
During slave trade Aro spread all over the world. America, Cuba, Brazil and "ARO-festival" is always been celebrated in CUBA.
(III). ARELI was a man with a lot of Wisdom. The native tongue of his descendants is today known as "Central Igbo". And people from this Area have the highest number of graduates and professors in Igbo land.
ARELI gave birth to:
(1) Owerri
(2) Umuahia
(3) Diobu (River state)
(4) Okigwe
(5) Orlu
(6) Nkwerre
(7) Elele (Mba Ise)
(9) Mba Ano, etc...
ERI half brothers moved and founded IJAW nationality and some parts of Edo State and many other parts of Niger Delta.
EVIDENCES and SIMILARITIES:
Now to verify some of the things I have said above.
(1) If you get to Aguleri there is a particular house known as OBI GAD (house of GAD).
Remember GAD was the 7th son of Jacob (Gen 29:30) and GAD had five (5) sons of which the last three (3) who were ERI, ARODI and ARELI and some of their half brothers left Egypt to West Africa).
The OBI GAD was the resting or relaxing place for ERI and his brothers and they named it OBI GAD in order to honour their father (GAD, the 7th son of Israel). This OBI GAD was the first house built in Igboland. This is the reason why every Igbo man always build a place called OBI/OBU in his house in honour of his father and mainly for relaxation and in the olden days, there is always a family shrine or little oracle, and why they worship Oracle then was because they left EGYPT before GOD gave 10 commandments to Moses for the Israelites, of which one of the 10 commandments is against idol worship. (even though modern day Igbos now build OBI as outside BAR without any Shrine, while some Christians don't build OBI anymore because of their beliefs). It can also be Called ERI TEMPLE.
The Obi GAD also serve as a Consulting place for some royal fathers from other community that have Direct root to ERI.
ANOTHER EVIDENCE.
(2) At the Burial place of ERI, there is a TRINITY TREE standing on the grave site.
These are three Trees but are strongly United and connected by Single Tap Root.
(3) "ADA" means first Daughter in Israel (Gen 4 vs 19- 20) and it means the same thing in Igbo language.
(4) Before an Igbo man makes a contribution in a public gathering, he will shout "Igbo kwenu " and the people will respond "Yah" and "Yah" is short form of " Yahweh.
Yahweh is the name of Jewish GOD.
(5) STAR OF DAVID AND some bronze medals Encrypted with Hebrew Codes were found in many part of the Igbo land.
(6) Israelis (Jews) manufactures 80% the world weapons and 70% of USA weapons.
Just like Igbos manufactured 80% of all the weapons used during Biafran. Which no other African nation has done.
Igbos were only defeated during the war due to Hunger policy.
By now, we would have manufacturing war weapons for Africans, and no country will have to go outside Africa to purchase weapons to fight Insurgency, if not for the bad policy of Nigeria.
Igbos are the most highly technologically inclined people in the whole of Africa.
You will also notice that Igbos always handle the post of science and technology and industry in most Nigeria ministerial post.
The first West African billionaire is from Nnewi: Chief Sir Louis Ojukwu.
The black Indigenous Vehicle Manufacturers eg:
INNOSON MOTORS AND
COSHARIS MOTORS,
Indigenous MOBILE PHONE AND COMPUTER MANUFACTURERS eg:
(A) SLOK MOBILE (Orji Uzo kalu)..
(B) ZINOX COMPUTERS (Leo Stan Ekeh).
(C) SLOT MOBILE (NNAMDI EZEIGBO)
(D) Father of internet and founder of the fastest computer in the world (PHILIP EMEAGWALI) etc.
(7) We carry home our dead ones just like the Israelites (Gen 49 vs 29-50). (Just like the Israelites, we were led or ruled by Elders and Priest.
There was no King in Israel until Samuel appointed Saul as the King of Israel and that was why Israelites were led by Prophet Moses and so many other Prophets.
CONCLUSION: Isreali Ambassador (Noah Katz) Confirmed that Igbos are Jews. (Check Daily Sun Newspapers 28th March 2004).
Therefore, Igbo are the Engine Block and Japan of Africa , no wonder an Author with international reputation, "Emefiena Ezennia" said that "In Biafra Africa Died". We are good people, we love our neighbours, we accommodate anybody. We can live everywhere and develop anywhere. It is in our blood to develop.
We need Igbos to develop Nigeria, Africa and even the world as a whole, we are God's people, a chosen generation!
Nigeria should stop the marginalization of the Igbos and the Biafrans or let them have their freedom.
For the Igbos we should know who we are, dream and think bigger, for you are the son of the most high God, the God of Abraham (Abiama) believe in yourself and work harder as it is in your blood, every parents should Igbo endeavour to teach their children Igbo language and culture all the time!
Engr. Nwaiwu Chiji.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by DopeTwelve: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I even tried to break things down for your fried brains to understand what literature and literacy is with the Egyptian example that you ridiculously tried to compare and it still can't percolate. So cavemen painting on the cave walls were literate?

Literacy by definition is the ability to read and write, people were able to read and write Nsibidi, so it is literacy. You haven't proven anything.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

Such ignorance. Nsibidi fulfilled all the above criteria and more. 'Literary value' is subjective. It is not a foreigner like you that will tell Igbos what literary value' Nsibidi had on their culture. If you WISH to know, you humble your self, go to the elders and initiates who know the script, and ask them. The script was suppressed and forced underground, with thousands of artefacts bearing their inscriptions no doubt destroyed by the British.

That the people did not have paper to print on does not mean they did not write and communicate. Olodo.

No, it didn't. Not even close. If it did, lost sheep like you would not be pathetically attempting to appropriate the history of a Levant civilization. You might actually know a thing or 2 about your history.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by MEILYN(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

Excerpt:

practice till date.

This is what we call 'Fatality'. You just sent that mad man to his grave.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by DopeTwelve: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

No, it didn't. Not even close. If it did, lost sheep like you would not be pathetically attempting to appropriate the history of a Levant civilization. You might actually know a thing or 2 about your history.

Yes it does." ability to identify, understand, interpret, create, communicate and compute, using printed and written materials associated with varying contexts. Literacy involves a continuum of learning in enabling individuals to achieve their goals, to develop their knowledge and potential, and to participate fully in their community and wider society"

Nsbidi is used to communicate between the igbo's and to achieve goals such as understanding the person they are writing to.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
It's also interesting that suddenly, non-availability of paper was a problem. It never seemed a problem for Jews for almost 3 millenia, but it's a problem for Igbo Jews. grin Clearly, when those Romans chased them out of Palestine, they forgot how to make paper: among many other things they seemingly forgot how to do. The forgot Hebrew/Aramaic texts. They forgot how to make concrete. They forgot their religion. They forgot their language. They forgot how to sail the seas. They were clearly very forgetful people.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Ewu....This is the 2nd time on this thread you've posted links that actually discredit what you're trying to say and you're too dumb to discern it. grin

Nobody has ever denied Ashkenazi Jews have intermarried with Europeans. Male ancestry is overwhelmingly of Semitic origin while female ancestry leans European. That is why they look Caucasian in the first place unlike Sephardic or Mizrahi Jews who look more like their Arab/Mediterranean cousins. What you posted is very different from your mooronic claim that Ashkenazi Jews, a clearly distinct ethno-linguistic and cultural group in Europe, were Europeans who converted to Judaism. And you're still shameless enough with no self-awareness to be spouting the mooronic claim while laughably claiming to be an authority on history.
This is a bit like playing chess with a pigeon who just knocks over the pieces and shiits all over the board, while strutting around obliviously like a victor. No self-awareness. You're a comedian.

What 'Semitic origin' ties their men to ancient Israel? They have nothing to do with those black folks we posted.

''Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield used a computer modelling system to convert Ashkenazi Jewish DNA - the Jewish communities historically located in Europe - data into geographical information, which revealed that 90 percent of Ashkenazi Jews descend from the Greeks, Iranians and others who colonised northern Anatolia (now northern Turkey) more than 2,000 years ago before CONVERTING to Judaism.

Dr Elhaik said he believed that that three still-surviving Turkish villages – Iskenaz, Eskenaz and Ashanaz – located in north-eastern Turkey made up part of the original Ashkenazi homeland and formed the nucleus that developed the modern Jewish language of Yiddish.''

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/most-jews-descended-ancient-turkey-new-study-2107639949

OUCH! grin grin

You see, wherever you read that a people ''converted to Judaism'', you KNOW they are not the original Jews.

See the guys below? These were the original Jews. Black men. They did not need to ''convert'' to Judaism. They were Judaism itself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.