Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram (16405 Views)

Reactions Of People When Their Phones Malfunction (Memes) / Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed / 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram by Marksule(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hmmm
Re: The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram by softworker(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
igba65:
stop the doubt and get it now and join the league of winners... see details below
una don start aqain abi
Re: The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram by Deicide: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
dumb thread.
The once that cover their face with them phone cause they ugly grin
Re: The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram by omoiyalayi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
kstyle2:
Lolz. Stumbled upon this and laughed real good

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Fuuuunnnnke!

Dat guy is wicked I dnt tink he can make heaven.
Re: The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram by omoiyalayi(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
MrPresident1:
I am learning new words on this Nairaland everyday grin

Yesterday I learned Schlong shocked, today I learn Instangram grin

Lolzzzzzzzzz grin grin
Re: The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram by omoiyalayi(m): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
kstyle2:
Jealous people will think that pix with Justin Bieber is photo shopped

Lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Deicide:
The once that cover their face with them phone cause they ugly grin
I have noticed you.
is it your ugly tongue ?
Re: The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram by omoiyalayi(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Op ur head dey dia

I don laugh small grin
Re: The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram by LilNetty(m): 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
What about the ones that twerk...

Re: The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram by Marvis4real(f): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
elog:
What about the ones that upload blur pictures, like it's java phone they're using
i am using java phone. No crime in that.
Re: The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram by tomshare16: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2017

Re: The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram by vertueptime: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
The amount of powder in makeup on istagram is enough to build another 3rd mainland bridge if it was cement.
Re: The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram by edudguy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
I don't know about Instagram but I know about the kind of people you'll find on Facebook: The kind of people that believe that they have haters and enemies that want to bring them down amd the worst part is that they are not up to 18 years (No body knows them, talkless of hating on them)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solution To Nokia S40 3rd Edition Error Using Opera mini to Browse / Android: How To Solve Excessive Bandwidth Usage On Your Phone / How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.