Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money (5440 Views)

Please Help! I Need Somebody To Buy A Gig On Fiver / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself / I Need Somebody From Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by 22okezie: 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
Is there any man or man out there is willing to teach me on how to make money?. I need somebody to teach me ways in which some can stay without depending on mummy, daddy, siblings and uncles. If anybody is there to do that for me let the person text to me into my email below : emmaezesco@yahoo.com
thanks!
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by Veritas09: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2010
1. Go to school.

2. Get a job.

3. Work.
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by yommys01(m): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2010
If building and selling websites is interesting to you then you can contact me via email.
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by dani1luv: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2010
Hard work is the only key to success
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by timely: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2010
how do people make money?
you must have a skill, or sell product or services.
this can be exchange for cash.

sleeping will not bring cash.
do you want to make money with business or payed employment.
if business you need to learn and follow your passion.
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by ayo84(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2010
it's simple if you want to learn how to make money,simply fulfill a need.

What will make you rich is if th need you are fulfilling is so desperate and urgent and if its only you doing it well

1 Like

Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by alldone(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2010
you have what it take to learn how to make money here on this forum. but you need education that can sustain u
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by netmoney(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2010
Blogging is a way to start and best of all starting is free. If you devote your time to it. You will amke alot of cash from it.
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by niceguy10: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2010
Poster, no body can help or Teach you, YOU only can help yourself. Pray and work HARD in what ever you are doing and please keep yourself away from Yahoo boy.
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by Yorinwa111: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2010
Well, I advice you to go into blogging. Because it does not cost much to start. But I must tell you this: 1, You have to be hardworking (spending at least 2 hrs a day on net), 2, You must be focused.
To Know more about the highest paying niche you can lay your hand on, that is google will be paying you $1 - $5 in every click. Just mail be: chizin247@gmail.com, Remember nothing moves until you move something.
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by gowaga68: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2010
yommys01:

If building and selling websites is interesting to you then you can contact me via email.

am interested o how can we meet?
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by dankulomos: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2010
Discover where and how to get loan from N100, 000 to N8.7million within 72 hours without collateral AT 1% INTEREST RATE

For more information
Text i NEED LOAN, Your name ,your e-mail, and your GSM to 08072275508
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by buzzme: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2010
Just incase you want to get more information on how to get money from your friends in facebook, i help people realize that. It is simple and cheap to know. Though, nothing is free of charge nowadays so i collect a little amount for this information. To cantact me to acquire this unrereaveled way of making cash on facebook, you can buzz me up on ositastanley8@gmail.com but if you want to talk to me directly, you can aswell reach me on +2347063247376. You will not regret this, i promise.
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by reusmith: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2010
If truely you want to make online you contact me on reusmith@gmail.com for a step-by-step guild
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by wadman(m): 1:23am On Feb 27, 2010
All you need is Money Making idea! To get start mail homewads@gmail.com for info
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by novine(f): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2010
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added unto u,which include ideas to make money,just look for a need and fill it.Also know that the fastest way to become wealthy is thru owning ur own business.if u need business ideas just contact me.
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by jek1471: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2010
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by monami2(f): 6:49am On Mar 09, 2010
I will contact you guy but hope its real and not fraud.

Am just a female student trying to make money.

For a better future.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Buy Scrap Dead Abandoned And Used Laptops..and Pay Instantly / Solar Power At Affordable Price / Any Cpa Guru Here??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.