Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos (46280 Views)

Latasha Ngwube Rocks Bikini On National Bikini Day / Latasha Ngwube's Look To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Traditional Wedding / Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by oloriadebusola: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nobody is asking anybody to like curvy girls, it's not going to be forced down your throat, it's called taste... What I like might not interest you and what you like I may not give a damn about. Don't body shame her Mr Perfect.... How do you look naked.?!
Some men are tripping for her, yet she makes you want to puke..thats your own cup of tea sugar, deal with it.
Line up 10 men all may make silly comments but I bet you 9. would want some of that. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

1 Like

Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by dayleke: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jengem:

Curves = fat

They think if they push this to front page, men will start liking fat chicks

Won ti si....
Dem don miss road....
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by andyanders: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Horrible!!!

All this na packaging.

There's nothing special about this ugly chunk of flesh.
If she takes those clothes off, all you'd see are smelly folds.

I doubt AJ will be interested in such a girl whose brezz are so droopy that she has to tie them around her neck to bend down and scoop water while bathing.

Her tummy is also so flabby that you have to lift it up before you can see even her pubic region.

I'd advice she forgets about Anthony Joshua and concentrate on getting the job of being an ambassador to Michellin.

#TeamLepa
#TeamSlimFit

You are damn right. Total packaging. If those clothes are taken off, you cannot stand the sight.Those booby looking like apple, by the time you loose them from that cage, you cannot stand looking at them, unless you want to be with them with no light on.
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by hAlexandro(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin ;DOLUWA OOOOOOOO NA ONE BROS GO DEY CRUISE THIS YACHT OOO
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by def111(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
When your turn reach you go come outside no matter what. God remember me this month, my blessings is in my head
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by bodeskii(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
D kind of sugar mummy I need.. cool
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by Masterclass32: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good looking lady.
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by Irunmole(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
All I see is an obese lady with too much make-up.
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by augustine: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

Latasha Ngwube popularly known as 'Latasha Lagos' is the Founder of #Aboutthatcurvylife and a Content Editor with Vanguard Allure Magazine. Kemi Adetiba called her out saying she is trying to lure Anthony Joshua ... Though jokingly...  Pictures below:

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.com.ng/new-lovely-pictures-of-latashalagos-called-out-by-kemi-adetiba
That name LATASHA is an adulterated version of the Russian name NATASHA. Probably this lady's dad who named her Latasha belong to the group of people who mix up the usage of 'L' and 'N' (No pun intended) But she should have corrected this long ago.
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by richyfunky(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Horrible!!!

All this na packaging.

I doubt AJ will be interested in such a girl whose brezz are so droopy that she has to tie them around her neck to bend down and scoop water while bathing.

Her tummy is also so flabby that you have to lift it up before you can see even her pubic region.

I'd advice she forgets about Anthony Joshua and concentrate on getting the job of being an ambassador to Michellin.

#TeamLepa
#TeamSlimFit
U no go kill persin with ur comment ..........Salvage
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by Tobycharles: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Savage
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Horrible!!!

All this na packaging.

#TeamLepa
#TeamSlimFit
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
thickminaj:
. shocked.
Damn she looks good... I luv her curves

NDE otu gi
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by t2luv1: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2017
thickminaj:
. shocked.
Damn she looks good... I luv her curves

I say she is on the heavy side. Hey just my personal opinion
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by t2luv1: 12:35am On Aug 06, 2017
Irunmole:
All I see is an obese lady with too much make-up.

Thank you 100% in agreement
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by vicben27(m): 6:10am On Aug 06, 2017
all I see is fat
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by YungChorus(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2017
oloriadebusola:
Nobody is asking anybody to like curvy girls, it's not going to be forced down your throat, it's called taste... What I like might not interest you and what you like I may not give a damn about. Don't body shame her Mr Perfect.... How do you look naked.?!
Some men are tripping for her, yet she makes you want to puke..thats your own cup of tea sugar, deal with it.
Line up 10 men all may make silly comments but I bet you 9. would want some of that. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
I are right! Cc nwaamaikpe
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by phlamesG: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Yeeh! shocked
Maami grin
She honestly gat carriage kiss cool cool

#We like em thick cool

But you're not thick tongue
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2017
phlamesG:

But you're not thick tongue
Hahahaha..bhet I wish to be cry
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by einsteine(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2017
The Nigerian obsession with fat women is disgusting. Encouraging ill health and stretch marks all in the name of curves.

With slim girls, what you see is what you get.

Fat women present all sorts of nasty surprises when they take their clothes off.
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by einsteine(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2017
No, it's a name invented by African Americans similar to LaShawn

augustine:
That name LATASHA is an adulterated version of the Russian name NATASHA. Probably this lady's dad who named her Latasha belong to the group of people who mix up the usage of 'L' and 'N' (No pun intended) But she should have corrected this long ago.
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by phlamesG: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahaha..bhet I wish to be cry
Why?
You're beautiful d way you are
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2017
phlamesG:

Why?
You're beautiful d way you are
Lol...Thank yousmiley
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by thickminaj(f): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2017
dejavubobo1:

Not thick I meant curvy.. & u didn't respond to my hmhmmmm
ohhh resend it grin
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by dejavubobo1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
thickminaj:
sad.. No I don't want to be that thick
kindly msg the number in my signature on watsapp... tnx
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by chuckdee4(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Who's aunty is this?
Re: Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos by tealaw(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jaysu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes / Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Ini Edo Rock Pajamas (Photos) / Falz Celebrates His Father, Femi Falana's Birthday With Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.