Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes (46267 Views)

Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by StagethemTVee: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2023
Singer Portable bows and gifts Nollywood actress Mama Rainbow Wads of Naira Notes at an event.
The thrilled actress prayed and danced with portable after receiving the cash.

Portable bows and gifts Nollywood actress Mama Rainbow Wads of Naira Notes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9sNLOhAtxg

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Ireportlive: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2023
cool

Crazy Omoluabi...

I watched his interview, and the guy might be uneducated but he is very intelligent

He spoke on emotional intelligence especially women and money,

he spoke on financial Intelligence, and why he owns property in Sango Ota and not rental at Lagos island

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by abibox02: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2023
Portable always try to make headline

18 Likes

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Olarewaju89: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2023
Try and make money ooo

After money na money.

6 Likes

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Indigbo: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2023
I like him for one thing. He respect his culture. Marriage, birthday, naming ceremony, events etc...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Bethly: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2023
The boy is good

18 Likes

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2023
Portable Omo igboro

Kudos you

6 Likes

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by zolajpower: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2023
grin
O ti zeh , otun ti zeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by STEWpid(f): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2023
Akpabio
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by ikennamadu1(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2023
This guy jazz dey work well... The baba cook am well

8 Likes

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by fixitbyjal(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2023
angry
Contact me for LOST or STOLEN devices
I'll track it for you
A trial Will definitely convince you

2 Likes

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by datola: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2023
Before nko?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Yankiss(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2023
Portable is a game master. He might look eccentric but he knows what he is doing. Recognizing and courting the goodwill and blessing of elders goes a long way to paving one's rosy future.

32 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Brownshoe: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2023
How a pair of socks always missing when u need it most

8 Likes

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by RingRoadMafia: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2023
Indigbo:
I like him for one thing. He respect his culture. Marriage, birthday, naming ceremony, events etc...

Someone that openly sleeps around and confessed to have slept with at least 10 of his wife's friends is who you say respects his marriage?

Someone who openly danced half naked on the statue of Obafemi Awolowo is who you claim respects his culture?

Some of you yorubas are not even smart image launderers. 🤣🤣

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by free2ryhme: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Singer Portable bows and gifts Nollywood actress Mama Rainbow Wads of Naira Notes at an event.
The thrilled actress prayed and danced with portable after receiving the cash.

Portable bows and gifts Nollywood actress Mama Rainbow Wads of Naira Notes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9sNLOhAtxg

reading...
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Konjiboii: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2023
This guy is actually loved in the street, once the street loves you, you are good.
Only a matter of time before he goes global, he just need that very hit song or feature.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by obembet(f): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2023
God bless him

2 Likes

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by GeneralPula: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2023
Mama Rainbow herself..

Mama of them Actors..

The way she always does her Mommy acting ehh, you’d know she’s naturally a woman that’s meant to be a good mother..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by marlow1962(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2023
Okay cool
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2023
Bow? That shouldn't be considered as a strange occurrence. All Yoruba youths bow or prostrate or kneel down to greet their elders. When no be say dem do porsin juju like folks who kick their elders and even their parents with sliding tackles and pinfall in greeting every morning. No matter how you see him, the lad Portable is Omoluabi. It's a virtue that resides in the blood of all true born Yoruba. Much unlike the upstart who wanted to be governor in Yoruba's Centre of Excellence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by emperor4love(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2023
Thoph:
Portable juju... Na where e dey for ijebu ode ?

I be cele member b4 until my shepherd say e go help my old niggi tie person... Anything evil, I nor near am.

Na since den I go catholic
de work go well after den
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by sofeo(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by obembet(f): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2023
kaztey:
When mama rainbow 🌈 was still in her game, Dem never dream sey they wan born portable. Make the guy jeje dey spend money ooo. Make e matter no go be like he predecessors.

How old are you?

kaztey:

Middle aged

I understand u now
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by PriNceNova(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2023
Okk
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Voiceofthestree: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2023
Thoph:
Portable juju... Na where e dey for ijebu ode ?

I be cele member b4 until my shepherd say e go help my old niggi tie person... Anything evil, I nor near am.

Na since den I go catholic

First gather mind. Juju nah for okala lejupa ikaa eyan juju nah for person way no get joy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo & Daughter Priscilla In Matching Outfits To Celebrate Eid Il Fitri / Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress / E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.